Sign in to follow this  
Badcanary

Wes

[quote user="Badcanary"]Heard a rumour before the game that Hoolahan leaving. Anyone else heard this?[/quote]Yup i heard a rumor as well :(...................................................................Its been going on since about June 2009

I thought Lambert sounded a bit elusive when asked if any of his team are on their way out this transfer window by Chris Gormless on Norfolk. However he did say "I have not heard anything" as his repost. Made me feel a little uneasy thats all, probably just hormonal.

Does anyone really think we would sell a key player when we are top of the league and looking like going straight back up!? No chance.

[quote user="JF"]Does anyone really think we would sell a key player when we are top of the league and looking like going straight back up!? No chance.[/quote]

Unless its stupid money, no. When he was talking to the Irish paper a few weeks back it sounded like he would be here until the end of the season and if we went up he would have no intention in leaving, unless of course it was a Premiership club.

If Hoolahan did move on I hope he would find a Club prepared to properly accommodate him.

He is half the played without Holt making up our system and Holt is half the player without Wes. They are benefitting from chance giving them the best times of their careers.

On top of that they are underpinned by Russell and Smith.

If Wes did move on it might not be in his best footballing interests.

[quote user="First Wizard"]So a low count poster mentions a second hand rumour and the panic starts..............nurse![:S][/quote]

good news gordon was a low count poster.. a few fell for it too.

[quote user="First Wizard"]So a low count poster mentions a second hand rumour and the panic starts..............nurse![:S][/quote]Oh yeah I forgot you need at least 4000 posts to hold court and an opinion that matters. He joined in 2007 ffs.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]If Hoolahan did move on I hope he would find a Club prepared to properly accommodate him. He is half the played without Holt making up our system and Holt is half the player without Wes. They are benefitting from chance giving them the best times of their careers. On top of that they are underpinned by Russell and Smith. If Wes did move on it might not be in his best footballing interests.[/quote]

Ye i think your right. There aren''t alot of teams that play the same formation as us and thats where he is his best. We saw last season he isn''t a great player out wide and he might be lost in a team that doesn''t have a CAM.

[quote user="First Wizard"]So a low count poster mentions a second hand rumour and the panic starts..............nurse![:S][/quote]But it''s ok if a high count poster mentions adnimistration or Foulger investing! The post count makes it all true. Right, I''d better get posting to improve my credibility. [^o)][:S]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]If Hoolahan did move on I hope he would find a Club prepared to properly accommodate him.

He is half the played without Holt making up our system and Holt is half the player without Wes. They are benefitting from chance giving them the best times of their careers.

On top of that they are underpinned by Russell and Smith.

If Wes did move on it might not be in his best footballing interests.[/quote]

If Hoolahan did move on.... I really couldnt care less what the club did with him

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]So a low count poster mentions a second hand rumour and the panic starts..............nurse![:S][/quote]But it''s ok if a high count poster mentions adnimistration or Foulger investing! The post count makes it all true. Right, I''d better get posting to improve my credibility. [^o)][:S][/quote]

As long as you understand that Lappin.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]So a low count poster mentions a second hand rumour and the panic starts..............nurse![:S][/quote]But it''s ok if a high count poster mentions adnimistration or Foulger investing! The post count makes it all true. Right, I''d better get posting to improve my credibility. [^o)][:S][/quote]

As long as you understand that Lappin.

[/quote]Gotcha Wiz, only 10,000 to go! [:D][Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]So a low count poster mentions a second hand rumour and the panic starts..............nurse![:S][/quote]

Nob

Funny. The Kings of forums.......powerful with their dogmatic posts. As if anyones opinion is more important than anothers?Back on topic.Didn`t anybody watch the game today and see Wes being double marked for very long periods of it? Makes for a pretty tricky afternoon added to a resilient Hartlepool display.Well done boys. OTBC

Nail

Hammer

Head

LOL !!!

I cant see any ''possible'' transfer going through today or tomorrow so this weekend should slip by quietly..Its just Monday to worry about and even then I cant see anything happening [Y]

Wes was having one of those games today where he''s got 2 men on him at all times, restricting his movement and stopping his game effectively.  Don''t think he can be singled out as being any better or worse than anyone else to be fair.

Hartlepool man-marked us well today, and apart from the 10 minute melt-down they had after they scored, they stopped us playing effectively.

[quote user=""]

I did notice he did walk off the pitch very quickly after the game today...hopefully he was after some racing results!

(Please ignore this as I do not have 13,000 posts.)

[/quote]

Didn''t notice it but i would imagine he would be pretty pissed off because he was containted pretty well all game by Hartlepool. We really need to get a song for him.

[quote user="Willmeister"]Wes has come out and said he is happy. Also if he was going I don''t think he would have played today.
[/quote]

why?

he is the 1 player we cant replace!

[quote user="Badcanary"]Heard a rumour before the game that Hoolahan leaving. Anyone else heard this?[/quote]

Where''s he going then in the next few days? Asda maybe?

Wes did make a sharp exit down the tunnel....

His performance was below par, but pools marked him out the game and I think Wes also took a knock.....

He didn''t look a happy bunny.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

(Please ignore this as I do not have 13,000 posts.)

[/quote]No need to, you probably have more posts reading than the guy with 13,000