Sign in to follow this  
vos

Remove Fans Lifetime Ban

The two fans who threw their season tickets at Bryan Gunn incurred a lifetime ban. I suspect many more of us would have done the same if we had the chance. In fact they did the Club a great favour !! Does anyone agree with me that they should have their season tickets reinstated immediatedly. By the way I don''t know them and I am not related.

right or wrong, they had to be banned, otherwise whats to stop muppets running on to the pitch in future.

[quote user="vos"]The two fans who threw their season tickets at Bryan Gunn incurred a lifetime ban. I suspect many more of us would have done the same if we had the chance. In fact they did the Club a great favour !! Does anyone agree with me that they should have their season tickets reinstated immediatedly. [/quote]

YES.

You are incredibly stupid if you think they should get them back. They did this as they obviously admitted they dont want to come to watch Norwich City. The rules are also that it is illigal to enter the field of play, so its their own damn fault. I''ve seen some of the things the younger one has said, and quite frankly, he is a complete dick. The club would have still done the same thing They wouldnt base their decision on  two pathetic chavs running on the pitch.

[quote user="Brendan"]You are incredibly stupid if you think they should get them back. They did this as they obviously admitted they dont want to come to watch Norwich City. The rules are also that it is illigal to enter the field of play, so its their own damn fault. I''ve seen some of the things the younger one has said, and quite frankly, he is a complete dick. The club would have still done the same thing They wouldnt base their decision on  two pathetic chavs running on the pitch.[/quote]very well said that Brendan.

I would agree, but someone on here sent us a link of one of their ''facebook pages'', and i have to say... They didn''t seem like the kind of people you''d want back.... Utter t*****''s actually.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

right or wrong, they had to be banned, otherwise whats to stop muppets running on to the pitch in future.

[/quote]

What about Delia''s Lets be havin'' ya!

Is she going to get a lifetime ban?

[/quote]Don''t be pathetic.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t be pathetic.
[/quote]

Its called double standards.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Don''t be pathetic.[/quote]

[/quote]No, its called you being pathetic and trying to steer this thread towards yet more Delia bashing.As someone has already pointed out, I am sure she got the relevant permission before she entered the pitch.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t be pathetic.
[/quote]

[/quote]

No, its called you being pathetic and trying to steer this thread towards yet more Delia bashing.

As someone has already pointed out, I am sure she got the relevant permission before she entered the pitch.

[:)]
[/quote]

No its not its pointing out the double standards.

[quote user="Brendan"]You are incredibly stupid if you think they should get them back. They did this as they obviously admitted they dont want to come to watch Norwich City.

.[/quote]

They did it in the heat of the moment and many of us felt like doing just the same plus they got us some much needed publicity which contributed to Gunn''s sacking.

I think they should be given a 2nd chance.

[quote user="vos"]The two fans who threw their season tickets at Bryan Gunn incurred a lifetime ban. I suspect many more of us would have done the same if we had the chance. In fact they did the Club a great favour !! Does anyone agree with me that they should have their season tickets reinstated immediatedly. By the way I don''t know them and I am not related.[/quote]Yes they should be allowed back in. I''s not as though they murdered anyone. lol.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No, its called you being pathetic and trying to steer this thread towards yet more Delia bashing.As someone has already pointed out, I am sure she got the relevant permission before she entered the pitch.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]So, being a board member, and therefore an employee of the club doesn''t give her the right to go on the pitch?Should we also ban all the guys that come on at half time to fork the divots?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No, its called you being pathetic and trying to steer this thread towards yet more Delia bashing.As someone has already pointed out, I am sure she got the relevant permission before she entered the pitch.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]So, being a board member, and therefore an employee of the club doesn''t give her the right to go on the pitch?Should we also ban all the guys that come on at half time to fork the divots?[:)]

[/quote]

Although 1 or 2 seem to be trying to be just as stupid.

[quote user="morty"]Should we also ban all the guys that come on at half time to fork the divots?[/quote]Absolutely. They''re a forking disgrace.Sorry [:$]

They could turn up now for all we know.  You can''t spot every person in the crowd...  If it was me I would, the club can only ask you to leave even if they did see you.

[quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]lol. You are such a square morty [:)][/quote]Lol.So anytime someone has a gripe with how a game is going, its okay for someone to run on the pitch because they feel like it?[:)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="morty"]Should we also ban all the guys that come on at half time to fork the divots?[/quote]Absolutely. They''re a forking disgrace.Sorry [:$][/quote]Tee hee hee! very funny shack-attack [:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t be pathetic.
[/quote]

[/quote]

No, its called you being pathetic and trying to steer this thread towards yet more Delia bashing.

As someone has already pointed out, I am sure she got the relevant permission before she entered the pitch.

[/quote]

[/quote]

So, being a board member, and therefore an employee of the club doesn''t give her the right to go on the pitch?

[/quote]

Actually its a law.

So who has the legal authority to give people permission to go on the pitch and did the Norwich Two actually go on the pitch (as I cant remember) or did they run along the surrounding area?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="melody"][quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]lol. You are such a square morty [:)][/quote]Lol.So anytime someone has a gripe with how a game is going, its okay for someone to run on the pitch because they feel like it?[:)][/quote]No its wrong to run on to the pitch. But I think a life time ban is to much.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

[/quote]So, being a board member, and therefore an employee of the club doesn''t give her the right to go on the pitch?[:)]

[/quote]

Actually its a law.

So who has the legal authority to give people permission to go on the pitch and did the Norwich Two actually go on the pitch (as I cant remember) or did they run along the surrounding area?

[/quote]Forget it mate, not interested in joining you in one of your 50 page bore-fests.You were just trying to get a sly bit of (completely off topic) Delia bashing in.[:)]

they should be allowed back they did not assault anyone just protested, if we gain promotion, will they ban all the supporters who run on the pitch celebrating, after all technically they would be breaking the law.

[quote][quote user="morty"][quote][quote user="morty"][quote][quote user="morty"][quote][quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

[/quote]So, being a board member, and therefore an employee of the club doesn''t give her the right to go on the pitch?[:)]

[/quote]

Actually its a law.

[/quote]That''s probably why it never went to court, a clever brief could argue they ran down the track on the edge.