Sign in to follow this  
vos

Remove Fans Lifetime Ban

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Houston Canary"]KIND of creepy? That''s an understatement.[/quote]That is the idea! lol...still makes me laugh[/quote]Soz canarycharge. Your avatar was creepy until I saw the pig will eat you''s. It''s freaking me out. lol.

[quote user="Brendan"]Anyway, surely it wouldnt be so hard to get in? I mean get a friend to buy you a ticket, then wear a hat and scarf and your in surely? [:S][/quote]If you get caught then you receive another lifetime ban.So, if you believe in reincarnation you''re really screwed.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Brendan"]

Its the rules, you break them, you pay the consequences. Simple.

[/quote]A bit like poaching another team''s manager?[/quote]

I dont see how that is relevant one bit? Was Lambert under a legal obligation at Col U? (Serious question by the way)

[/quote]Double standards, McNally didn''t think hang on, we won''t employ Lambert until we check we haven''t broken the rules.  In that case McNally said **** the rules and **** Col Who. [/quote]

I''m not saying it was a bad thing. For us, an amazing capture! But were discussing these two horrible people, and my opinion on the matter is that is rightfully deserved.

[/quote]

Brendan....would you call these 2 horrible people to there face??  They did what most fans at the time wanted to do at the time!!! And dont tell me you wouldnt bowl on the pitch, if we needed to win to stay up and did it!!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendan"]Anyway, surely it wouldnt be so hard to get in? I mean get a friend to buy you a ticket, then wear a hat and scarf and your in surely? [:S][/quote]If you get caught then you receive another lifetime ban.So, if you believe in reincarnation you''re really screwed.[/quote]LOL

These two shouldn''t be allowed in Carrow road anytime in the near future. Although at the time everyone was angry/cross/upset whatever, what they did was inexcusable, and is a major safety concern to the players and staff etc. They have done it once so what is there to say they won''t do it again?

In Hindsight they shouldn''t have been allowed to get anywhere near to getting on the pitch but that is in the past. If these two were allowed back again it will set a precedent for other simular incidents to be rescinded not just at Norwich but at other clubs potentially as well.

So no I don''t think their lifetime ban should be removed

[quote user="melody"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Houston Canary"]KIND of creepy? That''s an understatement.[/quote]That is the idea! lol...still makes me laugh[/quote]Soz canarycharge. Your avatar was creepy until I saw the pig will eat you''s. It''s freaking me out. lol.[/quote]

stranger the better i say! im guessing thats not actually you in yours??

[quote user="melody"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Houston Canary"]KIND of creepy? That''s an understatement.[/quote]That is the idea! lol...still makes me laugh[/quote]Soz canarycharge. Your avatar was creepy until I saw the pig will eat you''s. It''s freaking me out. lol.[/quote]

Look at ''the pig will eat yous'' tongue though.Imagine that working your quim.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Houston Canary"]KIND of creepy? That''s an understatement.[/quote]That is the idea! lol...still makes me laugh[/quote]Soz canarycharge. Your avatar was creepy until I saw the pig will eat you''s. It''s freaking me out. lol.[/quote]

Look at ''the pig will eat yous'' tongue though.Imagine that working your quim.[/quote]u been on the piss tonight shyster?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Houston Canary"]KIND of creepy? That''s an understatement.[/quote]That is the idea! lol...still makes me laugh[/quote]Soz canarycharge. Your avatar was creepy until I saw the pig will eat you''s. It''s freaking me out. lol.[/quote]

Look at ''the pig will eat yous'' tongue though.Imagine that working your quim.[/quote]LOL!!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Houston Canary"]KIND of creepy? That''s an understatement.[/quote]That is the idea! lol...still makes me laugh[/quote]Soz canarycharge. Your avatar was creepy until I saw the pig will eat you''s. It''s freaking me out. lol.[/quote]

Look at ''the pig will eat yous'' tongue though.Imagine that working your quim.[/quote]u been on the piss tonight shyster?[/quote]

I''m on the piss most nights, CANARYCHARGE.

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]

These two shouldn''t be allowed in Carrow road anytime in the near future. Although at the time everyone was angry/cross/upset whatever, what they did was inexcusable, and is a major safety concern to the players and staff etc. They have done it once so what is there to say they won''t do it again?

