Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Cooper Sacked by Peterboro

Him selling their best player to us must''ve been the straw that broke the camel''s back.

I have no sympathy whatsoever. Their chairman McAnthony and of course Bazza Fry are complete arseholes and mouthpieces so they deserve all they get IMO, especially for the ridiculous way they treated Darren Ferguson.

See you next season. Oh no wait, we won''t.

[quote user="london Canary"]what a shambles! i still don''t completly understand why they got rid of fergie?! And what a time to do it....with only a few hours left of the window[/quote]

According to my mate who''s a Posh regular, he was making moves on a couple of player''s wives, then had a crack at Boyd''s who reported it to McAnthony.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="london Canary"]what a shambles! i still don''t completly understand why they got rid of fergie?! And what a time to do it....with only a few hours left of the window[/quote]

According to my mate who''s a Posh regular, he was making moves on a couple of player''s wives, then had a crack at Boyd''s who reported it to McAnthony.

[/quote]Blimey, now that is a real piece of gossip lol!!!

I heard that he left because he was going to go for a bigger job when it came out and they said go now.

But him wanting to shag every players wife sounds better, can you imagine if he was Terrys boss.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]that''s a libellous post if ever i saw one!

The club are a complete joke. To get shot of the man who took them well above their level was laughable and now this! They deserve to fall down the football league as quickly as the came up it.

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]that''s a libellous post if ever i saw one![/quote]Not really, no statement of fact at all there.Makes a good rumour though mate, he was a strange pick to begin with anyway.

I work in Peterborough and the rumour about sexual favors from players wives is hot stuff shall we say.

I watched the posh a few times,sh*t ground no atmosphere.....just glad i dont follow em........utter tosh!

[quote user="cosmos67"]I work in Peterborough and the rumour about sexual favors from players wives is hot stuff shall we say.

I watched the posh a few times,sh*t ground no atmosphere.....just glad i dont follow em........utter tosh![/quote]haha Div you old to$$er [;)]

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"][quote user="cosmos67"]I work in Peterborough and the rumour about sexual favors from players wives is hot stuff shall we say.

I watched the posh a few times,sh*t ground no atmosphere.....just glad i dont follow em........utter tosh![/quote]haha Div you old to$$er [;)][/quote]

Squeak lets be avin you

its true fergie slept with that mclean model wife of tom williams, and got her up the duff, family friend is barry frys mate!! and yes fry and the family friend are tossers!!

Unfortunately he is a football nobody and his results have matched. His successor is not much better. They were mad to panic and get rid of Fergie who will be in the championship next season unlike Posh