Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Canary Call, PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE...

If they didn''t let him on they would only find another rum''un to take his place.It''s been said before but I really hope people outside Norwich don''t listen to CC, doesn''t give the right impression!

Who was the idiot who texted in that Michael Nelson is a liability and needs to be replaced by Askou or Whitbread?

He had another good game. We won again. We''ve won the last 8 league games and he''s played in all of them

That person is an idiot.

Please please please...take that idiot Neil Adams off the air!!! The other day he said he had been part of successfull Norwich sides.....Really??? Not as far as I remember???

And whats all this "we" with Neil Adams??? Oldham lad born and bred, 2 spells with Oldham also????? Glory hunting boring fence sitting idiot!!!

Neil reminds me of Andy Townsend when hes on ITV, Townsends refering to Chelsea as "we", shut up townsend...you had a couple of seasons there when they were a nothing club, you are just a journeyman crap pundit!!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Please please please...take that idiot Neil Adams off the air!!! The other day he said he had been part of successfull Norwich sides.....Really??? Not as far as I remember???

And whats all this "we" with Neil Adams??? Oldham lad born and bred, 2 spells with Oldham also????? Glory hunting boring fence sitting idiot!!![/quote]Harsh.......but fair AW.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Please please please...take that idiot Neil Adams off the air!!! The other day he said he had been part of successfull Norwich sides.....Really??? Not as far as I remember???

And whats all this "we" with Neil Adams??? Oldham lad born and bred, 2 spells with Oldham also????? Glory hunting boring fence sitting idiot!!![/quote]Not if you believe Wikipedia - Adams, a right-sided midfield player, began his career with hometown club Stoke City before joining Everton in 1986.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Please please please...take that idiot Neil Adams off the air!!! The other day he said he had been part of successfull Norwich sides.....Really??? Not as far as I remember??? And whats all this "we" with Neil Adams??? Oldham lad born and bred, 2 spells with Oldham also????? Glory hunting boring fence sitting idiot!!![/quote]

Does that mean I can''t support Norwich?

After all, I was born in Crawley, have never lived in Norwich and I certainly have never played for Norwich. FFS.

To return to the OP, I have to agree. As soon as Tony came on there were cries of "What the hell are you burbling about now you old windbag?" in my car. He''s not a favourite!

[quote user="manbearpig"]

You still live in Crawley? I live in Maidenbower and thought I was the only canary in this part of the world.

[/quote]

No, just born there. Trapped on the Isle of Wight for 37 years.

[quote user="GJP"]

Who was the idiot who texted in that Michael Nelson is a liability and needs to be replaced by Askou or Whitbread?

He had another good game. We won again. We''ve won the last 8 league games and he''s played in all of them

That person is an idiot.

[/quote]have to agree with him, it certainly wasn''t nelsons best game and every time the ball went near him myself and others around me were extremely worried although i cant argue that at the minute he doesnt deserve to be dropped

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Bit different dont you think Matthias, son of Deuteronomy of Gath.....or cant you see that???[/quote]

No I can''t. The only difference is that he has played for us and I haven''t.

It''s no different to Nottingham born and bred Hucks, supporting us. Adams has been won over by the City, the club and the fans and has decided to stay here. Many of our ex players feel the same. Good for him, I say.

[quote user="Beauseant"]To return to the OP, I have to agree. As soon as Tony came on there were cries of "What the hell are you burbling about now you old windbag?" in my car. He''s not a favourite![/quote]lol thats exactly what i said...and didnt he go on and on and on and on.......................

[quote user="Beauseant"]To return to the OP, I have to agree. As soon as Tony came on there were cries of "What the hell are you burbling about now you old windbag?" in my car. He''s not a favourite![/quote]Are you sure they weren''t talking about the driver Beaus? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"]To return to the OP, I have to agree. As soon as Tony came on there were cries of "What the hell are you burbling about now you old windbag?" in my car. He''s not a favourite![/quote]Are you sure they weren''t talking about the driver Beaus? [:^)][/quote]

Fair point Lapp, but I think the walk back to Lynn probably persuaded her of the inadvisability of that sort of comment.[;)]

Tony is related to someone at Radio Norfolk. Its the only explanation. Why dont we put a levy on "Foreign" players wasn''t it? He was on for 5 minutes. We were hoping to drive off the road at Thetford to stop us having to listen to him.

[quote user="Tony Da''Wonderful"]Never mind him, what about that woman who would not let Neil reply to her questions, just kept talking over him. Bet her husbands on suicide watch or deaf.

These people need to learn context of conversations in stead of making them selves look like complete idiots!

Im goin to stand up for Neil Adams, he tells it as it is not with rose tinted glasses. If he thinks we havent played well as yesterday thats how he calls it and when we play well and deserve to win thats how he calls it.Also he doesnt know in advance who and what the caller is going to talk about , so as far as im concerned he does a really good job along side MrGorham and he wants the best for city .OTBC

[quote user="Kent Canary"]If they didn''t let him on they would only find another rum''un to take his place.

It''s been said before but I really hope people outside Norwich don''t listen to CC, doesn''t give the right impression!
[/quote]

Maybe it does