Sign in to follow this  
Jon Moorhouse

Oldham away - charity auction

I''m selling a voucher for 2 tickets to any Oldham game this season to raise funds for the Special Care Baby Unit at Bolton (where my twin boys spent the first few weeks of their lives)- every penny raised goes to the charity. We will be holding a memorabilia auction in June - to co-incide with the world cup - but Bury and Oldham kindly donated tickets - unfortunately they run out before the auction will be held. Full explanation is on the ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-Oldham-FC-tickets-to-any-home-match-charity-auction_W0QQitemZ220546792258QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item33599cfb42

I presume the tickets will have to be in the home end but if you don''t mind that it could be a cheap way to get in as I presume full price for 2 tickets will be about £40.

Auction runs out on Tuesday afternoon.

Just to clarify these are tickets to any Oldham game this year - you would have to apply prior to the game for tickets to the Norwich game and it would be subject to it not selling out and tickets would be in the home end. Won''t be much use if the game does sell out - sorry - just trying to drum up more funds.