Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Trucker

Soccer AM

Hi peeps,

Have just Emailed the producer at Soccer AM, to  see how we could  go about getting on to the programme in the near future.

Im not sure of the responce i''l get, but would anybody want to come and be involved if i do get a responce.

Think we could have a laugh, seeing as we top the table

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]

Hi peeps,

Have just Emailed the producer at Soccer AM, to  see how we could  go about getting on to the programme in the near future.

Im not sure of the responce i''l get, but would anybody want to come and be involved if i do get a responce.

[/quote]Can you stop calling people peeps! its weird and creepy! but if you are both of these then i guess its ok!as for soccer AM , if you fat and middle aged youll get on fine!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]

Hi peeps,

[/quote]

Can you stop calling people peeps! its weird and creepy! but if you are both of these then i guess its ok!

as for soccer AM , if you fat and middle aged youll get on fine!
[/quote]

"YAWN"

I''m in. No idea about how far they plan in advance or anything but would jump at the chance to go, the fans on the show always seem to have a good time.

[quote user="Jerry"]

What if the soccerette was an ipswich fan? ;)

[quote user="Barclaybred"]As long as i get to walk with the soccerette,im in ;)[/quote]

[/quote]

Still would love to as i would slip some oil on her side of the walk and see her make an a### of herself ;)

They should bin it to be honest. It has run it''s course and it was good and a laugh a few years, but now it has become stale.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]They should bin it to be honest. It has run it''s course and it was good and a laugh a few years, but now it has become stale.[/quote]

I made a comment about this program before I sent them an Email and asked them what age group do they think the viewers were as it was like watching play school or Tizwas. I pointed out that they should  get rid of a few things like the stupid Tug of war and all other none fotball items like silly little girls wearing silly t shirts, will we be seeing people throwing custard tarts next

[quote user="CDMullins"]Surley youd want to go on with mates, not strangers![/quote]

well you can take upto 12 people if im right.... I think only 4 of those would come as true city supporters..... Alot of them are rivals from down the road in Suffolk....

I work on the border, so have to deal with the fact im associated with them. Although have been winning all banter so far this season.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]They should bin it to be honest. It has run it''s course and it was good and a laugh a few years, but now it has become stale.[/quote]

I made a comment about this program before I sent them an Email and asked them what age group do they think the viewers were as it was like watching play school or Tizwas. I pointed out that they should  get rid of a few things like the stupid Tug of war and all other none fotball items like silly little girls wearing silly t shirts, will we be seeing people throwing custard tarts next

[/quote]I would recommend watching one of the several hundred other channels available.[Y]

To be honest trucker, for now it would be quicker to get on the show by doing something like a fans "crossbar challange" or something, as they love getting things sent through thats a giggle. But still apply but can only imagine there being a long waiting list.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

I would recommend watching one of the several hundred other channels available.

[Y]
[/quote]

Your so right and I have done, Only watched the program once this season, never again, the maddening thing is  these pillocks get paid to act the pratt