Sign in to follow this  
Lurd

Four Four Two Football League Player of the Year - VOTE HERE

If Holt hits near on 40 goals and doesn''t get player of the season Barry Butler will be turning in his grave!

i could of picked all 3 Holty, Wes and Chris M...but for me it had to be captian fantastic[Y] scored so many important goals this season thus far...and may he continue to do so...OTBC

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]If Holt hits near on 40 goals and doesn''t get player of the season Barry Butler will be turning in his grave![/quote]Wow that is a bit strong, especially in a season where 5 or 6 of our players would be more worthy than last years shower (which Clingan should have won).

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Another vote for Wes, though it''s a difficult choice between him and Holt.[/quote]Both great players, but I think that Wes is the player most admired by supporters of other clubs.

went foor Lee Camp (brilliant at forest this season) doherty... cannot believe he isn''t on the list! how many clean sheets have nc had? also 6 goals??!! and le fondre

As much as i''ve always rated Hoolahan, i simply had to vote for Holt.Despite a notably bad tackle recently, he''s had more responsibility put on his shoulders than anyone, and with it he has gone to surpass that expectation. Regardless of his disciplinary record, what he''s done for the team is bring a dynamic to our play that we''ve been lacking since Iwan. And with his ability to captain and assist in much of our play, while not even mentioning the formidable tally of goals he''s produced, the grounds of which you can discredit him on are far more minor than most.