Sign in to follow this  
stevencfc4eva

Jeff Stelling - sky sports

Jeff Stelling shows us what emotions all supporters go through supporting un fashionable clubs.

You have to love the enthusiasm he brings to the show and how well he takes it in his stride!!

[quote user="Lambert is King"]superb thanks for the link - I had heard about all the others waving their arms when we scored but much funnier seeing it[/quote]

A classic!

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

Tony Da''Wonderful - Just one thing, who the truck videos their own TV!

It''s called Sky Plus and you can rewind live TV.

[/quote]Ahhh It will be all that 21st century technology gubbins you are on about. I fairly guessed what had happened Mr Genius. I just implying as to who would get a camcorder and then rewind their SKY PLUS or maybe even their Freeview plus to then up load to Youtube. Content aside (which is hilarious) they must have a lot of time on their hands. Glad we cleared that up!

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[/quote]
Ahhh It will be all that 21st century technology gubbins you are on about.
I fairly guessed what had happened Mr Genius. I just implying as to who would get a camcorder and then rewind their SKY PLUS or maybe even their Freeview plus to then up load to Youtube. Content aside (which is hilarious) they must have a lot of time on their hands. Glad we cleared that up!
[/quote]

What exactly is it that is cleared up then?[:^)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Tony DaWonderful"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[/quote]Ahhh It will be all that 21st century technology gubbins you are on about. I fairly guessed what had happened Mr Genius. I just implying as to who would get a camcorder and then rewind their SKY PLUS or maybe even their Freeview plus to then up load to Youtube. Content aside (which is hilarious) they must have a lot of time on their hands. Glad we cleared that up![/quote]

What exactly is it that is cleared up then?[:^)]

[/quote]As to what the original question was implying. Sorry if thats still not clear enough.

I  fell off  my chair laughing  I was  in stiches as I was  watching sky sports and  on  pc getting the live commentary  from pinkun onlineit has  to go down as one of the funniest moments I have seen on tv for a long time, you got to admit it they must have a ball when they are on the show stelling is the man for the job   Top Man  pity he is a hartlepool supporter can you imagine how many times he would  be waving  his  arms about  like  kermit the frog  if he was a Canaries fan lol

[quote user="Tony Da Wonderful"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[/quote]
Ahhh It will be all that 21st century technology gubbins you are on about.
I fairly guessed what had happened Mr Genius. I just implying as to who would get a camcorder and then rewind their SKY PLUS or maybe even their Freeview plus to then up load to Youtube. Content aside (which is hilarious) they must have a lot of time on their hands. Glad we cleared that up!
[/quote]

Camcorder[:)][:D] One of my laptops is connected to my tv for media playing, iplayer, HD dvd into the TV etc but with the press of a key will also record from my BT vision so no need for the camcorder(now known as a DVR or PVR). It takes 30 sec to record from the TV to uploading onto youtube. Catch up old son.[;)]