Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Re: F.A.O melody

Now im startin to think it is the same melody then if she has put she is the daughter of lesbians as she has a wicked sense of humour!..but on the neg side,apart from wearing my ncfc shirt once(weve known each other on and off for a few years),and her`dad` being a fan,she wasnt really a massive fan.though i may have converted her :) ......everynow and again she finds me and gets in touch through her friend tan,so will wait until next time to give her necklace back ..(before you ask,no i cant give it to tania as i was under strict orders not to let tania no anything as things are complicated with mel), now as this aint the mel,i think we should bring this matter to a close and get back to NCFC stuff :)

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I saw that melody''s name was ''Shyster''s Secretary'' yesterdaySuspend all bets[/quote]

Oh well, that''s it then - it must be me. [:P] Because it''s really difficult to change one''s user-name. Ffs.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]I saw that melody''s name was ''Shyster''s Secretary'' yesterdaySuspend all bets[/quote]

Oh well, that''s it then - it must be me. [:P] Because it''s really difficult to change one''s user-name. Ffs.[/quote]Case closed.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]I saw that melody''s name was ''Shyster''s Secretary'' yesterdaySuspend all bets[/quote]

Oh well, that''s it then - it must be me. [:P] Because it''s really difficult to change one''s user-name. Ffs.[/quote]Case closed.[:)][/quote]

Seriously, morty, I''ve only ever had one alter ego since registering at the Pink ''Un, and that was a character called Asteroid - a muslim who got banned.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]I saw that melody''s name was ''Shyster''s Secretary'' yesterdaySuspend all bets[/quote]

Oh well, that''s it then - it must be me. [:P] Because it''s really difficult to change one''s user-name. Ffs.[/quote]Case closed.[:)][/quote]

Seriously, morty, I''ve only ever had one alter ego since registering at the Pink ''Un, and that was a character called Asteroid - a muslim who got banned.[/quote]And its not me either, so that rules out two suspects.I actually really hope she''s real, I''d like to meet her mums.[:)]

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

[quote user="Buckfast"]Odds on BarclayBred being involved are shortening.[/quote]

Lol ..This did start with the headin for the attention of melody,and for some reason FAO means nothing to other posters lol :)

[/quote]

You should have used the PM button then[:P]

Stone the flamin'' crows...that flamin'' Whittle must have a few kangaroo''s loose in the top paddock... even blind freddie can see who that sheila melody really is...Whittle''s as mad as a cut snake.. fair dinkum to Morty for spillin the beans, onya mate... that drongo Pete fella could soon sort this but then they''d all be off like a bucket of prawns in the hot sun... strewth.. it makes a bloke wonder if he cracks too many tinnies before he posts... Flamin'' Galahs.. the lot of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:@][st][li][ap][ip][pi][B]

I think you need to post a different picture if you are going to try and convince people lol.

Why the confused look? You know you will have a million PM''s coming through, even if you are a bloke..

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I dont think shes legit.[/quote]

Too legit.... too legit to quit that girl.

[quote user="melody"][img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/mardellski_2008/sonny-1.jpg[/img][/quote]

Now, young lady, while I respect the right of young men and women to find their own way in the world it does seem to me that you are just the kind of young lady whom the Lord would want to bring close to his bosom, as it were.  Can I suggest you might find spiritual fulfilment in one of His nunneries?