Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Thanks Stockport!

Without the two players that we have brought in from Stockport we would have 4 points less compared to what we have now. Ollie Johnson set up chris Matrin to score and win us the match vs Brentford, and Michael Rose scored the winner on saturday. So we would only have 59 points on the table and be sitting in 2nd place. Although this is very well done to theses players, how much credit does lambert deserve. He could have easily gone and looked for 2 2nd choice players from the championship / premiership who wouldn''t care about Norwich because they know they will be going to their team at the end of the season. Instead he went for players who were ''unseen talents'' and signed up ollie johnson and got rose in on an emergency loan deal. These are both young and hungry players, and Michael Rose is probably playing for a full time contract, to offer us cover for drury when injured.

(hope you liked a longer post from me [;)])

They have done well, but whose to say the players we had already wouldn''t have scored hatricks?

[quote user="Gibbo"]They have done well, but whose to say the players we had already wouldn''t have scored hatricks?[/quote]Beat me to it. Whoops. [:$]

[quote user="Brendan"]Good point. But whats to say we wouldnt have scored them, if not more with other players. [/quote]

Yes correct we do still have Jamie

[quote user="Gibbo"]They have done well, but whose to say the players we had already wouldn''t have scored hatricks?[/quote]

Adam Drury :P