In Hindsight they shouldn''t have been allowed to get anywhere near to getting on the pitch but that is in the past. If these two were allowed back again it will set a precedent for other simular incidents to be rescinded not just at Norwich but at other clubs potentially as well.

So no I don''t think their lifetime ban should be removed

[/quote]They only ran on to the pitch.  They didn''t assault anybody.  Throw anything that could harm anybody or expose their privates.  Yes punish them, but for life is just bleeding stupid.  What''s going to happen if they try to get in when they are 80 years old.  ''Sorry granddad f*** off you might run on to the pitch with your Zimmer Frame''.

ok maybe not for life but there ban should atleast be 10 years maybe, its not neccessarily if they will do it again, it needs to act as a deterrent to stop other people doing it.

Although watching an old grandad run onto the pitch waiving his zimmer frame in the air would be entertaining

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]

ok maybe not for life but there ban should atleast be 10 years maybe, its not neccessarily if they will do it again, it needs to act as a deterrent to stop other people doing it.

Although watching an old grandad run onto the pitch waiving his zimmer frame in the air would be entertaining

[/quote]

there was a lad with learning disabilities have a run round on the pitch today! stewards werent amused!

How on earth is Delia going on the pitch a double standard ??She owns the club.There is a difference between and owner / celeb / invited person going onto the pitch and a pair of fat morons from the very generall public waddling toward poor old gunny then slipping over infront of the whole of Carrow.After also reading some of the FB comments which were linked here around the time I think they are the kinda morons we dont need at the club.Wasnt the little one slagging the club off and saying he wasnt a Norwich fan anyway?Yarkos need to stay in Yarmouth

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]How on earth is Delia going on the pitch a double standard ??She owns the club.There is a difference between and owner / celeb / invited person going onto the pitch and a pair of fat morons from the very generall public waddling toward poor old gunny then slipping over infront of the whole of Carrow.After also reading some of the FB comments which were linked here around the time I think they are the kinda morons we dont need at the club.Wasnt the little one slagging the club off and saying he wasnt a Norwich fan anyway?Yarkos need to stay in Yarmouth[/quote]Because he is a Delia hater and it suited him to try and make the connection.And, for the record, the most tedious poster on this forum.

Poor old Delilah :(She had a spread in one of the papers today, glorious dishes of Delia or something.think we need a new chant (to the theme of Welcome to League One which we all remember :( )"Best Pies in League One, Best Pies in League One, etc "

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]How on earth is Delia going on the pitch a double standard ??
She owns the club.

There is a difference between and owner / celeb / invited person going onto the pitch and a pair of fat morons from the very generall public waddling toward poor old gunny then slipping over infront of the whole of Carrow.
After also reading some of the FB comments which were linked here around the time I think they are the kinda morons we dont need at the club.
Wasnt the little one slagging the club off and saying he wasnt a Norwich fan anyway?

Yarkos need to stay in Yarmouth
[/quote]

Just to clarify something Delia and MWJ own the majority shareholding in a seperate legal entity called NCFC Plc. As there are hundreds of shareholders who co own NCFC Plc., following your logic are they entitled to go on the pitch too? 

Secondly there is a law about going on the pitch and it got applied to the Norwich Two.  It was mentioned earlier how it doesnt seem to get applied to mass invasions of pitches.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]How on earth is Delia going on the pitch a double standard ??
She owns the club.

There is a difference between and owner / celeb / invited person going onto the pitch and a pair of fat morons from the very generall public waddling toward poor old gunny then slipping over infront of the whole of Carrow.
After also reading some of the FB comments which were linked here around the time I think they are the kinda morons we dont need at the club.
Wasnt the little one slagging the club off and saying he wasnt a Norwich fan anyway?

[/quote]

Because he is a Delia hater and it suited him to try and make the connection.

And, for the record, the most tedious poster on this forum.

[/quote]

I know its really difficult for you to think about Double Standards but just give it a thought.......how about those mass invasions?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Just to clarify something Delia and MWJ own the majority shareholding in a seperate legal entity called NCFC Plc. As there are hundreds of shareholders who co own NCFC Plc., following your logic are they entitled to go on the pitch too? 

Secondly there is a law about going on the pitch and it got applied to the Norwich Two.  It was mentioned earlier how it doesnt seem to get applied to mass invasions of pitches.

[/quote]

This actually has nothing to do with Delia mate.

Its to do with 2 morons entering the field of play DURING the game with the intent to verbally assault someone at the very least.

