Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Player ratings

Forster - 8 - from the Jarrold in g block, didn''t look like he could do much about the goal. Made another awesome save to win us the game 2nd half, had we conceded, we may well have lost the game.

R Martin - 6 - pretty average, tried to get forward but pegged back by the pool midfield.

Doc - 6 - Another average performer today, won a few important headers, poor distribution today.

Nelson - 5 - Did ok in the air but didn''t look comfortable with the ball at his feet and distribution was poor as well.

Rose - 8 - Very good in first half, solid, reliable and scored a screamer. Throw ins could be useful.

Rusty - 6 Worked hard but was overun, not much he could do to stop them.

Lappin - 6 - Again, worked hard, but his corners and crosses 9 out of 10 times land in the keepers hands and i thought a few passes went astray.

Smith - 8 - Another brilliant performance, cant beleive hes 18 still. Covered every blade of grass, won some great tackles and also has a few tricks up his sleeve. MOM

Wes - 5 Very quiet, as i mentioned in another thread will be interesting to see how he adapts back in the champ next year. Maybe a rare off day but never goy going.

C Martin - 6.5 Put in a good shift, no real chances for him but set up roses goal. Thought he worked hard though hes not the best at time wasting. Him and Cody doesn''t look promising based on today.

Mcdonald - 6 Right place at the right time, ran about a lot, but seemed to be shrugged off the ball too easily. Still looks lightweight, ok to bring off the bench, but still dont look ready to start.

Oli - 5 Not much time to get into the game, tried a few runs but didn''t get much service.

id agree with that. smith was my mom, great to see rose slot in well. was just one of those days for wes i think, nothing he tried came off, and fair play to hartlepool they got their tactics against him spot on, constantly rushing him and not giving him any time at all to dictate. just shows how good this side are, that without holt, and hoolahan firing, we can still win games. keeps the run going, bring it on millwall!

Forster 8- as usual one top quality save to keep us in front.R Martin 7- Thought he was good, gave us options down the right and overlapped well.Doc 6- Solid but distribution was not greatNelson 6- See DocRose 7- Got turned very easily early on but became more solid. Absolute belter for the goal.Rusty 5- Annonymous today, too much space left infront of the backline which allowed Pool to many shots from distance.Smith 8- MOM, top class, never stopped running and looked a threat.Lappin 6- Not his day today, not much came off in terms of passing, but never hid.Wes 5- He wont be brilliant every game and today was an off day. He has earnt one though.Martin 6- Put a shift in as usual, not many breaks today though.Cody 6- Great header for the goal, didnt run the channels enough for my liking though as thats where his pace could really have hurt them