Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Re: F.A.O melody

[quote user="melody"]You know morty was right about you lot. He sent me these pm''s when I first posted here>Hi,Look I''m not sure what age you are but be very careful about giving out details about your personal life on here, and anywhere on the net really. Mentioning you have lesbian mothers is certainly going to get peoples attention, whether you want that kind or not!

Shyster can be one of the harsher ones, but most people here are pretty

friendly. I actually mailed him after what he said and asked him how

bad he''d feel if it turned out you were 14 or 15 lol! He hasn''t replied.Take careMark[/quote]Surely its Shyster then? 

"I actually mailed him after what he said and asked him how bad he''d feel if it turned out you were 14 or 15 lol! He hasn''t replied."

That made me chuckle Morty. LOL.

Someone could PM me and I could say I was a 12 year old paper boy....doesnt make it true???

[quote user="Buckfast"]She claimed it was her photo the other day. Funny that because ive seen it on the internet. There are also other clues. I find it quite amusing to be honest. £10 to whoever guesses who it is first.[/quote]I do go to other sites on the internet but yeah. its really funny that you have seen my piccy else where.lol. Twerp.

Ah but Melody, or should I call you Sir. the photo was not on a forum it was on website, without going into detail. I find this quite a good bit of fun and love playing the Sherlock Holmes role. Shyster, Whittle, and three others are on my suspect list.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]"I actually mailed him after what he said and asked him how bad he''d feel if it turned out you were 14 or 15 lol! He hasn''t replied."

That made me chuckle Morty. LOL.

Someone could PM me and I could say I was a 12 year old paper boy....doesnt make it true???[/quote]No it doesn''t Arthur. But my initial impression of her was that she could be potentially underage, and Shyster was being pretty base with her.Its called being responsible.

[quote user="Buckfast"]Ah but Melody, or should I call you Sir. the photo was not on a forum it was on website, without going into detail. I find this quite a good bit of fun and love playing the Sherlock Holmes role. Shyster, Whittle, and three others are on my suspect list.[/quote]What website, just for, errrrr, research purposes?

I appreciate that Morty, and I take my hat off to you for being concerned, not many on here would do so.

I dont think you have anything to worry about though, as im sure over the coming days we will find out that "Melody" is really a 6ft hairy arsed bloke, with a paid for beer belly.

[quote user="Buckfast"]Ah but Melody, or should I call you Sir. the photo was not on a forum it was on website, without going into detail. I find this quite a good bit of fun and love playing the Sherlock Holmes role. Shyster, Whittle, and three others are on my suspect list.[/quote]Am I on it? [:D]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I appreciate that Morty, and I take my hat off to you for being concerned, not many on here would do so.

I dont think you have anything to worry about though, as im sure over the coming days we will find out that "Melody" is really a 6ft hairy arsed bloke, with a paid for beer belly.[/quote]I wouldn''t be massively surprised lol.My money is on Shyster too.

Your odds have gone out to 30/1 Brendan. What website you ask Morty, well ahem, it was a bit ahem adult themed.

[quote user="Buckfast"]Your odds have gone out to 30/1 Brendan. What website you ask Morty, well ahem, it was a bit ahem adult themed.[/quote]PM me it then if you are shy lol.

[quote user="Brendan"]Lol does anyone actually think she is legit? [:P][/quote]Well a few weeks ago Shyster was talking about how he thought all the trolls and Colwho / Leeds fans on our board were infact regular posters signing in using other names !I guess this is just Smudger keeping up apearances ?

[quote user="melody"]You know morty was right about you lot. He sent me these pm''s when I first posted here>Hi,Look I''m not sure what age you are but be very careful about giving out details about your personal life on here, and anywhere on the net really. Mentioning you have lesbian mothers is certainly going to get peoples attention, whether you want that kind or not!

bad he''d feel if it turned out you were 14 or 15 lol! He hasn''t replied.Take careMark[/quote]

[:O] You two-faced bastard, morty!And no, the slapper isn''t me.

[quote user="Shyster"]

[:O] You two-faced bastard, morty!And no, the slapper isn''t me.[/quote]That rediculous double bluff in "perfect" timing has found you out.Whats up melody ! :)

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"]You know morty was right about you lot. He sent me these pm''s when I first posted here>Hi,Look I''m not sure what age you are but be very careful about giving out details about your personal life on here, and anywhere on the net really. Mentioning you have lesbian mothers is certainly going to get peoples attention, whether you want that kind or not!

bad he''d feel if it turned out you were 14 or 15 lol! He hasn''t replied.Take careMark[/quote]Lol why two faced?Do you deny "Harsh"?

[:O] You two-faced bastard, morty!And no, the slapper isn''t me.[/quote]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="melody"]You know morty was right about you lot. He sent me these pm''s when I first posted here>Hi,Look I''m not sure what age you are but be very careful about giving out details about your personal life on here, and anywhere on the net really. Mentioning you have lesbian mothers is certainly going to get peoples attention, whether you want that kind or not!

bad he''d feel if it turned out you were 14 or 15 lol! He hasn''t replied.Take careMark[/quote]Lol why two faced?Do you deny "Harsh"?

[:O] You two-faced bastard, morty!And no, the slapper isn''t me.[/quote][/quote]

Harsh but fair, morty.