Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Norwich City to beat Hartlepool.[/quote]Blimey, contraversial!!!!Sticking your neck out a bit there, aren''t you?[:)]

Excellent picks CTID[Y]

Now all we need is that little bit of luck that we haven''t had for a while. I hope you''re enjoying your week, I am enjoying it with you. I love the enthusiasm that all you PUPs have shown this season. It''s great to be able to give so many different pickers an opportunity. Ray would have loved seeing between 50 & 60 different Pickers every week and 40 different PUPs making such a great effort with the final selections.

Now CTID, for the purposes of our PUPs League which one is your selection? I''m guessing it''s Norwich.

I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds he gives us on here.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Excellent picks CTID[Y]

Now all we need is that little bit of luck that we haven''t had for a while. I hope you''re enjoying your week, I am enjoying it with you. I love the enthusiasm that all you PUPs have shown this season. It''s great to be able to give so many different pickers an opportunity. Ray would have loved seeing between 50 & 60 different Pickers every week and 40 different PUPs making such a great effort with the final selections.

Now CTID, for the purposes of our PUPs League which one is your selection? I''m guessing it''s Norwich.

I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds he gives us on here.

[/quote]Naarich to win[Y]

Posting the final selections at 6.36am? That must be some sort of record.After some calm consideration, this week I would like to add weight to the Welsh cause....Rhyl FC vs Pontardawe Town FC - home winGood luck everyone! [:D]

[quote user="fonejacker"]Posting the final selections at 6.36am? That must be some sort of record.

After some calm consideration, this week I would like to add weight to the Welsh cause....

Rhyl FC vs Pontardawe Town FC - home win

Good luck everyone! [:D]
[/quote]Im on night shift this week and finished work at 6am...so wanted to get it posted just in case i slept really really late.....[:)]

Looks like a good selection there CTID, heres hoping you are onto a winner there.

This week I am looking towards the prestigious FA Trophy and fancy Oxford United to beat Chelmsford in round 3.

Good luck all.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mandie Moo"]

Back to Blightly this week for me:

Southampton -v- Stockport    HOME WIN

Good Luck CTID and all PUPs  [:D]

[/quote]

Now Mandie - Was that you I saw on my TV on Monday night? I''m sure it was and you spoke very well.[Y]You have the face for TV too and seeing your interview really brought it home to me why Tilly always get radio work[;)]

[/quote]

Ha ha yes it was me!!  I think I actually waffled on for about 5 minutes, but they heavily edited me down  [:@][;)]

I''m going to offer Kevin Piper the benefit of my experience on a regular basis - I surely can''t be any worse than Richard Wright!!    [:P][:P]

Sorry to be late (again) but I''m going to go for Chelski to put a few past Burnley, even though I hate Didier the diver. CHELSEA to win.

Good luck CTID

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

Thnx everyone for your naps for this weeks picks[Y]

Appologies if yours didnt make the final six, some exellent naps all the same

Here are this weeks PUPS PINK''UN PICKS

NAARICH (had to be i cant see anything else but a win)OTBC

CHELSEA to batter Burnley, as stated by Mr Chops, Brian Laws????? what a bad bad appointment imho.

NOTTS FORREST also red hot at the minute,i dont see Derby beating them.

BARCELONA flying high and i dont see Gijon giving them many problems

RHYL im trusting my old pal Leedscanary on this as i have no idea on this league/cup

BAYER LEVERKUSEN unbeaten all season looks a certain

I do hope they look as good as winners to you as they do to me[Y]

Again thnx for the oppotunity to make the picks, i have been looking forward it[Y]...fingers crossed we can add some funds to the acadamy OTBC

P.S Norwich 4   Hartlepool 0    

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

[/quote]

Well that''s that f*cked.Forest to win away in a local derby?Chelsea to win away with Burnley fired up under the ''new manager'' syndrome?And why on Earth are you gambling on the Welsh League?

Nonetheless, good luck.

[quote user="Shyster"]Chelsea to win away with Burnley fired up under the ''new manager'' syndrome?[/quote]Yes, that would be the same "new manager" syndrome which saw them lose to Reading in the FA cup, and Bolton in the league?  They haven''t scored a goal under Laws yet, and they''re without their captain, who is injured.Why don''t you pick 6 games this week and we''ll have a side bet?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Shyster"]Chelsea to win away with Burnley fired up under the ''new manager'' syndrome?[/quote]Yes, that would be the same "new manager" syndrome which saw them lose to Reading in the FA cup, and Bolton in the league?  They haven''t scored a goal under Laws yet, and they''re without their captain, who is injured.Why don''t you pick 6 games this week and we''ll have a side bet?[/quote]

I''ve got enough money without taking yours, Chops.You were recently laid off weren''t you?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Shyster"]Chelsea to win away with Burnley fired up under the ''new manager'' syndrome?[/quote]Yes, that would be the same "new manager" syndrome which saw them lose to Reading in the FA cup, and Bolton in the league?  They haven''t scored a goal under Laws yet, and they''re without their captain, who is injured.Why don''t you pick 6 games this week and we''ll have a side bet?[/quote]

I''ve got enough money without taking yours, Chops.You were recently laid off weren''t you?[/quote]No, but I am still paying taxes so jobshy immigrants can clutter up the local streets, the NHS waiting room and the school playground while me and the hard working family Chops are forced to sew rope as a sideline just to make ends meet.

