Sign in to follow this  
stevencfc4eva

Jeff Stelling - sky sports

[quote user="canarycol"]Ive  already  seen the  film arthur  a  classic  so the book must be a big stellar  also     lol
[/quote]

me too a bloody classic    "  if you get caught between the moon and new york city "  marvelous  [:D]

brilliant :D nice to see someone on the football side who supports his

club with a passion and doesn`t care what other people think well done

Jeff ...yes  your right there  pretty  much like matt letisser (southampton) phil thompson (liverpool) merson (not sure any london side  I guess) charlie nicholas (not sure celtic I guess)

Glad this was posted, cos as soon as they scored I wondered what his reaction would be, and had a little chuckle to myself that his excitement was short lived when we equalised. Didn''t imagine it would be as funny as this though.

some  more   funnies  from the stelling  archives  lol  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEDbJd1dCmA&feature=related

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Tony Da Wonderful"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

Tony Da''Wonderful - Just one thing, who the truck videos their own TV!

It''s called Sky Plus and you can rewind live TV.

[/quote]
Ahhh It will be all that 21st century technology gubbins you are on about.
I fairly guessed what had happened Mr Genius. I just implying as to who would get a camcorder and then rewind their SKY PLUS or maybe even their Freeview plus to then up load to Youtube. Content aside (which is hilarious) they must have a lot of time on their hands. Glad we cleared that up!
[/quote]

Camcorder[:)][:D] One of my laptops is connected to my tv for media playing, iplayer, HD dvd into the TV etc but with the press of a key will also record from my BT vision so no need for the camcorder(now known as a DVR or PVR). It takes 30 sec to record from the TV to uploading onto youtube. Catch up old son.[;)]

[/quote]

Bloody hell Inchy, have you been outside the Bat Cave recently to get some fresh air?

Its lucky that Jeff ever got that report from Stuart Jarrold as i nearlly wipe him out in the Snow yesterday Lunch time in Hoxne Suffolk Normal one finger salute from a scummer when they see a Norwich sticker in the window and believe me he is a true blue