Sign in to follow this  
Leeds Spammer

Re: MOTforum & WACCOE

I had a ticket in the away end, but due to having an the absoloute ultimo sh!ts because of what i suspect, (being it free and me being drunk on new years eve) was a tuna butty from a blackpool pub made with dirty piss wet through hands... the ticket went to my brother... in return he got me the spurs ticket though...

tell you what though... £120 i ended up spending on wednesdays clash... including travelling, having my membership ran out and them charging for a new one AFTER SAYING THEY WERE UP FOR GENERAL SALE.. then changing it a day before... and 2 tickets... bit of a piss take, ey mr bates?

[quote user="Leeds Spammer"]Ey... I go to University in Salford .... Have you ever seen a blue sky?[:D][/quote]the standard of educayshun these days eh?

[quote user="fonejacker"][quote user="Leeds Spammer"]Ey... I go to University in Salford .... Have you ever seen a blue sky?[:D][/quote]

the standard of educayshun these days eh?
[/quote]

...What does that even mean? Are you calling me thick? I don''t understand...

I didn''t realise we were being graded on pinkun. I''ll save my brains for the classroom thanks and use this as a means of talking sh1t!

theyre trying to wind you up spammer, just ignore them. you seem pretty genuine and not here on a wind up or to irritate people. may i wish you the very best of luck in the fa cup by the way, thats one competition us norwich fans want to see leeds do well in.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]theyre trying to wind you up spammer, just ignore them. you seem pretty genuine and not here on a wind up or to irritate people. may i wish you the very best of luck in the fa cup by the way, thats one competition us norwich fans want to see leeds do well in.[/quote]

[:D]  [:D]  [:D] ... Weeeeeeellllll I''m sure we''ll do League 1 proud [;)] 2 trips to wembley in a season, makes up for last season''s wembley miss out

[quote user="Leeds Spammer"]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]theyre trying to wind you up spammer, just ignore them. you seem pretty genuine and not here on a wind up or to irritate people. may i wish you the very best of luck in the fa cup by the way, thats one competition us norwich fans want to see leeds do well in.[/quote]

[:D]  [:D]  [:D] ... Weeeeeeellllll I''m sure we''ll do League 1 proud [;)] 2 trips to wembley in a season, makes up for last season''s wembley miss out

[/quote]Yep! JPT and Playoff final..........[;)]

[/quote]

You''ve forgotten the Play off final - that makes it 3 trips to Wembley

To be honest, after todays performance it''s not looking like we need to worry about that anymore anyway  [:D]

[/quote]The report I read made it sound like it was a bit nervy.What is more important, for both of us, is that Charlton dropped 2 points, a nice gap opening up there now.