Sign in to follow this  
Nice and Peaceful

Squares After the Game

Hi folks. Another great win today. But a sad event after the game. I was in Squares just after the final whistle, and just after I got my drinks a man in there collapsed. Several people rushed to help him, and I was on the phone to the emergency services. He was receiving CPR etc when I left - there were several paramedics on the scene by then.

Is anyone aware of how the poor man is?

Jesus, are we winning to many on the trot. Best wishes to the man and his family.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Jesus, are we winning to many on the trot. Best wishes to the man and his family.[/quote]

its twice in 2 weeks a norwich fan has needed the emergence services. the 1st week when we equaled the record, the 2nd week (today) beating the 10 straight wins record.

Hope he is on the mend, hope he and his family well!

Hello,Not the way I imagined writing my first post on this forum but I thought I would act to remove any worries people had over my condition.Thank you for your words of concern. I can confirm it was me who fainted twice in Yellows after the match. Paramedics seemed to think it was something to do with coming in from the freezing cold into the warm in front of a heater and then my blood pressure going down. I can''t say it was from the excitement created from the game...althought the result was the main thing!I am feeling ok now, a bit dizzy and a nice egg on the back of the head but nothing serious.Once again thank you for your kind words and anyone who was there and helped/expressed their concern for my wellfare.Come on you yellows!!!!:)

Welcome to the boards, and glad to hear you are all ship shape!

Nice to hear your ok but get checked over by your gp just to be sure. And buy yourself a better jacket.[;)]  I recomend having a look in Millets,not very fashionable but bloody warm.

[link]http://www.millets.co.uk/clothing/men/jackets/warmwear-and-padded/product/061236.html#bvMainWrapper[/link]

[quote user="Gorgen"]Hello,Not the way I imagined writing my first post on this forum but I thought I would act to remove any worries people had over my condition.Thank you for your words of concern. I can confirm it was me who fainted twice in Yellows after the match. Paramedics seemed to think it was something to do with coming in from the freezing cold into the warm in front of a heater and then my blood pressure going down. I can''t say it was from the excitement created from the game...althought the result was the main thing!I am feeling ok now, a bit dizzy and a nice egg on the back of the head but nothing serious.Once again thank you for your kind words and anyone who was there and helped/expressed their concern for my wellfare.Come on you yellows!!!!:)

[/quote]

next time put your jacket on! flipping chilly out there!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Nice to hear your ok but get checked over by your gp just to be sure. And buy yourself a better jacket.[;)]  I recomend having a look in Millets,not very fashionable but bloody warm.

[link]http://www.millets.co.uk/clothing/men/jackets/warmwear-and-padded/product/061236.html#bvMainWrapper[/link]

[/quote]

inchy i guess i could say great minds think alike...we posted the same comment at the same time! spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooky!

[quote user="Gorgen"]Hello,

Not the way I imagined writing my first post on this forum but I thought I would act to remove any worries people had over my condition.

Thank you for your words of concern.

I can confirm it was me who fainted twice in Yellows after the match. Paramedics seemed to think it was something to do with coming in from the freezing cold into the warm in front of a heater and then my blood pressure going down. I can''t say it was from the excitement created from the game...althought the result was the main thing!

I am feeling ok now, a bit dizzy and a nice egg on the back of the head but nothing serious.

Once again thank you for your kind words and anyone who was there and helped/expressed their concern for my wellfare.

Come on you yellows!!!!

:)

[/quote]

Glad to see you are feeling better.

I''m glad you''re feeling better Gorgen. But I think your ailments must have been a different incident. The poor chap was having defibrilators on him, as well as constant CPR. the situation really did look poor.

My apologies. I didn''t realise there was someone else who also collapsed after the match. Obv this is a lot more serious, I hope he is ok and welcome any positive news someonce has related to this issue. Once again sorry for the mistake!! ::S

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Jesus, are we winning to many on the trot. Best wishes to the man and his family.[/quote]

its twice in 2 weeks a norwich fan has needed the emergence services. the 1st week when we equaled the record, the 2nd week (today) beating the 10 straight wins record.

[/quote]

Is this in itself a record?

[quote user="The Pig Will Eat You"]It''s the third I think. 1st Hucks was involved 2nd was reported over Christmas and this is the 3rd.
[/quote]

Can i ask you pig what your avatar is all about ? My five yr old son is bloody scared looking at it!