Sign in to follow this  
Badcanary

Wes

[quote user="Badcanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]So a low count poster mentions a second hand rumour and the panic starts..............nurse![:S][/quote] Nob[/quote]

We will see who is the knob come feb 1st

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]So a low count poster mentions a second hand rumour and the panic starts..............nurse![:S][/quote]But it''s ok if a high count poster mentions adnimistration or Foulger investing! The post count makes it all true. Right, I''d better get posting to improve my credibility. [^o)][:S][/quote]

Sorry Lapp you got it wrong.

It''s OK if it''s a high post count person  making a rumour up based on their interpretation of what someone else has written. [;)]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Loves a bet does old Wesley[/quote]

Lol Cheers for that. What does he bet on?

Into his dogs!!

It wasnt a random post, some one mentioned earlier he got off the pitch quick yesterday to check the racing results!

[quote user="CDMullins"]Into his dogs!! It wasnt a random post, some one mentioned earlier he got off the pitch quick yesterday to check the racing results![/quote]

Ok fair enough.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]So a low count poster mentions a second hand rumour and the panic starts..............nurse![:S][/quote]But it''s ok if a high count poster mentions adnimistration or Foulger investing! The post count makes it all true. Right, I''d better get posting to improve my credibility. [^o)][:S][/quote]

Sorry Lapp you got it wrong.

It''s OK if it''s a high post count person  making a rumour up based on their interpretation of what someone else has written. [;)]

[/quote]

Oh do behave!

I''m not going to over react, like most on here, to a chinese whisper type of rumour from a poster I''ve never heard of thats all.

[quote user="the1englishman"]Might explain his lack of impact today. Bad news if true. Though we will be fine without him.[/quote]

wes is the clubs most valuable player how would we not miss him?!?!

Wiz

All I did is ask a question. Didn''t think it was a rumour. Oh and one reason why I don''t talk much on here is because of nobs like you.

[quote user="Badcanary"]Wiz All I did is ask a question. Didn''t think it was a rumour. Oh and one reason why I don''t talk much on here is because of nobs like you.[/quote]

Nob? how original.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Even you were a low count poster once Wiz.[/quote]

Agreed HC,  but had Mister Chops written this ( a well respected poster on here btw) then I too might have been concerned, but the OP might be in Mr C''s postion himself one day, until then, it might be an idea for him to avoid such touchy matters.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Even you were a low count poster once Wiz.[/quote]

Agreed HC,  but had Mister Chops written this ( a well respected poster on here btw) then I too might have been concerned, but the OP might be in Mr C''s postion himself one day, until then, it might be an idea for him to avoid such touchy matters.

[/quote]

I''m a bit worried by this.

Wiz getting all touchy feely with Mr C. [:^)]

Off topic now....

Wes is going nowhere......

stop the stupid in fighting its silly... save your banter for match day!

I think when Lambert was talking on the radio about being unsure if anyone was leaving that was more in regards to Cureton. There is no way that Norwich at this point of this season with it being so close and going down the stretch would trade him. We can see how much Holt is missing no way they would risk another one of the best players.

the last few times I have seen him play, he has taken time to get into the game and often not until the middle of the second half...

Having said that, he may be missing Grolty up front too. Someone to knock the ball down and push the defence back etc.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Wes has come out and said he is happy. Also if he was going I don''t think he would have played today.
[/quote]

why?

he is the 1 player we cant replace!

[/quote]

disagree! Hoolahan is replaceable and we can do this either with Mcnamee or someone else.. we''d struggle to replace Holt long term though.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Wes has come out and said he is happy. Also if he was going I don''t think he would have played today.[/quote]

why?

[/quote]

disagree! Hoolahan is replaceable and we can do this either with Mcnamee or someone else.. we''d struggle to replace Holt long term though.

[/quote]Disagree!!  I would pay my season ticket just to go and watch Wes play.   The man has a world class football brain.  He see''s things that people just don''t see.  Some of his first time passes and flicks are top class.  He isn''t known for his pace and yet he glides past players like they aren''t even there.      To say we can replace him with Mcnamee is just a foolish statement, especially as nobody (except those who travelled to Warsaw) has seen him touch the ball for us yet.  

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Wes has come out and said he is happy. Also if he was going I don''t think he would have played today.[/quote]

why?

[/quote]

[/quote]Disagree, i love Grolt but his type of player are everywhere. Good strong target men, where as class midfield playmakers are really rare especially at this level. Mcnamee is very unlikely to be anywhere near as effective in the hole and I would have thought we would revert to 442. I think it is taking a massive leap of faith to think he would be anywhere near as effective as Wes in that role.Of course lets hope we lose neither anytime soon.