Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

We've done it!

All in all this has been a very good transfer window. Kept our best players, managed to flog the rubbish (albeit on free transfers) and strengthened the squad well.Well done Paul [Y]

I wouldn''t speak too soon.The business has to be completed by 5pm, when the club makes it public is up to them.I''m still hoping on news of Curo.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="lappinitup"]We''ve still got Jamie!!! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]

hes a legend though :P[/quote]As John McEnroe would say.... ''YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS''!

Just a point ref: Cureton loan, the transfer window for "emergency" loans opens again a week on Thurdsay and remains open until the last week of March, so theres still time.

It does however make a mockery of the window existing at all because in actual fact players are able to join other clubs on loan pretty much all year round barring the first week in September (after the August window) and the first week in Feb (after the Jan)

This window has to close, it is stupid and dangerous for clubs to gamble.

I think Curo, Clito and maybe a few others will go out on loan and that we may get one more in.

I wonder if we have had bids turned down for our top players? I reckon we have had clubs sniffing around and had a few bids for Holla, hopefully the club swiftly batted them away.

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''ve still got Jamie!!! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]Yeah, but you''ll be thankful for that when Holt, Hoolahan, Martin, Daley, Johnson and Cody Mac are all injured.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Just a point ref: Cureton loan, the transfer window for "emergency" loans opens again a week on Thurdsay and remains open until the last week of March, so theres still time.

It does however make a mockery of the window existing at all because in actual fact players are able to join other clubs on loan pretty much all year round barring the first week in September (after the August window) and the first week in Feb (after the Jan)

[/quote]Not in the Premier League. Plus I know that the loan window closed in November and will close again in March.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''ve still got Jamie!!! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]

But he could still go out on loan couldn''t he?

[/quote]You almost give off the impression you don''t want him hear Wiz?[:O]