Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Hoolahan to real madrid for 72.4 million!!!!

I can''t believe that we''re selling him for a pittance to a side that we''ll probably be playing in the Champions League within three years! Typical short termism form the board. Delia out, Lambert out, McNally out!

*froths at mouth and falls over*

That''s alright then! We can put in bids for Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard and Nani and build an 8,000 seater extension on to Carrow Road in readiness for our return to the Premiership as well.

I would only accept a deal as small 72.4 million if he was allowed to spend the rest of the season on loan here and next season as well.

This seems like a good business plan to me.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I told you not to bite the mushrooms as you walk past.[:@]
[/quote]

That Butler chap said that they were OK!

And as for you blah, you''ll be hearing from SPADE (the Society for the Prevention of Abuse of  Dwarves and Elves)

Careful people, this could come back and bite you!

I know most of what we hear is garbage, but this one is one is gathering pace and I''ve got a bad feeling about it.

I also think Lambert has been preparing for this for some time. In a way, that''s a good thing, but you still don''t want to loose him now. Get him playing regular champ football and we can get more that 2.5m for him.

[quote user="a1canary"]Careful people, this could come back and bite you! I know most of what we hear is garbage, but this one is one is gathering pace and I''ve got a bad feeling about it. [/quote]

A bit like the Lambert to Burnley rumours were ''gathering pace''? Have a look at Sky Sports News this afternoon and then think about how much of what they are reporting is at all factual. Then link it all to this particular rumour........the Hoolan to Hull rather than to Real Madrid one obviously [:D]

Well it was reported via the bbc and the regional footy programme originally so that gives it a bit more weight than sky. If it''s regional you expect them to know something about what''s going on at the club.

But seems to be fading now so hope i''m wrong.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I told you not to bite the mushrooms as you walk past.[:@][/quote]

That Butler chap said that they were OK!

And as for you blah, you''ll be hearing from SPADE (the Society for the Prevention of Abuse of  Dwarves and Elves)

[/quote]Crumbs Beauseant, you''ll have "elfen safety" onto me next !

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Obviously that should say Hoolahan rather than Hoolan who are a race of aliens in the latest series of Doctor Who [:$][;)][/quote]Hmm - Maybe Russell T Davies knows something - maybe Hoolahan''s on his way to Cardiff, where they film Dr Who ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shack Attack"]Obviously that should say Hoolahan rather than Hoolan who are a race of aliens in the latest series of Doctor Who [:$][;)][/quote]Hmm - Maybe Russell T Davies knows something - maybe Hoolahan''s on his way to Cardiff, where they film Dr Who ?[/quote]

He''s left mate and swanned off to the good ol'' US of A.

Steven Moffat is the man to ask lol!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="a1canary"]Careful people, this could come back and bite you! I know most of what we hear is garbage, but this one is one is gathering pace and I''ve got a bad feeling about it. [/quote]

A bit like the Lambert to Burnley rumours were ''gathering pace''? Have a look at Sky Sports News this afternoon and then think about how much of what they are reporting is at all factual. Then link it all to this particular rumour........the Hoolan to Hull rather than to Real Madrid one obviously [:D]

[/quote]

Anyone doubting the veracity of Shack''s point should check out the poor guy doing the live text on the BBC website. Less than three hours to go and he''s given up trying to generate any excitement because bugger all is happening.

Well, there''s David Prutton moving to Colchester from Leeds, Dickov''s up on a free, and Charlton have got Akpo Sodje on loan.Yeah, you''re right - it''s nonsense.Guardian website have got a poll with two options :Transfer Window closing day is :1) One of the most exciting days of the season - 7%2) Massive Overhyped by Sky - 93%.Kind of sums it up really - who needs 24 hour sports news channels ?

[quote user="That Goddamned Apostrophe"]You''re all going to look incredibly silly if a Hoolahan move does actually go ahead today.[/quote]I look incredibly silly every day - why would looking incredibly silly today be any worse ?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="a1canary"]Careful people, this could come back and bite you! I know most of what we hear is garbage, but this one is one is gathering pace and I''ve got a bad feeling about it.[/quote]A bit like the Lambert to Burnley rumours were ''gathering pace''? Have a look at Sky Sports News this afternoon and then think about how much of what they are reporting is at all factual. Then link it all to this particular rumour........the Hoolan to Hull rather than to Real Madrid one obviously [:D][/quote]Anyone doubting the veracity of Shack''s point should check out the poor guy doing the live text on the BBC website. Less than three hours to go and he''s given up trying to generate any excitement because bugger all is happening.[/quote]Better off sticking with the Daily Mirror Beauseant, they''ve been much more reliable since they''ve been at Canary Dwharf! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="a1canary"]Careful people, this could come back and bite you! I know most of what we hear is garbage, but this one is one is gathering pace and I''ve got a bad feeling about it.[/quote]A bit like the Lambert to Burnley rumours were ''gathering pace''? Have a look at Sky Sports News this afternoon and then think about how much of what they are reporting is at all factual. Then link it all to this particular rumour........the Hoolan to Hull rather than to Real Madrid one obviously [:D][/quote]Anyone doubting the veracity of Shack''s point should check out the poor guy doing the live text on the BBC website. Less than three hours to go and he''s given up trying to generate any excitement because bugger all is happening.[/quote]Better off sticking with the Daily Mirror Beauseant, they''ve been much more reliable since they''ve been at Canary Dwharf! [:D][/quote]

Lapp, you''re in no position to join the height Fascists[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Lapp, you''re in no position to join the height Fascists[;)][/quote]To be fair Mr. B, Fascists don''t just point and laugh.  If that''s all they did do, the second world war would have been a lot shorter, and we would never have had to sit through Allo Allo.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"]Better off sticking with the Daily Mirror Beauseant, they''ve been much more reliable since they''ve been at Canary Dwharf! [:D][/quote]Lapp, you''re in no position to join the height Fascists[;)][/quote]True, I need a step ladder to get into bed[:''(] And a chute to get out! [:D]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Well if you cant beat em....................[/quote]Are you actually being serious? [:S]I know he is probably our best player but I think we should let him go for that price. Good deal all round IMO [Y]Is there actually much truth in this/Anyone else heard anything? [:S]