Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Variuos rumours regardin hoolie

going to a host,yes a host of prem clubs, reported in e.e.news lol .....This is the classic chinese whispers... Remember russel is going to burnley, first i heard of it was a burnley fan on that other board saying now we are in league1,we will lose all our best players,and they are interested in russel..this became a pinkun run and local papers and made look east!...This host and he is going there subject to selling hunt is all 2+2 =5 ....There hasnt been 1 source sorry not source as that can be fat harry down the pub,or a scruplitious agent trying to drum up support to bring to the table at the next salary meeting..There hasnt been 1 comment from any manager involved and until the tigers manager or our own manager comes out and say there is a possibility i will treat all these "over the garden fence gossip" as drivel

Yes, it is just all talk at the moment and looks increasingly like nothing will happen and even if Hunt did move it doesn''t mean Hoolahan will. The thing with transfer rumours is that they are just that, rumours but usually very little offical comes out until the last moment so speculation will always be rife. Lambert isn''t going to take time out to squash every little rumour, I would hope he is busier than that.

The Russell story turned out to be true though didn''t it. Gunn said he rejected a bid from them in the summer, wanting to squeeze a few more pennies out of them. Which luckily never happened.

It''s the same every season with every club up and down the Country, I really don''t see why anyone should be taking much notice.  I only sit up and take notice when it''s announced officially by our club.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

Yes, it is just all talk at the moment and looks increasingly like nothing will happen and even if Hunt did move it doesn''t mean Hoolahan will. The thing with transfer rumours is that they are just that, rumours but usually very little offical comes out until the last moment so speculation will always be rife. Lambert isn''t going to take time out to squash every little rumour, I would hope he is busier than that.

The Russell story turned out to be true though didn''t it. Gunn said he rejected a bid from them in the summer, wanting to squeeze a few more pennies out of them. Which luckily never happened.

[/quote]

Did it beth? i missed that.I take it someone officially stated there was a bid turned down and not a source or a agent being a agent? ..Even if it was,it still didnt mean he was going as stated on here.Im glad he stayed and wasnt there some stuff about russel saying not to believe what you have read and what others.probably meaning gunn,have said?