Sign in to follow this  
vos

Remove Fans Lifetime Ban

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]lol. You are such a square morty [:)][/quote]Lol.So anytime someone has a gripe with how a game is going, its okay for someone to run on the pitch because they feel like it?[:)][/quote]No its wrong to run on to the pitch. But I think a life time ban is to much.[/quote]I think it has to be hefty so as to actively discourage people.Yeah, maybe 10 years would have been more apt.

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]
lol. You are such a square morty [:)]

[/quote]

Lol.

So anytime someone has a gripe with how a game is going, its okay for someone to run on the pitch because they feel like it?

[:)]
[/quote]
No its wrong to run on to the pitch. But I think a life time ban is to much.

[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote user="ricky knight"]they should be allowed back they did not assault anyone just protested, if we gain promotion, will they ban all the supporters who run on the pitch celebrating, after all technically they would be breaking the law.[/quote]Here here Ricky [:)] RICKY! RICKY!< my Bianca (eastenders) impersonation. LOL,

The 2 planks who ran onto the pitch deserved to get banned however much most of us would of agreed with their frustrations!

I think that the life time bans should be like life sentences in todays justice system and they should be allowed back in after 5 years!

If they loved going to Norwich games as much as what I do then they would be hurt badly by not being allowed into Carrow Road for 5 years!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

right or wrong, they had to be banned, otherwise whats to stop muppets running on to the pitch in future.

[/quote]

What about Delia''s Lets be havin'' ya!

Is she going to get a lifetime ban?

[/quote]

Don''t be pathetic.
[/quote]

Its called double standards.

[/quote]

No, its called you being pathetic and trying to steer this thread towards yet more Delia bashing.

As someone has already pointed out, I am sure she got the relevant permission before she entered the pitch.

[/quote]

No its not its pointing out the double standards.

[/quote]

So, being a board member, and therefore an employee of the club doesn''t give her the right to go on the pitch?

[/quote]

Actually its a law.

So who has the legal authority to give people permission to go on the pitch and did the Norwich Two actually go on the pitch (as I cant remember) or did they run along the surrounding area?

[/quote]

Forget it mate, not interested in joining you in one of your 50 page bore-fests.

You were just trying to get a sly bit of (completely off topic) Delia bashing in.

[/quote]

I know its difficult for you but may be you should think about the double standards involved and my point is as simple as that.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

right or wrong, they had to be banned, otherwise whats to stop muppets running on to the pitch in future.

[/quote]

[/quote]Don''t be pathetic.[/quote]

Its called double standards.

[/quote]No, its called you being pathetic and trying to steer this thread towards yet more Delia bashing.As someone has already pointed out, I am sure she got the relevant permission before she entered the pitch.[:)][/quote]

No its not its pointing out the double standards.

[/quote]So, being a board member, and therefore an employee of the club doesn''t give her the right to go on the pitch?[:)]

[/quote]

Actually its a law.

So who has the legal authority to give people permission to go on the pitch and did the Norwich Two actually go on the pitch (as I cant remember) or did they run along the surrounding area?

[/quote]Forget it mate, not interested in joining you in one of your 50 page bore-fests.You were just trying to get a sly bit of (completely off topic) Delia bashing in.[:)][/quote]

I know its difficult for you but may be you should think about the double standards involved and my point is as simple as that.

[/quote]Oh, so you feel the need to be patronising just because I don''t share your point of view?Tell you what, if it will stop your tedious replies, yes, Delia Smith should be banned from the ground for life.Happy?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]lol. You are such a square morty [:)][/quote]Lol.So anytime someone has a gripe with how a game is going, its okay for someone to run on the pitch because they feel like it?[:)][/quote]No its wrong to run on to the pitch. But I think a life time ban is to much.[/quote]I think it has to be hefty so as to actively discourage people.Yeah, maybe 10 years would have been more apt.[/quote]Discourage people? I do not think our club has a problem with pitch invasions morty. lol. 1o years would still be to long. Say 3 to 5 seasons tops.

[quote user="ricky knight"]they should be allowed back they did not assault anyone just protested, if we gain promotion, will they ban all the supporters who run on the pitch celebrating, after all technically they would be breaking the law.[/quote]

Did  Morty and others on this thread run on the pitch celebrating in 2003-2004 season, this is the question!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

display of passion....whats the sufferance???   she was pissed on the pitch!

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]lol. You are such a square morty [:)][/quote]Lol.So anytime someone has a gripe with how a game is going, its okay for someone to run on the pitch because they feel like it?[:)][/quote]No its wrong to run on to the pitch. But I think a life time ban is to much.[/quote]I think it has to be hefty so as to actively discourage people.Yeah, maybe 10 years would have been more apt.[/quote]Discourage people? I do not think our club has a problem with pitch invasions morty. lol. 1o years would still be to long. Say 3 to 5 seasons tops.[/quote]Yes, but at the end of the day, you''re a girl, so, by definition I know about football matters than you.[:)]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]they should be allowed back they did not assault anyone just protested, if we gain promotion, will they ban all the supporters who run on the pitch celebrating, after all technically they would be breaking the law.[/quote]

Did  Morty and others on this thread run on the pitch celebrating in 2003-2004 season, this is the question!

[/quote]There wasn''t a pitch invasion as far as I remember.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

display of passion....whats the sufferance???   she was pissed on the pitch![/quote]Hey canarycharge. Your avatar is kinda creepy.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Brendan"]You are incredibly stupid if you think they should get them back. They did this as they obviously admitted they dont want to come to watch Norwich City.

.[/quote]

They did it in the heat of the moment and many of us felt like doing just the same plus they got us some much needed publicity which contributed to Gunn''s sacking.

I think they should be given a 2nd chance.

