Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Rumour... regarding Holt & Hools

Apparently their both off to Middlesborough, personally I think it''s a load of tosh but that''s what my step dad is saying, he was right about the Theoklitos signing but I think he''s joking this time...Well if this happens I did get warned.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Apparently their both off to Middlesborough, personally I think it''s a load of tosh but that''s what my step dad is saying, he was right about the Theoklitos signing but I think he''s joking this time...Well if this happens I did get warned.[/quote]Does your step-dad support Ipswich ?

If it turned out to be true then I''ll see you at the ground later, with the rest of the torch wielding mob looking to string the board up from lamp posts.[:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Apparently their both off to Middlesborough, personally I think it''s a load of tosh but that''s what my step dad is saying, he was right about the Theoklitos signing but I think he''s joking this time...Well if this happens I did get warned.[/quote]Does your step-dad support Ipswich ?[/quote]No Norwich :P

I think Lambert would be there with us if that was the case. I''m willing to stick my neck out and say this isn''t happening

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Didn''t the transfer window close 15 minutes ago? or have I dreamt a 5pm closing time?[/quote]Yes it did close.However it is up to the club when they announce any business they may have done.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Didn''t the transfer window close 15 minutes ago? or have I dreamt a 5pm closing time?[/quote]Yes it did close.However it is up to the club when they announce any business they may have done.[/quote]Never would be a good time to release this news, failing that, June 2011.

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Has you dad said anything about father christmas or the easter buuny? no? how about the tooth fairy? okay wont spoil it for you :) [/quote]<jordi> What about them ? [:o] </jordi>

Does your Dad listen to Talksport by any chance.Some bloke texted in to say he had picked them both up in a taxi in Middlesborough!!! [:)]

[quote user="farley"]Does your Dad listen to Talksport by any chance.Some bloke texted in to say he had picked them both up in a taxi in Middlesborough!!! [:)][/quote]That''s nothing, I knew a bloke who woke up in a storm drain in Torquay once !Ah, actually, that''s nothing like what you were saying...

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Apparently their both off to Middlesborough, personally I think it''s a load of tosh but that''s what my step dad is saying, he was right about the Theoklitos signing but I think he''s joking this time...
Well if this happens I did get warned.
[/quote]

Is this the rumour read out on talksport, someone claimed to have seen them both walking into  Middlesborough''s ground, it caused a bit of a titter in the talk sport studio as the dismissed it as cr//p

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Apparently their both off to Middlesborough, personally I think it''s a load of tosh but that''s what my step dad is saying, he was right about the Theoklitos signing but I think he''s joking this time...
[/quote]

Christ, I''d be as unhappy with that as my club signing a dud like...... I know that Murphy from Sunderland or his equally goal shy reject Healy!!! And then letting a striker I signed at the beginning of the season for £1.75m go out on loan.

Run along binner...

[quote user="Mike Grant"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Apparently their both off to Middlesborough, personally I think it''s a load of tosh but that''s what my step dad is saying, he was right about the Theoklitos signing but I think he''s joking this time...Well if this happens I did get warned.[/quote]

Christ, I''d be as unhappy with that as my club signing a dud like...... I know that Murphy from Sunderland or his equally goal shy reject Healy!!! And then letting a striker I signed at the beginning of the season for £1.75m go out on loan.

Run along binner...

[/quote]Eerm what?

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[/quote]

Run along binner...

[/quote]
Eerm what?
[/quote]

You know.... off you go

[quote user="Mike Grant"][quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Apparently their both off to Middlesborough, personally I think it''s a load of tosh but that''s what my step dad is saying, he was right about the Theoklitos signing but I think he''s joking this time...Well if this happens I did get warned.[/quote]

Run along binner...

[/quote]Eerm what?[/quote]

You know.... off you go

[/quote]Your previous comment makes little sence..

He has.... great to see Keane wasting millions and signing players past their prime on big wages! He''s re-establishing himself as a Norfolk legend!

it was on talk sport! it is rubbish as the bloke said he had just dropped off hoolahan and holt!

[/quote]

Bol lox

18.34 Middlesbrough have bolstered their strike force with transfer deadline day arrivals of Celtic striker Scott McDonald and Aberdeen''s Lee Miller.

They won''t be signing Hools and Holt, after signing the above.

Hopefully won''t come to it, but would you be happy if they came in and offered £5 million for the pair?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Hopefully won''t come to it, but would you be happy if they came in and offered £5 million for the pair?[/quote]If promontion back to the Championship is worth £7 million then anything less than that is a waste of time because without those two we won''t be going back up.

OT -

18.58 Leicester City striker Paul Dickov has had his contract at the Championship club terminated by mutual consent. 

Wouldn''t surprise me to see a League One side going in for him