Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Famous Norwich Fans

[quote user="liamcicada"][quote user="Eadienhucks"]Who does the interviews for formula 1 and used to do sat morn tv and about 10 years ago had a prog on local tv on cable about ps1 games and n64 games...he`s a Norwich fan as saw him in a club about the time he was doing his local tv stuff and was well into Norwich....[/quote]

Jake Humphrey
[/quote]

Ahhh Thanks :) ,never really watched formula 1  and while switchin channels caught him on there...has he done match of the day as my other half seems to think he did the world cup ones? ..

according to his wiki page he did the womans world cup finals, womans FA cup final and the 2008 african cup of nations.

In regards to Jonny Wilkinson I''m pretty sure that he mentions in his autobiography that he use to attend Carrow Road with his Grandad however, not sure if he is actually a Norwich fan

[quote user="Cov Canary"]In regards to Jonny Wilkinson I''m pretty sure that he mentions in his autobiography that he use to attend Carrow Road with his Grandad however, not sure if he is actually a Norwich fan[/quote]His (late) Grandad had a season ticket for many years in the River End- used to go with my Uncle who had been at Bracondale school with him. Met him a few times at the football and also at rugby club events but I don''t remember him ever mentioning that Johnny was a fan. May have taken an interest as his Grandad was so keen...

Min 1:18 and 2:30 btw never done a link on these things I tried to do the create a link but not sure if it came up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a1iqR0A7XU

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Herman "]Can a certain Darren Huckerby be counted as a City fan?[/quote]

Oh very yes indeed [:D]

[/quote]

[:D] What a top bloke he is!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Herman "]Can a certain Darren Huckerby be counted as a City fan?[/quote]

[/quote]Are you sure your enthusiasm for the man Huckerby (All praise him) is purely about just football?[;)]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[:D] What a top bloke he is!!

[/quote]

Hahaha indeed he is, he may not be from Norfolk but he''s adopted the County.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Are you sure your enthusiasm for the man Huckerby (All praise him) is purely about just football?

[;)]
[/quote]

lol yes it is, not my type, I like men taller than me, cuddly, dark and gorgeous, as my husband is. [:P]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Are you sure your enthusiasm for the man Huckerby (All praise him) is purely about just football?[;)][/quote]

lol yes it is, not my type, I like men taller than me, cuddly, dark and gorgeous, as my husband is. [:P]

[/quote]Ha-ha, fair enough.It just seems that every female City fan I know would like to do unspeakably filthy things with Mr Huckerby!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Are you sure your enthusiasm for the man Huckerby (All praise him) is purely about just football?

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha-ha, fair enough.

It just seems that every female City fan I know would like to do unspeakably filthy things with Mr Huckerby!
[/quote]

Never really understood that, especially CA, who I think would have his babies hahaha

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Are you sure your enthusiasm for the man Huckerby (All praise him) is purely about just football?[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Ha-ha, fair enough.It just seems that every female City fan I know would like to do unspeakably filthy things with Mr Huckerby![/quote]

Never really understood that, especially CA, who I think would have his babies hahaha

[/quote]Whilst I am not gay, I do have the ability to recognise if a man is handsome and appealing to women, and I really don''t see the appeal lol.Hmmmm, what a mystery, what on earth could make average looking millionaire Darren Huckerby attractive to the laydees?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha-ha, fair enough.

It just seems that every female City fan I know would like to do unspeakably filthy things with Mr Huckerby!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Whilst I am not gay, I do have the ability to recognise if a man is handsome and appealing to women, and I really don''t see the appeal lol.

Hmmmm, what a mystery, what on earth could make average looking millionaire Darren Huckerby attractive to the laydees?
[/quote]

When I was younger I used to have a major crush on Chris Sutton lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Ha-ha, fair enough.It just seems that every female City fan I know would like to do unspeakably filthy things with Mr Huckerby![/quote]

[/quote]Whilst I am not gay, I do have the ability to recognise if a man is handsome and appealing to women, and I really don''t see the appeal lol.Hmmmm, what a mystery, what on earth could make average looking millionaire Darren Huckerby attractive to the laydees?[/quote]

When I was younger I used to have a major crush on Chris Sutton lol

[/quote]I have no footballer crush stories to share I''m afraid lol.

Lord Nelson, Lilly Langtry and Edith Cavell.

I also heard that when Anna Sewell was staying in Old Catton she would whistle OTBC whilst completing another chapter of Black Beauty.

Not sure about Jonny Wilkinson but Steve Thompson (England World Cup winning hooker) is a definite Norwich fan.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/england/2373674/My-Sport-Steve-Thompson.htmlI even remember him stating in an interview that the Bayern Munich UEFA Cup 1st leg was one of his greatest sporting memories outside Rugby.

[quote user="Col Canary"]Not sure about Jonny Wilkinson but Steve Thompson (England World Cup winning hooker) is a definite Norwich fan.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/england/2373674/My-Sport-Steve-Thompson.htmlI even remember him stating in an interview that the Bayern Munich UEFA Cup 1st leg was one of his greatest sporting memories outside Rugby.[/quote]Here you go: Steve Thompson interviewed in The Guardian in 2004http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2004/feb/20/smalltalk.sportinterviews

You''re from Hemel Hempstead. Does that make you a Watford fan? No, I support Norwich. I''m from Norfolk originally, you see.

Who''s your favourite Norwich player ever?

I always liked Bryan Gunn, because I played in goal, and Robert Fleck.

I was there when they beat Bayern Munich in the Olympic Stadium - one

of the best moments of my life.

That goal from Jeremy Goss was something special, eh? Anyway, what''s your poison? I''ve been drinking a lot of Hardy''s Shiraz red wine at the moment. Well, not a lot, but I tend to have four glasses a week.

"One of the best moments of my life" - This man won a Rugby World Cup !!!

Superb!!! Posted this on Saturdayand decided to ave a look on Sunday night only to find 50 posts. An what a list of names ...

Johnny Wilkinson!! never knew that!

Cheers All for the posts ...