Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Re: Leeds 2 Colchester 0 ...good news

It''s great that we''re pulling further away from Colchester but I don''t think I could bring myself to to say Leeds scum winning a league game is good news.

[quote user="6088m canary"]Wow.
 this kid really is a moron.
Does he not realise that a certain k.Bates ruined Chelsea and he is doing no better with the white shite.
40 quid a home game to watch andy hughes turn out against yeovil.....yorkshire are basically as tight as scots and yet somehow they still turn up?!?!?
Family brain cell? Apparently its in spain. And if it is, at least he could post in fekking spanish........
After all we have the king of spain on our books..
Thank Christ leeds made a few hundred thousand....that will stop bates running them into the ground to sell them off,or alternatively selling them to the lowest bidder....
Couldnt give a shite who goes up as champions personally.....
But i would love it, just love it (:p) if Leeds fuck up as usual........

[/quote]

I''m not going to argue, but I am going to say this...

You''re wrong that Ken Bates will ruin Leeds, he came into the club without seeing the books (bad move on his behalf) and the club was already in financial meltdown because of Risdale, the ticket prices therefore were sky-high because that was a way to start paying it all off... And it worked, now the ticket prices are at most £27 which is a vast improvement...

We are now debt free and made a profit of 4.5 million last year, so don''t worry about us when you have a £30m debt to worry about yourselve''s  [;)]

*waits for onslaught* - Not here to argue...  [;)] I shan''t get involved with anything petty.

All effectively wiped out the moment Beckford walks out on your club on a free transfer, you have after all seemingly chosen to forgo a couple of mill for him in January to ensure you actually do cling onto  that second automatic spot.

maybe so, maybe not, u may not win the league, but if we finish 2nd and you first we get exactly the same prize, promotion, and you can bet a pound to a pinch of shit that we will finish higher in the CCC than you next year, (being able to attract better players) Everyones a winner