Sign in to follow this  
NCFC4LIFE

Jarrold Stand Noise!!!

I dont know if anyone notcied the Jarold stand against Brentford? There is an under current of fans that sit close to the away fans that have started to create a bit of noise.... singing and bant between the opposing fans.

I thought the atmosphere in Carrow Road on Saturday was brilliant and i really hope its the same this weekend!! Lets hope the Jarrold stand joins in again, who knows could steal the 2nd spot of the Snake Pit.....

E Block Loyal!!

Up the Barclay

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]

I dont know if anyone notcied the Jarold stand against Brentford? There is an under current of fans that sit close to the away fans that have started to create a bit of noise.... singing and bant between the opposing fans.

I thought the atmosphere in Carrow Road on Saturday was brilliant and i really hope its the same this weekend!! Lets hope the Jarrold stand joins in again, who knows could steal the 2nd spot of the Snake Pit.....

E Block Loyal!!

Up the Barclay

[/quote]

They''re casual fans though, surely different people sat in there every game

I couldn''t hear them from Barclay lower B Block last Saturday, although that might have been because the Barclay and Snake Pit drowned them out as we were singing so loudly. Fair play, though, if other areas of the ground make some noise.

Yea good point but, this season i feel that they have been trying to make a bit more effort than the past.... It would be nice if there were a growing cluster of fans in the top corner of the Jarrold that created some more noise. The Barcay generate the majority with a small support from the Snake Pit!!!

If we had another section of the stadium which showed a better vocal support i think it would benefit the noise levels plus the away fans would get it from every angel?!?!

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]

The Barcay generate the majority with a small support from the Snake Pit!!!

[/quote]Lol, I always thought it was the other way around.

Well sing up the Jarrold tomorrow and I''ll let you know if I hear you from the Barclay.[Y]

[quote user="morty"]Well sing up the Jarrold tomorrow and I''ll let you know if I hear you from the Barclay.

[Y]
[/quote]

Not sure it will work. We make a lot of noise in Block M with ''We are the Jarrold'' etc. & you lot in the Barclay always claim you can''t hear so please accept that we are trying and we have a good laugh on the occasions that the Barclay responds.

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"]

[quote user="morty"]Well sing up the Jarrold tomorrow and I''ll let you know if I hear you from the Barclay.[Y][/quote]

Not sure it will work. We make a lot of noise in Block M with ''We are the Jarrold'' etc. & you lot in the Barclay always claim you can''t hear so please accept that we are trying and we have a good laugh on the occasions that the Barclay responds.

[/quote]And my challenge was made in the good spirit of improving the atmosphere and fun for everyone.[:)]

Have been a super member this year. Sitting in all the blocks of the Lower Barclay and the Snakepit. Can honestly say that the Snakepit is every bit as noisy as Block E when you are in the middle of it. Block D is close but blocks A,B and C dont even come close .... Brentford match apart.Anyone listen to The Scrimmage last night? A woman on there had the bright idea of making it compulsory to be noisy in the Lower Barclay ... if you dont want to sing and make noise, go to another part of the ground. Unenforcable but a nice thought all the same [Y]

[quote user="morty"]Well sing up the Jarrold tomorrow and I''ll let you know if I hear you from the Barclay.[Y][/quote]

[/quote]I''m in block M tomorrow, so shall be all up for backing you up if you start singing!

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]

E Block Loyal!!

Up the Barclay

[/quote]

Oi! We make noise in K block of the Jarrold stand. If only we could get the Opera goers to join in.......

BTW. can we have some more noise from the Barclay please, lol!

I doubt you''ll get anything from the biscuit chasers in the Morgue (City / GW.) Stand!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I doubt you''ll get anything from the biscuit chasers in the Morgue (City / GW.) Stand![/quote]Careful Tangy, doesn''t your old mate Mello reside in there? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I doubt you''ll get anything from the biscuit chasers in the Morgue (City / GW.) Stand![/quote]Careful Tangy, doesn''t your old mate Mello reside in there? [:^)][/quote]

But Mello Yello and Tilly are always exempted when it comes to my comments regarding the biscuit chasers. 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I doubt you''ll get anything from the biscuit chasers in the Morgue (City / GW.) Stand![/quote]Careful Tangy, doesn''t your old mate Mello reside in there? [:^)][/quote]

But Mello Yello and Tilly are always exempted when it comes to my comments regarding the biscuit chasers. 