[quote user="Mandie Moo"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mandie Moo"]

Back to Blightly this week for me:

Southampton -v- Stockport    HOME WIN

Good Luck CTID and all PUPs  [:D]

[/quote]

Now Mandie - Was that you I saw on my TV on Monday night? I''m sure it was and you spoke very well.[Y]You have the face for TV too and seeing your interview really brought it home to me why Tilly always get radio work[;)]

[/quote]

Ha ha yes it was me!!  I think I actually waffled on for about 5 minutes, but they heavily edited me down  [:@][;)]

I''m going to offer Kevin Piper the benefit of my experience on a regular basis - I surely can''t be any worse than Richard Wright!!    [:P][:P]

[/quote]

I wish they''d heavily edit Matt Holland down Mandie!! The fans they interviewed on the street easily out performed the studio guests.

You go back and demand a regular slot. Tell him that he who pays the piper calles the tune[;)]

[quote user="Shyster"]

Well that''s that f*cked.

Forest to win away in a local derby?

Chelsea to win away with Burnley fired up under the ''new manager'' syndrome?

And why on Earth are you gambling on the Welsh League?

Nonetheless, good luck.
[/quote]

Now don''t you PUPs go worrying about Shyster. It''s just his way you know. He means no harm.

Lucky for you Gentleman Jim was not patrolling the thread today Shyster.[^o)] You would have incurred his wrath for this little outburst that''s for sure. And deservedly so in my view. But I can see right through your disguise. You aren''t one of the scarey monsters (or super creeps). You''re just aladdin sane who thinks posters like Shack are diamond dogs. Just play nicely with the PUPs and everything will be hunky dory [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"]

Well that''s that f*cked.Forest to win away in a local derby?Chelsea to win away with Burnley fired up under the ''new manager'' syndrome?And why on Earth are you gambling on the Welsh League?

Nonetheless, good luck.[/quote]

Now don''t you PUPs go worrying about Shyster. It''s just his way you know. He means no harm.

Lucky for you Gentleman Jim was not patrolling the thread today Shyster.[^o)] You would have incurred his wrath for this little outburst that''s for sure. And deservedly so in my view. But I can see right through your disguise. You aren''t one of the scarey monsters (or super creeps). You''re just aladdin sane who thinks posters like Shack are diamond dogs. Just play nicely with the PUPs and everything will be hunky dory [;)]

[/quote]

Well now, Nigel, I like that. [:)]Let''s dance.  [;)]

Good Picks. One thing that could get us is the Notts Forest, yes their in great form, but as everyone always says, that gos out of the window on derby day. [;)]

Sorry for being late this week.

My nap can only be the one and only Canaries -

Norwich vs Hartlepool - home win

An easy victory for the Canaries who will hit Pool for six!

Good luck everyone, best of luck CTID[:)][Y]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Shyster"]
Chelsea to win away with Burnley fired up under the ''new manager'' syndrome?
[/quote]

Yes, that would be the same "new manager" syndrome which saw them lose to Reading in the FA cup, and Bolton in the league?  They haven''t scored a goal under Laws yet, and they''re without their captain, who is injured.

Why don''t you pick 6 games this week and we''ll have a side bet?
[/quote]

I''ve got enough money without taking yours, Chops.

You were recently laid off weren''t you?
[/quote]you sir are a prize PRATT!!!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Shyster"]

Nonetheless, good luck.[/quote]

[/quote]

Well now, Nigel, I like that. [:)]Let''s dance.  [;)][/quote]Excellent! [Y]

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends City-Til-I-Die and Billy Dixon we have...

1/3 Norwich (CTID, Brendan, Norwich, Duncan, Muddy, Dion, Pete, NBS)
3/10 Chelsea (Mister, Devon, Jellytot, Fellas, LegIwan, Scooby)
11/10 Nottingham Forest (Drinks,)
1/4 Barcelona (Gpele,)
1/6 Rhyl (Leeds, Fonejack,)
2/7 Leverkusen (Nutty, )

Which will win for the Academy £58.25p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies (Bet 365) and the return would only be £46.41. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again CTID. These really are excellent picks with a good potential return. Now all we need is that little bit of luck that we just can’t buy at the moment.

So now it’s "game on" and the fun really starts. Forest get us under way this lunchtime followed by Rhyl at 2pm. Then we have Norwich and Chelsea at 3pm. Hopefully we will still be running this evening when Barca kick off at 7pm. If those five are in the bag tonight then the excitement will carry over to Germany tomorrow afternoon when Bayer Leverkusen kick off at 4:30.

Good luck everyone [:)]

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends City-Til-I-Die and Billy Dixon we have...

1/3 Norwich (CTID, Brendan, Norwich, Duncan, Muddy, Dion, Pete, NBS)
3/10 Chelsea (Mister, Devon, Jellytot, Fellas, LegIwan, Scooby)
11/10 Nottingham Forest (Drinks,)
1/4 Barcelona (Gpele,)
1/6 Rhyl (Leeds, Fonejack,)
2/7 Leverkusen (Nutty, )

Which will win for the Academy £58.25p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies (Bet 365) and the return would only be £46.41. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again CTID. These really are excellent picks with a good potential return. Now all we need is that little bit of luck that we just can’t buy at the moment.

So now it’s "game on" and the fun really starts. Forest get us under way this lunchtime followed by Rhyl at 2pm. Then we have Norwich and Chelsea at 3pm. Hopefully we will still be running this evening when Barca kick off at 7pm. If those five are in the bag tonight then the excitement will carry over to Germany tomorrow afternoon when Bayer Leverkusen kick off at 4:30.

Good luck everyone [:)]

[/quote]

he''s feeling the pressure now [;)]

Hi Nutty,              Have just seen my pick of a Rotherham home win has gone the way of a number of others thanks to the weather - as I''m keen not to lose another one of my picks due to the great British weather, I really hope Im not too late to change my nap to .......           Norwich Vs Hartlepool ......................... Home Win                  Many thanks