[/quote]One of them is also a self confessed fan of Arsenal or some other second rate Premier league team and as such I''m very he''d out of harms way.People like that have no place in the Barclay, or indeed Carrow Road.Same goes for anyone else whose loyalties ultimately lie elsewhere.F*** off out of our football ground, you''re not wanted.

[quote user="melody"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

display of passion....whats the sufferance???   she was pissed on the pitch![/quote]Hey canarycharge. Your avatar is kinda creepy.[/quote]

Yeah..... i scrub up a little better!!! ;o)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]lol. You are such a square morty [:)][/quote]Lol.So anytime someone has a gripe with how a game is going, its okay for someone to run on the pitch because they feel like it?[:)][/quote]No its wrong to run on to the pitch. But I think a life time ban is to much.[/quote]I think it has to be hefty so as to actively discourage people.Yeah, maybe 10 years would have been more apt.[/quote]Discourage people? I do not think our club has a problem with pitch invasions morty. lol. 1o years would still be to long. Say 3 to 5 seasons tops.[/quote]Yes, but at the end of the day, you''re a girl, so, by definition I know about football matters than you.[:)][/quote]I never had you down as a chauvinist morty [:(]

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Brendan"]

Its the rules, you break them, you pay the consequences. Simple.

[/quote]

A bit like poaching another team''s manager?
[/quote]

I dont see how that is relevant one bit? Was Lambert under a legal obligation at Col U? (Serious question by the way)

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]lol. You are such a square morty [:)][/quote]Lol.So anytime someone has a gripe with how a game is going, its okay for someone to run on the pitch because they feel like it?[:)][/quote]No its wrong to run on to the pitch. But I think a life time ban is to much.[/quote]I think it has to be hefty so as to actively discourage people.Yeah, maybe 10 years would have been more apt.[/quote]Discourage people? I do not think our club has a problem with pitch invasions morty. lol. 1o years would still be to long. Say 3 to 5 seasons tops.[/quote]Yes, but at the end of the day, you''re a girl, so, by definition I know about football matters than you.[:)][/quote]I never had you down as a chauvinist morty [:(][/quote]Comedy chauvinism is perfectly acceptable on a football forum. In real life obviously I am a proper 21st century man that cooks and blubs at films.[:)] 

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Brendan"]You are incredibly stupid if you think they should get them back. They did this as they obviously admitted they dont want to come to watch Norwich City.

.[/quote]

They did it in the heat of the moment and many of us felt like doing just the same plus they got us some much needed publicity which contributed to Gunn''s sacking.

I think they should be given a 2nd chance.

[/quote]One of them is also a self confessed fan of Arsenal or some other second rate Premier league team and as such I''m very he''d out of harms way.People like that have no place in the Barclay, or indeed Carrow Road.Same goes for anyone else whose loyalties ultimately lie elsewhere.F*** off out of our football ground, you''re not wanted.[/quote]We better have a witch-hunt in case other season ticket holders follow a Prem Team... Hang on I know of one,  LQ is an Arsenal fan, we better start with her.

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]lol. You are such a square morty [:)][/quote]Lol.So anytime someone has a gripe with how a game is going, its okay for someone to run on the pitch because they feel like it?[:)][/quote]No its wrong to run on to the pitch. But I think a life time ban is to much.[/quote]I think it has to be hefty so as to actively discourage people.Yeah, maybe 10 years would have been more apt.[/quote]Discourage people? I do not think our club has a problem with pitch invasions morty. lol. 1o years would still be to long. Say 3 to 5 seasons tops.[/quote]Yes, but at the end of the day, you''re a girl, so, by definition I know about football matters than you.[:)][/quote]I never had you down as a chauvinist morty [:(][/quote]

Melody........Morty has ginger pele as his avatar! it does explain alot!

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]lol. You are such a square morty [:)][/quote]Lol.So anytime someone has a gripe with how a game is going, its okay for someone to run on the pitch because they feel like it?[:)][/quote]No its wrong to run on to the pitch. But I think a life time ban is to much.[/quote]I think it has to be hefty so as to actively discourage people.Yeah, maybe 10 years would have been more apt.[/quote]Discourage people? I do not think our club has a problem with pitch invasions morty. lol. 1o years would still be to long. Say 3 to 5 seasons tops.[/quote]Yes, but at the end of the day, you''re a girl, so, by definition I know about football matters than you.[:)][/quote]I never had you down as a chauvinist morty [:(][/quote].... Despite your apparent lack of knowledge when it comes to football, you can atleast take heart in being able to form a coherent sentance.... Unlike some....(.... Just kidding around morty [;)])

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]A bit like poaching another team''s manager?[/quote]

I dont see how that is relevant one bit? Was Lambert under a legal obligation at Col U? (Serious question by the way)

[/quote]Double standards, McNally didn''t think hang on, we won''t employ Lambert until we check we haven''t broken the rules.  In that case McNally said **** the rules and **** Col Who.

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]A bit like poaching another team''s manager?[/quote]

[/quote]Double standards, McNally didn''t think hang on, we won''t employ Lambert until we check we haven''t broken the rules.  In that case McNally said **** the rules and **** Col Who. [/quote]

fair point pig! but they were naughty boys, but i blame delia for allowing Gunn to lead us out first game of the season!

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

A bit like poaching another team''s manager?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Double standards, McNally didn''t think hang on, we won''t employ Lambert until we check we haven''t broken the rules.  In that case McNally said **** the rules and **** Col Who.
[/quote]

I''m not saying it was a bad thing. For us, an amazing capture! But were discussing these two horrible people, and my opinion on the matter is that is rightfully deserved.

Anyway, surely it wouldnt be so hard to get in? I mean get a friend to buy you a ticket, then wear a hat and scarf and your in surely? [:S]