Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

the papers just cant get it right ..even the score line

the  sad thing  is that people believe  the joke tabloids the people that write these obviuosly  do not  get their facts  right  or even proof read  their articles  what a  joke

the thing is they printed it twice ,further down the page ,so it was not just a typing error.

its not hard to just get a scorline right , your right ...they are a joke .

last week we were due to go bust ,this week we have conceded a goal we didnt even know about ..!!!

stick to the local rag any day !!

I wonder  what these  journalists are on  sometimes, if I was  to make  mistakes  in the work I do then I would  be in  big  trouble, the  editor needs  to do his job right and  report the  facts as they are not to sell  newspapers

go to the back of the class  editor  of the sun  and write I MUST GET MY FACTS CORRECT  1000  times  no  make that 2000  times  as  1000  will still be hard for you to grasp this simple fact

Last week''s Sunday Mirror had Darel Russell being yellow-carded twice in the match and yet he somehow remained on the pitch if I remember correctly!!  [:P][:P]

ha ha ..i missed that one .

so what we are saying here is, not just the poor quality of reports ,scorelines ,but they dont know the rules of football either ..!!!!