Sign in to follow this  
vos

Remove Fans Lifetime Ban

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]How on earth is Delia going on the pitch a double standard ??She owns the club.There is a difference between and owner / celeb / invited person going onto the pitch and a pair of fat morons from the very generall public waddling toward poor old gunny then slipping over infront of the whole of Carrow.After also reading some of the FB comments which were linked here around the time I think they are the kinda morons we dont need at the club.Wasnt the little one slagging the club off and saying he wasnt a Norwich fan anyway?Yarkos need to stay in Yarmouth[/quote]Because he is a Delia hater and it suited him to try and make the connection.And, for the record, the most tedious poster on this forum.

[/quote]

I know its really difficult for you to think about Double Standards but just give it a thought.......how about those mass invasions?

[/quote]If you continue your patronising tone you and I shall be falling out.So they should arrest and ban every single fan?Get in the real world and stop trying to use pedantry to win arguments.[:)][/quote]

Well if people argue that its ok for one co-owner to go on the pitch then following their logic that a green light for any of the other co-owners. Yet we know its against the law.

BTW. did either of the Norwich Two actually run on the pitch or just down the area beside the pitch?

Finally as for tone, may I suggest you dont jump to conclusions!

[/quote]Are you going to make some desperately tedious point that because you own a few shares you should be allowed on the pitch too?I know exactly tone you were inferring by your words.[/quote]

No I am not suggesting that the shareholders should go on the pitch but just the weakness in the argument that its ok for Delia as she is the owner of NCFC Plc as there are hundreds of co owners of NCFC Plc.

BTW the tone was in response to you jumping to conclusions.

Have a nice evening! 

[/quote]I put it to you that your argument is complete bollocks.Have a nice evening also.[:)][/quote]

I hope you enjoyed a bit of banter / discussion.

Remember the most important thing: OTBC!

[/quote]Lol.I look forward, in earnest, to the next thread you steer wildly off topic with tedium and pedantry.Oh no, hang on, that was a complete lie.[:)]

Just to clarify, you don''t need to go on pitch, it can be anywhere outside the stand.It is an offence for a person at a designated football match to go onto the playing area, or any area adjacent to the playing area to which spectators are not generally admitted, without lawful authority or lawful excuse (which shall be for him to prove).

As for life time bans, maybe should be banned for 2-3 years, that''s what he would have got a mags and he could quite easily have been charged for it. They sound like a pair of nobheads thou,

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Pedantry certainly reigns here lol.[/quote]Tangy imagines himself as the modern day Wat Tyler and is subsequently trying to organise a pedants revolt! [^o)][/quote]If we are being pedantic, I think you''ll find it should be Which Tyler![:|]

The argument that they ''didn''t assualt anyone'' is pointless the only reason they didn''t is cos the fat one fell over then they were both mobbed by the setewards. They are just the sort of w*nkers you see fighting on a saturday night and as far as i''m concerned not the sort of people that are welcome in society let alone at a football game where people bring their family''s.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

right or wrong, they had to be banned, otherwise whats to stop muppets running on to the pitch in future.

[/quote]

What about Delia''s Lets be havin'' ya!

Is she going to get a lifetime ban?

[/quote]

Don''t be pathetic.
[/quote]

Its called double standards.

[/quote]

No, its called you being pathetic and trying to steer this thread towards yet more Delia bashing.

As someone has already pointed out, I am sure she got the relevant permission before she entered the pitch.

[:)]
[/quote]

No its not its pointing out the double standards.

[/quote]

So, being a board member, and therefore an employee of the club doesn''t give her the right to go on the pitch?

Should we also ban all the guys that come on at half time to fork the divots?

[:)]

[/quote]

Hey Tangie mate....

Have you ever been forked[:^)]

This thread goes to show that fans don''t stick together any more. People who say they should be banned forever should hang their heads in shame. We are ALL fans not just people who sit in the south/main/top barclay who on this forum certainly feel the need to be morally superior. Just stick to your half of adanams and moan when there is no atmosphere because all the barclay boys are banned. Nuff said

Yes and they should be given a lifetime season ticket free and granted the freedom of Norwich. If only more fans were as passionate instead of being the soft happy clappers the fans across Britain know us as. They have contributed towards our success this season as much as PL or mcnally.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Yes and they should be given a lifetime season ticket free and granted the freedom of Norwich. If only more fans were as passionate instead of being the soft happy clappers the fans across Britain know us as. They have contributed towards our success this season as much as PL or mcnally.[/quote]I don''t entirely agree, I think Gunny''s arse was practically down the road at half time regardless.For me the issue is about self control. As those two yarko morons made their protest did I think "Yeah, I know how you feel" Yes I did. Did I run on the pitch and do it? No I didn''t.The difference between thought and action is self control.Its like thinking "That guy over there really winds me up, I''d like to smash his face in" or actually deciding to do it, whatever the consequences.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Yes and they should be given a lifetime season ticket free and granted the freedom of Norwich. If only more fans were as passionate instead of being the soft happy clappers the fans across Britain know us as. They have contributed towards our success this season as much as PL or mcnally.[/quote]What''s the weather like on Planet Moron today, Arthur?

