Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Re: F.A.O melody

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]I think someone luuuurves Melody.. Next post will be that he''s got a pearl one waiting for her. ;)[/quote]

Kyak kyak (Said in a Sid James stylee)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Skijumptoes"]I think someone luuuurves Melody.. Next post will be that he''s got a pearl one waiting for her. ;)[/quote]

Kyak kyak (Said in a Sid James stylee)[/quote]lol. morty

[quote user="Brendan"]Lol does anyone actually think she is legit? [:P][/quote]Legit as in a real person? Course I am you silly billy. lol.

[quote user="melody"][quote user="Brendan"]Lol does anyone actually think she is legit? [:P][/quote]Legit as in a real person? Course I am you silly billy. lol.[/quote]This is probably First Wizard (his non-racist persona)[:D]

I''m willing to sit in judgement on this matter.Melody, pm me another picture of you, other than the one that is your avatar and I will confirm you are indeed real.Bikini pics welcome.[:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]Morty definately thinks she''s real. [;)][/quote]Maybe its me, logged in under a different profile.[;)]

Its not her/his photo, and I have doubts over the whole thing. I have seen that exact photo on the internet. Imposter!

Scan some pictures Melody? Or do you mean you will scan the internet looking for more false photos?

[quote user="Buckfast"]Scan some pictures Melody? Or do you mean you will scan the internet looking for more false photos?[/quote]Haha, its so blatent [:)] Bless.

[quote user="Buckfast"]Scan some pictures Melody? Or do you mean you will scan the internet looking for more false photos?[/quote]Err..no. I will scan photographs of myself. What is your problem? lol.

[quote user="melody"][quote user="Buckfast"]Scan some pictures Melody? Or do you mean you will scan the internet looking for more false photos?[/quote]Err..no. I will scan photographs of myself. What is your problem? lol.[/quote]lol for everything you say? Thats a good clue.

No problem, its just you have been sussed. Jordons publicity stunt boyfriend Alex Reid has a female alter ego. Whos alter ego is Melody? I think Im close to working it out. That photo you have, and claim to be you, is on the internet. Fake! Fraud! Imposter! Im not bothered, im just trying to work out which one of you it is, and I have a shortlist of 5. You will be exposed!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="melody"][quote user="Buckfast"]Scan some pictures Melody? Or do you mean you will scan the internet looking for more false photos?[/quote]Err..no. I will scan photographs of myself. What is your problem? lol.[/quote]lol for everything you say? Thats a good clue. [/quote][:(]

[quote user="Buckfast"]No problem, its just you have been sussed. Jordons publicity stunt boyfriend Alex Reid has a female alter ego. Whos alter ego is Melody? I think Im close to working it out. That photo you have, and claim to be you, is on the internet. Fake! Fraud! Imposter! Im not bothered, im just trying to work out which one of you it is, and I have a shortlist of 5. You will be exposed![/quote]Who? I have no idea.

[quote user="Buckfast"]You will be exposed![/quote]What concernes me is what she is already exposing. Are they real or fake?[^o)][+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Buckfast"]You will be exposed![/quote]What concernes me is what she is already exposing. Are they real or fake?[^o)][+o(][/quote]Hey! You must be a made up person too because your avatar isn''t a picture of you!

I note from Melody''s profile that she is a hairdresser.  I wonder how much she charges for a cut and blow?  And after having lost my job on Friday (according to Shyster) and being skint at the moment, I wonder if we could skip the cut?

She claimed it was her photo the other day. Funny that because ive seen it on the internet. There are also other clues. I find it quite amusing to be honest. £10 to whoever guesses who it is first.

You know morty was right about you lot. He sent me these pm''s when I first posted here>Hi,Look I''m not sure what age you are but be very careful about giving out details about your personal life on here, and anywhere on the net really. Mentioning you have lesbian mothers is certainly going to get peoples attention, whether you want that kind or not!

Shyster can be one of the harsher ones, but most people here are pretty

friendly. I actually mailed him after what he said and asked him how

bad he''d feel if it turned out you were 14 or 15 lol! He hasn''t replied.Take careMark

Buckfast, you suggested in another thread it was me who was "Melody". I can officially deny any involvment, and can also deny that it is not the good lady Doris, who even in her younger years never looked that good.

I do have doubts over "Melody" also, and will happily take your tenner, if I work it out. I have a couple of names in mind.

I will get back to you so get to the cash machine mate!!!