Sign in to follow this  
Sheffield uni Canary

More Unhappy away fans over ticket allocation

I had some sympathy for them, until I went over to the PoolieBunker website and saw what a bunch of turds they are.

They''ve all got massive chips on their shoulders about being small. Was going to post but didn''t bother when I saw the reception received by the other city fans who''d tried to reason with what can only be described as a bunch of northern monkeys.

We''re all "chicken f*ckers" according to these charming gents.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]Surely their website should have told their fans how many tickets were available, they knew how many they had sold from the 500 they requested over a month before the game.[/quote]

Or if you plan on traveling hundreds of miles somewhere buy a ticket before you go.

Its really not rocket science lol.
[/quote]

Common sense really isn''t it Morty?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]Surely their website should have told their fans how many tickets were available, they knew how many they had sold from the 500 they requested over a month before the game.[/quote]Or if you plan on traveling hundreds of miles somewhere buy a ticket before you go.Its really not rocket science lol.[/quote]

Common sense really isn''t it Morty?

[/quote]I would think so really, right up there with checking the local forecast to see if you need to take a brolly.[:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]Surely their website should have told their fans how many tickets were available, they knew how many they had sold from the 500 they requested over a month before the game.[/quote]

Perhaps they didn''t know that we''d sold the other 1500 to home fans.

We''ve issued an apology now which suggests it was at least partly our fault. 

There''s no need to defend the indefensible.  Nobody''s perfect, sometimes we get it wrong.