[quote user="NorwichCasual"]rubbish[/quote]Thank you for your informed and intelligent contribution to the debate.[Y] 

remove their ban[:O] are you crazy?

they would cause more problems and if that is the respect that they show towards our manager then they should not support NCFC!

I bet you were one of our hardcore passionate supporters who chanted queen bees name when we lost at portman rd last season Mister chop?. Christ your sort are cringe worthy and the rest of the nation laughs at our ballet loving supporters.

[quote user="Brendan"]You are incredibly stupid if you think they should get them back. They did this as they obviously admitted they dont want to come to watch Norwich City. The rules are also that it is illigal to enter the field of play, so its their own damn fault. I''ve seen some of the things the younger one has said, and quite frankly, he is a complete dick. The club would have still done the same thing They wouldnt base their decision on  two pathetic chavs running on the pitch.[/quote]

1st point,i agree they should not get their ST reinstated but Brendon you are incredibly stupid if you think they obviously do not want to watch Norwich!..It was a visual statement about the current situation at the time and would probably love to watch our side now...2nd point though i have never met them,through other peoples older brothers i have been informed their family,older brothers kieth and peter are NCFC through and through and are not chavs.

Why do people still think the two blokes who threw their season tickets at Byan Gunn have been given a lifetime ban ?They were given an '' indefinite '' ban which means just that.......no time limit has been given. It''s exactly the same for people given an indefinite prison sentence but in those cases the court usually sentences the villain to a minimum time behind bars. It doesn''t mean a lifetime ban.For all we know they might already be back in the ground somewhere but the chances are they''ll be excluded for about three years which seems to be about the norm at football clubs.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I bet you were one of our hardcore passionate supporters who chanted queen bees name when we lost at portman rd last season Mister chop?. Christ your sort are cringe worthy and the rest of the nation laughs at our ballet loving supporters.[/quote]Luckily for you, the rest of the nation applauds our racist old bigots.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yeah Mister..

Sugar Plum Fairy.. that''s what you are[:@]

[/quote]

I wasn''t the only one who thought yesterday would finish 2-2.

So you''re saying it''s fine because we were doing terrible? So thats 3 points dropped, so Stockport, who are on about 13 loss streak? Surely then all their fans can invade the pitch every single game then? Good thinking there [Y]

[quote user="Dead Canary"]The argument that they ''didn''t assualt anyone'' is pointless the only reason they didn''t is cos the fat one fell over then they were both mobbed by the setewards. They are just the sort of w*nkers you see fighting on a saturday night and as far as i''m concerned not the sort of people that are welcome in society let alone at a football game where people bring their family''s.[/quote]I feel that way about people with appalling spelling[;)]

[quote user="melody"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Houston Canary"]KIND of creepy? That''s an understatement.[/quote]

That is the idea! lol...still makes me laugh
[/quote]
Soz canarycharge. Your avatar was creepy until I saw the pig will eat you''s. It''s freaking me out. lol.
[/quote]

Melody,if you are the same one,did you leave a necklace round mine from sept? if not many apologies :)

[quote user="NorwichCasual"]This thread goes to show that fans don''t stick together any more. People who say they should be banned forever should hang their heads in shame. We are ALL fans not just people who sit in the south/main/top barclay who on this forum certainly feel the need to be morally superior. Just stick to your half of adanams and moan when there is no atmosphere because all the barclay boys are banned. Nuff said[/quote]

And how do you know they created any decent atmosphere?

I create a good atmophere with my other 10 mates in the Lower Barclay, but you won''t see any of us running on the pitch and and doing what they done, we may all think of it, but that is where most decent fans draw the line, think it.

They did not change the course of the season, they got some press, and looked tits falling over and not even able to throw there season tickets properly, but if you think someone as coy as Macnally would sack Gunn on the back of those 2 buffons, then you are clearly mistaken.

There ban is not lifetime, it is a period deemed suitable and enough by the powers to be. Come season after next, they can re aply for their tickets, who is to say that there will be tickets left......

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Yes and they should be given a lifetime season ticket free and granted the freedom of Norwich. If only more fans were as passionate instead of being the soft happy clappers the fans across Britain know us as. They have contributed towards our success this season as much as PL or mcnally.[/quote][:D] Oh Christ, you don''t actually believe that do you?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yeah Mister..

Sugar Plum Fairy.. that''s what you are[:@]

[/quote]

I wasn''t the only one who thought yesterday would finish 2-2.

[/quote]

Only in your midsummer’s night dreams [S]