If i was Norwich City FC or Gunn frankly Id have had them locked up.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]How on earth is Delia going on the pitch a double standard ??She owns the club.There is a difference between and owner / celeb / invited person going onto the pitch and a pair of fat morons from the very generall public waddling toward poor old gunny then slipping over infront of the whole of Carrow.After also reading some of the FB comments which were linked here around the time I think they are the kinda morons we dont need at the club.Wasnt the little one slagging the club off and saying he wasnt a Norwich fan anyway?Yarkos need to stay in Yarmouth[/quote]Because he is a Delia hater and it suited him to try and make the connection.And, for the record, the most tedious poster on this forum.

[/quote]

I know its really difficult for you to think about Double Standards but just give it a thought.......how about those mass invasions?

[/quote]If you continue your patronising tone you and I shall be falling out.So they should arrest and ban every single fan?Get in the real world and stop trying to use pedantry to win arguments.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]How on earth is Delia going on the pitch a double standard ??
She owns the club.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you continue your patronising tone you and I shall be falling out.

So they should arrest and ban every single fan?

Get in the real world and stop trying to use pedantry to win arguments.

[:)]
[/quote]

Well if people argue that its ok for one co-owner to go on the pitch then following their logic that a green light for any of the other co-owners. Yet we know its against the law.

BTW. did either of the Norwich Two actually run on the pitch or just down the area beside the pitch?

Finally as for tone, may I suggest you dont jump to conclusions!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]How on earth is Delia going on the pitch a double standard ??She owns the club.There is a difference between and owner / celeb / invited person going onto the pitch and a pair of fat morons from the very generall public waddling toward poor old gunny then slipping over infront of the whole of Carrow.After also reading some of the FB comments which were linked here around the time I think they are the kinda morons we dont need at the club.Wasnt the little one slagging the club off and saying he wasnt a Norwich fan anyway?Yarkos need to stay in Yarmouth[/quote]Because he is a Delia hater and it suited him to try and make the connection.And, for the record, the most tedious poster on this forum.

[/quote]

[/quote]If you continue your patronising tone you and I shall be falling out.So they should arrest and ban every single fan?Get in the real world and stop trying to use pedantry to win arguments.[:)][/quote]

Well if people argue that its ok for one co-owner to go on the pitch then following their logic that a green light for any of the other co-owners. Yet we know its against the law.

BTW. did either of the Norwich Two actually run on the pitch or just down the area beside the pitch?

[/quote]Jesus, you really take pedantry to new levels.The running track constitutes part of the pitch, as the signs regarding encroachments are before you enter said running track. Are you going to make some desperately tedious point that because you own a few shares you should be allowed on the pitch too?I know exactly tone you were inferring by your words.Pedantry certainly reigns here lol.

[quote user="morty"]Pedantry certainly reigns here lol.[/quote]Tangy imagines himself as the modern day Wat Tyler and is subsequently trying to organise a pedants revolt! [^o)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

She owns the club.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you going to make some desperately tedious point that because you own a few shares you should be allowed on the pitch too?

I know exactly tone you were inferring by your words.

[/quote]

No I am not suggesting that the shareholders should go on the pitch but just the weakness in the argument that its ok for Delia as she is the owner of NCFC Plc as there are hundreds of co owners of NCFC Plc.

BTW the tone was in response to you jumping to conclusions.

Have a nice evening! 

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]If you continue your patronising tone you and I shall be falling out.So they should arrest and ban every single fan?Get in the real world and stop trying to use pedantry to win arguments.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Are you going to make some desperately tedious point that because you own a few shares you should be allowed on the pitch too?I know exactly tone you were inferring by your words.[/quote]

No I am not suggesting that the shareholders should go on the pitch but just the weakness in the argument that its ok for Delia as she is the owner of NCFC Plc as there are hundreds of co owners of NCFC Plc.

Have a nice evening! 

[/quote]I put it to you that your argument is complete bollocks.Have a nice evening also.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

She owns the club.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you going to make some desperately tedious point that because you own a few shares you should be allowed on the pitch too?

I know exactly tone you were inferring by your words.

[/quote]

Have a nice evening! 

[/quote]

I put it to you that your argument is complete bollocks.

Have a nice evening also.

[/quote]

I hope you enjoyed a bit of banter / discussion.

Remember the most important thing: OTBC!