Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Ricky Lambert

People go on about how good he is but i noticed that 7 out of his 20 goals have come from the spot. This compared to Holt where only 1 has come from a spot kick out of 17 league goals . The same with beckford quite a few of his goals come from penalties. It just makes them look good and hides the quality of holt and his true goal scoring :)

[quote user="Brendan"]BUMP! [/quote]What??? Why bump and not add to the thread?  Not got anything constructive to say Brendan?In my opinion, Lambert is the best striker in the league, don''t get me wrong I love Holt but Lambert just strikes me as a quality player.

[quote user="Barclaybred"]He seems to score  rubbish goals as well[/quote]

if its in the net then its never a rubbish goal.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Brendan"]BUMP! [/quote]What??? Why bump and not add to the thread?  Not got anything constructive to say Brendan?In my opinion, Lambert is the best striker in the league, don''t get me wrong I love Holt but Lambert just strikes me as a quality player.[/quote]Sorry. Yeah I''d probably have to agree. Well they are very close. He scored feww kicks too! Not sure about assists though, as Holt hasa  good few.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Brendan"]BUMP! [/quote]What??? Why bump and not add to the thread?  Not got anything constructive to say Brendan?In my opinion, Lambert is the best striker in the league, don''t get me wrong I love Holt but Lambert just strikes me as a quality player.[/quote]Sorry. Yeah I''d probably have to agree. Well they are very close. He scored feww kicks too! Not sure about assists though, as Holt hasa  good few.[/quote]*Few free kicks. [:$]

[quote user="Barclaybred"]He seems to score  rubbish goals as well[/quote]

Lambert has scored some quality goals this season, a few absolutely stunning free-kicks. I think he has more quality than Holt but you expect that for more than double the price.

[quote user="benedictgr"]People go on about how good he is but i noticed that 7 out of his 20 goals have come from the spot. This compared to Holt where only 1 has come from a spot kick out of 17 league goals . The same with beckford quite a few of his goals come from penalties. It just makes them look good and hides the quality of holt and his true goal scoring :)[/quote]

it doesnt matter goals are goals!  both good players!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Brendan"]BUMP! [/quote]What??? Why bump and not add to the thread?  Not got anything constructive to say Brendan?In my opinion, Lambert is the best striker in the league, don''t get me wrong I love Holt but Lambert just strikes me as a quality player.[/quote]Sorry. Yeah I''d probably have to agree. Well they are very close. He scored feww kicks too! Not sure about assists though, as Holt hasa  good few.[/quote]*Few free kicks. [:$][/quote]No wonder you have so many posts..

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Brendan"]BUMP! [/quote]What??? Why bump and not add to the thread?  Not got anything constructive to say Brendan?In my opinion, Lambert is the best striker in the league, don''t get me wrong I love Holt but Lambert just strikes me as a quality player.[/quote]Sorry. Yeah I''d probably have to agree. Well they are very close. He scored feww kicks too! Not sure about assists though, as Holt hasa  good few.[/quote]*Few free kicks. [:$][/quote]No wonder you have so many posts..[/quote]Grow up.

Sorry but i would have Holt, as Holt give 100% every time, if he don''t score he helps with assists Think Lambert sees the goal and go for it. Not as helpful as Holt.I wonder how many assists Lambert has, bet its not many.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Brendan"]BUMP! [/quote]What??? Why bump and not add to the thread?  Not got anything constructive to say Brendan?In my opinion, Lambert is the best striker in the league, don''t get me wrong I love Holt but Lambert just strikes me as a quality player.[/quote]Sorry. Yeah I''d probably have to agree. Well they are very close. He scored feww kicks too! Not sure about assists though, as Holt hasa  good few.[/quote]*Few free kicks. [:$][/quote]No wonder you have so many posts..[/quote]Grow up. [/quote]How do i do that? Post 2,000 times in half a year?!If thats the case, i''d rather stay how i am, if its all the same with you, thanks. [:|]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Brendan"]BUMP! [/quote]What??? Why bump and not add to the thread?  Not got anything constructive to say Brendan?In my opinion, Lambert is the best striker in the league, don''t get me wrong I love Holt but Lambert just strikes me as a quality player.[/quote]Sorry. Yeah I''d probably have to agree. Well they are very close. He scored feww kicks too! Not sure about assists though, as Holt hasa  good few.[/quote]*Few free kicks. [:$][/quote]No wonder you have so many posts..[/quote]Grow up. [/quote]How do i do that? Post 2,000 times in half a year?!If thats the case, i''d rather stay how i am, if its all the same with you, thanks. [:|][/quote]I dont care about my post count. You obviously bloody do, otherwise you wouldnt keep going on about it.