Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Trucker

Train from Norwich - Millwall

Hi Peeps,

Another good win yesterday, and well earnt seeing as we struggled for most of the 2nd half, but 3points on the board which is always good!!!!

Anyway, what Im wanting to know is.... Anyone getting the train from Norwich - Millwall next Saturday.

We will prob be leaving Norwich on the 0830 train, and heading to London Bridge for few beers!!!

Anyone wanna join us....??  

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]There''s a few of us heading down from Diss but not until 11.17, will be heading to London bridge which is only 4 mins from the New Den.[/quote]

get the earlier train, and make a day of it..... lol

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]There''s a few of us heading down from Diss but not until 11.17, will be heading to London bridge which is only 4 mins from the New Den.[/quote]

get the earlier train, and make a day of it..... lol

[/quote]

coach cabbage for me! didnt fancy the train, but saying that i would probably be safer on the train then on coach cabbage!

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]

lol..... was gonna drive, but thought better of it!!

Think it will be good day out..... first time at the DEN so....

[/quote]my thinking was , we are top so the muppets down there will think" right we will teach them a lesson"! away im up for it, roll on the den!

Dream on! wont matter if we are 1st or 21st...we are Norwich...expect a friendly reception and enjoy the day out in London. It''ll be the best of the three visits this season