Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Famous Norwich Fans

Hi all

Haven''t posted for a while!

After seeing the NCFC newsletter with season ticket prices I was gad to see the BBCs F1 presenter is a NCFC fan.

I know Stephein Fry, Simon Thomas (sky sports news), and Hugh Jackman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukoOH4NbWo

Hugh Jackman - link to youtube video, probabaly seen by millions as a joke. :)

Do we know of any more?

Please list them I would love to know.

Cheers All

This is the list i''ve composed :Jonny Wilkinson - rugby playerHRH Prince Andrew Carol Barnes - TV news presenterMartin Bell - TV news reporter turned politicianCharlie Catchpole - TV critic in the Daily ExpressCathy Dennis - singerSophie Ellis-Bextor - singer (The Audience, Spiller/Groovejet, solo)Sir David Frost - TV presenterStephen Fry - comedian, author, actorMyleene Klass - member of Hear''SayDelia Smith - TV cook, authorHannah Spearitt - member of S Club 7Sarah Thomas - supermodelSimon Thomas - former Blue Peter presenter, now on Sky Sports NewsSusan Tully - actress (EastEnders, Grange Hill, etc.)The Darkness - rock bandHugh Jackman - actorJon Thaxton - boxerJake Humphrey - TV presenterI''ve also heard rumours that the Queen mother was a City fan.

[quote user="Big Bad John"]This is the list i''ve composed :

Jonny Wilkinson - rugby player
HRH Prince Andrew
Carol Barnes - TV news presenter
Martin Bell - TV news reporter turned politician
Charlie Catchpole - TV critic in the Daily Express
Cathy Dennis - singer
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - singer (The Audience, Spiller/Groovejet, solo)
Sir David Frost - TV presenter
Stephen Fry - comedian, author, actor
Myleene Klass - member of Hear''Say
Delia Smith - TV cook, author
Hannah Spearitt - member of S Club 7
Sarah Thomas - supermodel
Simon Thomas - former Blue Peter presenter, now on Sky Sports News
Susan Tully - actress (EastEnders, Grange Hill, etc.)
The Darkness - rock band
Hugh Jackman - actor
Jon Thaxton - boxer
Jake Humphrey - TV presenter

I''ve also heard rumours that the Queen mother was a City fan.
[/quote]

Jake has just been on Radio Snorefolk praising his mighty canaries

Me.

Yup.

[:-*]

Really..................................?  Wow.....................[:D][:D] Cooooool................[H]

Never have guessed would you!!

[:#]

[Y]

Okayyyyy..............

OTBC

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]They aren''t really meant to be biased the royals.  But the queen mum always used to look for the Norwich City results[/quote]

She probably had a bet on....
[/quote]

lol most likely knowing the Queen mum.

The only woman I know to actually smoke and enjoy King Edward cigars lol

The Hugh Jackman bit was surely a blag though, looks to be more of a "pick a comedy team" set up by whoever scripted it.Hope to see ol Stephen Fry down Carrow a bit more that would be classic, and frankly having Stephen Fry as a fan makes up for about 1000 E listers and even about 5 A-listers !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]The Hugh Jackman bit was surely a blag though, looks to be more of a "pick a comedy team" set up by whoever scripted it.Hope to see ol Stephen Fry down Carrow a bit more that would be classic, and frankly having Stephen Fry as a fan makes up for about 1000 E listers and even about 5 A-listers ![/quote]Hugh Jackman is a genuine fan as he grew up in Norwich.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]The Hugh Jackman bit was surely a blag though, looks to be more of a "pick a comedy team" set up by whoever scripted it.[/quote]He was known to be a fan well before that particular interview, and he has a reason to support us of which you could certainly understand with his mother being a local.

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Jackman is worth a bob or two, does he want to invest?[/quote]Can anyone imagine if Stephen Fry became chairman ??lol

The royal family are glory hunters of recent years. One minute Blackburn, then Leeds, then Man Utd, then Arsenal, then Chelsea...I expect Man City next season.

Who does the interviews for formula 1 and used to do sat morn tv and about 10 years ago had a prog on local tv on cable about ps1 games and n64 games...he`s a Norwich fan as saw him in a club about the time he was doing his local tv stuff and was well into Norwich....

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]Who does the interviews for formula 1 and used to do sat morn tv and about 10 years ago had a prog on local tv on cable about ps1 games and n64 games...he`s a Norwich fan as saw him in a club about the time he was doing his local tv stuff and was well into Norwich....[/quote]Jake Humphrey

I don''t think Sophie Ellis Bextor is a fan either.

As I recall reading,she had a boyfriend who was and he bought her a pair of Norwich City knickers! Maybe thats enough to make you a ''fan'' nowadays though...

Re: Johnny Wilkinson - his Grandparents lived in Mulbarton but I''ve never heard him mentioned as a fan before.