Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Saturdays attendance....

...Was the highest at carrow road since the Man Utd home game in 2004 with an attendance of 25,522

Yesterdays against hartlepool was 25,506! Bit of a weird game to get it but well done everyone for great support yet again!

Wasnt the Exeter one when there was all that Snow! But how do they count attendance.. is it ticket sales or people that pass through turnstiles on the day?

its not ticket sales, as isn''t the capacity like 26,008 or something like that? and we have ''sold out'' quite a few times.....and never got that high attendance...

The only way we can get 26000 is if no away fans come, because of the segregation net.

If there is a big away following they put up a larger net, covering more seats, so therefore if say we play Man U , we are likely to get a smaller crowd than if we play Hartlepool.

I think apart from a few seats in the boxes it was a sellout i.e. we lose 500 seats because of segregation. I think that is unnecessary bearing in mind the massive number of stewards. But its back to elf and safety.