Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Millwall away...be afraid....be very afraid

last time I went the locals were actually very friendly and I thought it ok. Sometimes reputations marr opinions - even when it is only a tiny minority who gain that reputation

One of the saving graces is that we have a little bit of rest up until the game now, so here''s hoping we see a confident and rejuvinated side when we face them.

play counter attack are you taking the piss? To play counter attack that pretty much rules wes out of the game as he doesnt defend and needs lots of support. Lambert always says he trys to win every game.

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]play counter attack are you taking the piss? To play counter attack that pretty much rules wes out of the game as he doesnt defend and needs lots of support. Lambert always says he trys to win every game.[/quote]As I said what do I know!

WHY? the big deal...... Millwall away whoop dee doo. They have a reputation due to a few idiots dont give them credit by giving them a bad name. Take your children and hope we whoop them. I for certain have never thought of them any different from any other ground. I would consider some lower league loacal pubs more enticing than millwall. I hate the fuss that surounds them

We  have passed every test so far, bring them on. No one like you, cos your ****! Could be an entertaining game with loads of goals but Whitbread will score the winner!

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]Would hope Lambert will set up to play on the counter, with the pace of Mac or Oli enough to unsettle at the other end.

But Hey what do I know.
[/quote]

Lets not turn up, they''ve won already, jeez![;)]

How many tickets you lot sold? Those that are a bit dubious about coming to Millwall needn`t worry its by far the safest ground in the country the O.B have it sussed down here and there is very rarely any trouble at all. Those wanting a drink are better off staying around London bridge or Waterloo as there are no boozers near the ground. If your driving good luck parking and take down any sign that you are at the football from your car otherwise you will have a cold drive home.  2-0 Millwall

I wouldn''t ever worry about other fans, but I do worry that we still look a bit jaded and they are in a good vein of form.

[quote user="Madwall"]How many tickets you lot sold? Those that are a bit dubious about coming to Millwall needn`t worry its by far the safest ground in the country the O.B have it sussed down here and there is very rarely any trouble at all. Those wanting a drink are better off staying around London bridge or Waterloo as there are no boozers near the ground. If your driving good luck parking and take down any sign that you are at the football from your car otherwise you will have a cold drive home. 
2-0 Millwall
[/quote]

I think the upper tier of the New Den North Stand is full, and tickets for the lower tier are now being sold to NCFC fans (I''ve got one).....So, maybe over 2,000+ Canary supporters at least - will be making their way down to the New Den.....Should be a good day out and hopefully a good game.

London Bridge boozers will be awash with Yellow.....

Bermondsey! Here we come!!!

For the first time all season we almost have a settled 1st team we were rocked by injuries at the beginning of the season which explains our poor start but we now seem to be picking up a head of steam and Steve Morrison is starting to look quality upfront. Our away form needs some improvement we have only won 3 times on the road with 2 of these being in our last 2 games but at home we are very hard to beat. Personally i think we have a bit more quality than Huddersfield, Swindon, Col U, and MK Dons which leaves me quite optimistic about the playoffs. Hope you lot beat Leeds to the title cant stand those arrogant to55ers! Have you got the bottom tier next week?

[quote user="Tony Da''Wonderful"]So what! Bring em on. We will see at the end of the season what matters not next week at a grotty little club awash with oiks.[/qu

with all the good will in the world! you wouldnt be saying that in front of 300 oiks! Although i will stand beside you and defend our colours! Ill also have my running shoes on if needed! But i say bring it on!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Just the top tier, but tickets selling fast, and they may ask for the bottom tier.[/quote]

Have they stuck us in the top teir???? pigs! we have 4000 tickets!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Tony Da''Wonderful"]So what! Bring em on. We will see at the end of the season what matters not next week at a grotty little club awash with oiks.[/qu

with all the good will in the world! you wouldnt be saying that in front of 300 oiks! Although i will stand beside you and defend our colours! Ill also have my running shoes on if needed! But i say bring it on![/quote]I guarentee he wont be walking round South London with that attitude. If your sensible you will have no problems but im sure those that want it will get it.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Just the top tier, but tickets selling fast, and they may ask for the bottom tier.[/quote]

I have a ticket for the North Stand Lower.....I do hope I''m not on my own?.....[:S]

Anyone else got a Lower Tier Ticket? [:^)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I have a ticket for the North Stand Lower.....I do hope I''m not on my own?.....[:S]

Anyone else got a Lower Tier Ticket? [:^)]

[/quote]

My mates got mine, i hope im not in the top tier!

[quote user="Madwall"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Tony Da''Wonderful"]So what! Bring em on. We will see at the end of the season what matters not next week at a grotty little club awash with oiks.[/qu

with all the good will in the world! you wouldnt be saying that in front of 300 oiks! Although i will stand beside you and defend our colours! Ill also have my running shoes on if needed! But i say bring it on![/quote]I guarentee he wont be walking round South London with that attitude. If your sensible you will have no problems but im sure those that want it will get it.[/quote]

Im not hard enough to mouth off! but im quite happy to mix it up! been to leeds,grimsby and cardiff....with out fuss, although leeds and grimsby were a close call! Looking forward to it!