Sign in to follow this  
beaver

MOANING FANS

Had the pleasure of sitting next to a pair of moaning tossers yesterday .Was quite likely it was only their 2nd or 3rd game at carrow road all year  ,should regular fans be allowed to tell these fans to sling one or am i being too harsh 

[quote user="beaver"]Had the pleasure of sitting next to a pair of moaning tossers yesterday .Was quite likely it was only their 2nd or 3rd game at carrow road all year  ,should regular fans be allowed to tell these fans to sling one or am i being too harsh [/quote]

That''s what happens when you have to mix with the general public!

It''s like someone posted a few days ago ... 2% of fans don''t support Lambert! Who?! Why?!

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"][quote user="beaver"]Had the pleasure of sitting next to a pair of moaning tossers yesterday .Was quite likely it was only their 2nd or 3rd game at carrow road all year  ,should regular fans be allowed to tell these fans to sling one or am i being too harsh [/quote] That''s what happens when you have to mix with the general public! It''s like someone posted a few days ago ... 2% of fans don''t support Lambert! Who?! Why?![/quote]

It''s probably the same 2% of fans that cannot click the radio buttons on a survey correctly!

[quote user="beaver"]Had the pleasure of sitting next to a pair of moaning tossers yesterday .Was quite likely it was only their 2nd or 3rd game at carrow road all year  ,should regular fans be allowed to tell these fans to sling one or am i being too harsh [/quote]

well they have point...it was pretty poor, but to be fair you should have put them str8! you cant win every game 3-0, this is championship winning form and i thought hartlepool played well! and to be fair we contained them well....happy with 2-1 and as for the moaners.......kidney punch works a treat!

no regulars do this as well...the two who sit behind me, moan if we don''t try to score even if we are 4/5-0 up...and have done ever since i have been going....they seem to hate hoolahan.....they are just annoying...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]no regulars do this as well...the two who sit behind me, moan if we don''t try to score even if we are 4/5-0 up...and have done ever since i have been going....they seem to hate hoolahan.....they are just annoying...[/quote]

kidney punch or spit if there out of range

Some people just loved to moan,theres been many comic sketches on this,and the muppets had 2 who moaned every week but always ended with see you here same time next week.

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"][quote user="beaver"]Had the pleasure of sitting next to a pair of moaning tossers yesterday .Was quite likely it was only their 2nd or 3rd game at carrow road all year  ,should regular fans be allowed to tell these fans to sling one or am i being too harsh [/quote]

That''s what happens when you have to mix with the general public!

It''s like someone posted a few days ago ... 2% of fans don''t support Lambert! Who?! Why?![/quote]Bob Franklin would be 50% of that figure.