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I couldn''t hear them from Barclay lower B Block last Saturday, although that might have been because the Barclay and Snake Pit drowned them out as we were singing so loudly. Fair play, though, if other areas of the ground make some noise.[/quote]

Made a change for the Barclay to drown anyone out

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I doubt you''ll get anything from the biscuit chasers in the Morgue (City / GW.) Stand![/quote]Careful Tangy, doesn''t your old mate Mello reside in there? [:^)][/quote]But Mello Yello and Tilly are always exempted when it comes to my comments regarding the biscuit chasers.[/quote]Oh right. So they''re a hissin'' n'' booin'' n'' hollerin'' n'' bawlin'' while all around are sittin'' there knittin''? [^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I doubt you''ll get anything from the biscuit chasers in the Morgue (City / GW.) Stand![/quote]Careful Tangy, doesn''t your old mate Mello reside in there? [:^)][/quote]But Mello Yello and Tilly are always exempted when it comes to my comments regarding the biscuit chasers.[/quote]Oh right. So they''re a hissin'' n'' booin'' n'' hollerin'' n'' bawlin'' while all around are sittin'' there knittin''? [^o)][/quote]

I''m not convinced the biscuit chasers are even knittin'' ! lol!

I enjoyed  the  two  sets of  city  fans singing to each other  the other  night at walsall left  side  right side  the walsall fans  must have wondered what was going on , thats why they did not make much noise  all

[/quote]Haha, I sit in block M and Im behind a line of people who always sing this XD is it you?

I think you''ll find it''s the Snake Pit that starts most of the noise at CR, but you lot are probably oblivious because of the constant whining of little chavvy children in the Barclay that blocks it out. Leave the singing to the grown ups in the Pit.

WHAT!?!? I don''t believe that, I''m sure its block E of the barclay that does it!

:)

I''d love the day that we heard

"We are the barclay we are the barclay we are the barclay over here..."

"We are the Jarrold, we are the Jarrold we are the Jarrold over here!"

[quote user="adajam4"]I heard one shout of we are the Jarrold today, from barclay E block. fair play to the lad :)[/quote]Err… that was me. I had to slum it in the Upper Barclay cos I couldn''t get any tickets in with the H Block Ultras… in fact it is becoming the hot ticket in the place. I think it is made up of the ''less than 200 of us'' that didn''t renew (oh, how wonderfully far-sighted that wee decision was!). Some senior geezers in there ya know and we have to take the full force of the away fans on our own.Its ok for you boys in t''Braclay… you can hide behind a brick wall and a phalanx of stewards when it all kicks off… us, we get a bit of green netting to protect us!Proper hard is dee H Block Ultraz![:$]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="adajam4"]I heard one shout of we are the Jarrold today, from barclay E block. fair play to the lad :)[/quote]

Err… that was me.

I had to slum it in the Upper Barclay cos I couldn''t get any tickets in with the H Block Ultras… in fact it is becoming the hot ticket in the place. I think it is made up of the ''less than 200 of us'' that didn''t renew (oh, how wonderfully far-sighted that wee decision was!). Some senior geezers in there ya know and we have to take the full force of the away fans on our own.

Its ok for you boys in t''Braclay… you can hide behind a brick wall and a phalanx of stewards when it all kicks off… us, we get a bit of green netting to protect us!

Proper hard is dee H Block Ultraz!

[:$]
[/quote]

I thought I heard some shouts from the back of the Jarrold Stand towards the Community Stand.

I sat in K Block towards the front yesterday and it was like a library and they were definitely chasing biscuits. There''s no life in any of them. They don''t even sing the full OTBC at the beginning, only the "On The Ball City!" line. Did hear more noise coming from the back of K Block admittedly. Looking forward to getting back to O block

oh my god ! i sat in M block yesterday (hartlepool) and yes i heard them, a small band of people at the back "singing were the jarrold " the stewards were deciding whether to eject the noisy bounders........please keep it up would be great to hear the whole stand singing like the championship winning year .