Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

Re: Hoolahan heading for exit.

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jordimurrell"]a drippy Cun* like your self[/quote]Is Shyster your dad? [^o)][/quote]Or is it actually Shyster?Does he have a profile that fits every stereotype?Angry TrollWebcam slutAngry teen

[:)][/quote]

you wanna shut the fuck up you cunt[/quote]Yep very mature[/quote]

Real mature, a grown man like your self wanking over pinkun[/quote]Lol, you really are a very, very angry young man.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jordimurrell"]a drippy Cun* like your self[/quote]Is Shyster your dad? [^o)][/quote]Or is it actually Shyster?Does he have a profile that fits every stereotype?Angry TrollWebcam slutAngry teen

you wanna shut the fuck up you cunt[/quote]You going to beat me up if I don''t?[:)][/quote]

i dont even know you. and your ncfc fan so no.

This is what happens when you give the internet to everyone.Jordi, you say your mother is a Sandwich Maker Journalist ?  Is Murrell your dads'' name, and is your mother Miss Breville ?

[quote user="UEA Canary"]i bet your quaking in your boots morty? i would be[/quote]I have soiled myself with fear.This keyboard warrior is indeed formidable.[:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Won''t be long before "my mates hacked my account".[/quote]Lol, its funny and true at the same time.

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jordimurrell"]a drippy Cun* like your self[/quote]Is Shyster your dad? [^o)][/quote]Or is it actually Shyster?Does he have a profile that fits every stereotype?Angry TrollWebcam slutAngry teen

you wanna shut the fuck up you cunt[/quote]Yep very mature[/quote]

Real mature, a grown man like your self wanking over pinkun[/quote]I''m not a grown man, I''m 17, just like to think I''m a tad more mature than those such as you. Oh and I''m not w*nking over pink''un, calm down mate.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]what have you been drinking jordi? sunny delight?[/quote]Lol, that gets em bouncing off the walls every time.[Y]

1 hour to go!

Jordi lad, you are the kind of person from what I can tell from your posts that I wish would stay as far away from Norwich as possible...who needs fans like you?

I am ready for the abuse.....

[quote user="jordimurrell"] nah ive had one to many drinks[/quote]

Priceless, you can''t make it up. Time to get one with your homework now me thinks