Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Re: F.A.O melody

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"]You know morty was right about you lot. He sent me these pm''s when I first posted here>Hi,Look I''m not sure what age you are but be very careful about giving out details about your personal life on here, and anywhere on the net really. Mentioning you have lesbian mothers is certainly going to get peoples attention, whether you want that kind or not!

Shyster can be one of the harsher ones, but most people here are pretty

friendly. I actually mailed him after what he said and asked him how

bad he''d feel if it turned out you were 14 or 15 lol! He hasn''t replied.Take careMark[/quote]Lol why two faced?Do you deny "Harsh"?

[:O] You two-faced bastard, morty!And no, the slapper isn''t me.[/quote][/quote]

Harsh but fair, morty.[/quote]And my initial instincts were that Melody may not be what she seemed, and I suspected she may be young, so I was actually trying to stop you getting yourself in trouble lol.Doesn''t matter now that it turns out you''re her anyway.[:)]

The, and no the slapper isnt me, has aroused my suspicions dear Watson. Shyster turns up, Melody goes away. Coincidence? Maybe.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"]You know morty was right about you lot. He sent me these pm''s when I first posted here>Hi,Look I''m not sure what age you are but be very careful about giving out details about your personal life on here, and anywhere on the net really. Mentioning you have lesbian mothers is certainly going to get peoples attention, whether you want that kind or not!

Shyster can be one of the harsher ones, but most people here are pretty

friendly. I actually mailed him after what he said and asked him how

bad he''d feel if it turned out you were 14 or 15 lol! He hasn''t replied.Take careMark[/quote]

[:O] You two-faced bastard, morty!And no, the slapper isn''t me.[/quote]So yesterday when you take me to the match and treat me to a meal at Frankie and Bennys after Im the best thing you''ve laid your eyes on since your dear departed wife. And today I am suddenly a slapper [:^)]  ok then [:P]

Me and mel,melody not melonie,have a mutual friend, tania,so she will know the situation...though tan is really just her friend who acted as a go between..Im now thinking this aint her,though cant be many norwich fans called mel-ody..

I think Morty''s got an alter ego.Shyster wouldn''t lower himself to Frankie and Benny''s, love.  Didn''t you know he''s the Bill Gates of Cuisine?

Okay now im sure it aint as mel wouldnt be seen dead in bennys..okay will keep hold of said necklace until i bump into her in some pub/club

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think Morty''s got an alter ego.Shyster wouldn''t lower himself to Frankie and Benny''s, love.  Didn''t you know he''s the Bill Gates of Cuisine?[/quote]

My initial instincts too, Chopski.  [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]

I know who my money is on....[;)]

such an ''attention seeker''......

[/quote]Hellooooooooooo [:|] Over here! [:D]

[quote user="Buckfast"]Odds on BarclayBred being involved are shortening.[/quote]

Lol ..This did start with the headin for the attention of melody,and for some reason FAO means nothing to other posters lol :)

[quote user="morty"]Uh-oh, rumbled.[/quote]

Well done, morty, it was a good ''un.Always partial to an alter ego that is at least quite entertaining.

Question for barclay bred.....

If you thought the "Melody" on here was the "Melody" you know, you should know by looking on this site that the pinkun "Melody" is the daughter of 2 lesbiens.

Now im no detective but there cant be that many "Melodys" with gay parents who follow city.

What do you make of that Buckfast???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]ITS MORTY!!![/quote]Lol, actually it isn''t.Just thought I''d throw a few red herrings in though.[:)]

BarclayBred, Morty and "Melody" all in this together. Price? 1/6 favourite. Me think the lady doth protest too much!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Question for barclay bred.....

If you thought the "Melody" on here was the "Melody" you know, you should know by looking on this site that the pinkun "Melody" is the daughter of 2 lesbiens.

Now im no detective but there cant be that many "Melodys" with gay parents who follow city.

What do you make of that Buckfast???[/quote]

No to mention a ''Melody'' with two lesbian mothers that reside in the metropolis that is Ringland. [:P]

[quote user="Brendan"]Morty. Caught Red handed. [:$][/quote]Its a fair cop.And I would have got away with it if it wasn''t for you meddling kids.