Sign in to follow this  
NCFC4LIFE

Jarrold Stand Noise!!!

[quote user="adajam4"]I heard one shout of we are the Jarrold today, from barclay E block. fair play to the lad :)[/quote]I heard quite a few.....

My respect for the Jarrold is growing every game.
Didn''t one of the ultra''s get thrown out of the ground after goading the ''pool fans?

[quote user="jammis"]My respect for the Jarrold is growing every game.Didn''t one of the ultra''s get thrown out of the ground after goading the ''pool fans?[/quote]

Not sure these are season ticket holders as they to leave certain amount for away fans..... would be nice to have a season ticket there! lively every game! and yes thye seem to be growing every game!

[quote user="jammis"]My respect for the Jarrold is growing every game.
Didn''t one of the ultra''s get thrown out of the ground after goading the ''pool fans?[/quote]

The Ultras, ha ha.

I think we should limit the away support to the number ''Pool had today. It is our ground and more of our fans want to watch us.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="adajam4"]I heard one shout of we are the Jarrold today, from barclay E block. fair play to the lad :)[/quote]

I heard quite a few.....
[/quote]

Hallelujah - I can''t shout any louder!

Gingerpele wrote:

adajam4 wrote:

I heard one shout of we are the Jarrold today, from barclay E block. fair play to the lad :)

I heard quite a few.....

I also heard this from the Upper Barclay A block , quality !!!!! Sounded like a dozen or so singing and really trying to make a effort !

Fair play to all who had a go !

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="adajam4"]maybe us lot in the barclay should give a bit of "Jarrold, give us a song" Might inspire em[/quote]

Please do.....it may inspire some of the Opera fanatics.

[/quote]You mean you didn''t hear my spirited if not entirely note-perfect rendition of "Ch''ella mi creda" from Puccini''s La Fanciulla del West that managed crucially to distract the music-loving Hartlepool centre-forward when he was through in a one-on-one with Forster in the second half???

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="adajam4"]maybe us lot in the barclay should give a bit of "Jarrold, give us a song" Might inspire em[/quote]

Please do.....it may inspire some of the Opera fanatics.

[/quote]
You mean you didn''t hear my spirited if not entirely note-perfect rendition of "Ch''ella mi creda" from Puccini''s La Fanciulla del West that managed crucially to distract the music-loving Hartlepool centre-forward when he was through in a one-on-one with Forster in the second half???[/quote]

Lol! 

Sing up the biscuit chasers!