Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

Re: Hoolahan heading for exit.

[quote user="rjwc22"]Shame they did not teach you to read other threads before posting numpty.[/quote]

teaching us to read threads from a drippy Cun* like your self

[quote user="jordimurrell"]god sorry. i see we''ve got some right new twats on here then[/quote]That''s a bit rich coming from the kid who was stupid enough to post his mobile phone number on here last summer.[;)]

sounds like your the tw*t pal. your presuming that some random irish website is a reliable source. plus that was all on the condition of hunt moving to wolves, which seems incredibly unlikely to happen.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="jordimurrell"]god sorry. i see we''ve got some right new twats on here then[/quote]That''s a bit rich coming from the kid who was stupid enough to post his mobile phone number on here last summer.[;)][/quote]

yeah last summer when i was young.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]sounds like your the tw*t pal. your presuming that some random irish website is a reliable source. plus that was all on the condition of hunt moving to wolves, which seems incredibly unlikely to happen.[/quote]

ok flipping heck

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="jordimurrell"]god sorry. i see we''ve got some right new twats on here then[/quote]

That''s a bit rich coming from the kid who was stupid enough to post his mobile phone number on here last summer.[;)]
[/quote]

Jordi must be going through his angry teen years now i see!!

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="jordimurrell"]god sorry. i see we''ve got some right new twats on here then[/quote]That''s a bit rich coming from the kid who was stupid enough to post his mobile phone number on here last summer.[;)][/quote]

yeah last summer when i was young.[/quote]What so in 6 months you''ve suddenly matured a huge amount and are no longer young?

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="jordimurrell"]god sorry. i see we''ve got some right new twats on here then[/quote]That''s a bit rich coming from the kid who was stupid enough to post his mobile phone number on here last summer.[;)][/quote]

yeah last summer when i was young.[/quote]What so in 6 months you''ve suddenly matured a huge amount and are no longer young?[/quote]Can''t you tell that from this thread ?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jordimurrell"]a drippy Cun* like your self[/quote]Is Shyster your dad? [^o)][/quote]Or is it actually Shyster?Does he have a profile that fits every stereotype?Angry TrollWebcam slutAngry teen

[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jordimurrell"]a drippy Cun* like your self[/quote]Is Shyster your dad? [^o)][/quote]Or is it actually Shyster?Does he have a profile that fits every stereotype?Angry TrollWebcam slutAngry teen

[:)][/quote]

you wanna shut the fuck up you cunt

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jordimurrell"]a drippy Cun* like your self[/quote]Is Shyster your dad? [^o)][/quote]Or is it actually Shyster?Does he have a profile that fits every stereotype?Angry TrollWebcam slutAngry teen

you wanna shut the fuck up you cunt[/quote]Yep very mature

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jordimurrell"]a drippy Cun* like your self[/quote]Is Shyster your dad? [^o)][/quote]Or is it actually Shyster?Does he have a profile that fits every stereotype?Angry TrollWebcam slutAngry teen

you wanna shut the fuck up you cunt[/quote]Yep very mature[/quote]

Real mature, a grown man like your self wanking over pinkun

[quote user="jordimurrell"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jordimurrell"]a drippy Cun* like your self[/quote]Is Shyster your dad? [^o)][/quote]Or is it actually Shyster?Does he have a profile that fits every stereotype?Angry TrollWebcam slutAngry teen

you wanna shut the fuck up you cunt[/quote]You going to beat me up if I don''t?[:)]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]have you had one too many haribo''s? you seem very excitable[/quote]I literally LOL at that!

Lol @ this thread, normally I''d say "don''t feed the troll", but this guy''s reaction is hilarious.*Throws the troll some bread*