Sign in to follow this  
65Vintage

FA Hearing re Lambert

Is it me, but I thought it had been said there would be a hearing in January to settle this with Colchester?

Anyone know anything, or have I missed something?

I would have thought they would have tried to sort this out quickly - but then again I suppose we are dealing with the FA!

[quote user="65Vintage"]Is it me, but I thought it had been said there would be a hearing in January to settle this with Colchester? Anyone know anything, or have I missed something? I would have thought they would have tried to sort this out quickly - but then again I suppose we are dealing with the FA![/quote]

The FA put it back to February as they couldn''t fit it into their schedule, which hopefully means they don''t see it as being particularly important!

Must admit i thought the implication was that the FA feel the whole thing is trivial so they have put back the hearing and will now deal with it eventually.

Cowlings recent behaviour would not have helped his cause!

I still have that horrible feeling that we will get bashed for cash, although it will be worthwhile. I reckon it will be around the 300k mark, which won''t be too bad.

The original statement on the Club site suggested that this is a Football League matter, rather than the FA.

[quote user="GMF"]The original statement on the Club site suggested that this is a Football League matter, rather than the FA.[/quote]

And why is it people start threads With ( IS it me) ? its Just like calling Canary call and asking Neil how are ya

Whoever is dealing with the issue it certainly suggests the possibility of a points deduction is remote. Any points penalty would surely have been imposed sooner rather than later.

[quote user="PKC"]Whoever is dealing with the issue it certainly suggests the possibility of a points deduction is remote. Any points penalty would surely have been imposed sooner rather than later.[/quote]

Does anyone know how many of Lambert''s signings for Colchester were sold during this window, put on the transfer list or just not being considered for selection? Just as a matter of interest as i thought that one of the reasons cited by Cowling for wanting substantial compensation was that he had spent money on players that the new manager may not want.

Sorry to piss on your chips lads, but surely there''s at least a few of you on here that are sufficiently up to speed to know this has been postponed because barristers are claiming they are not yet available? Nothing to do with the FA at all I''m afraid, though I doubt they''re happy about the delay - so let''s hope they don''t subscribe to the popular theory that this is nothing more than a delaying tactic by Norwich City. Could backfire if so...

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Sorry to piss on your chips lads, but surely there''s at least a few of you on here that are sufficiently up to speed to know this has been postponed because barristers are claiming they are not yet available? Nothing to do with the FA at all I''m afraid, though I doubt they''re happy about the delay - so let''s hope they don''t subscribe to the popular theory that this is nothing more than a delaying tactic by Norwich City. Could backfire if so...[/quote]

I love chips, please don''t piss on my chips.

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Sorry to piss on your chips lads, but surely there''s at least a few of you on here that are sufficiently up to speed to know this has been postponed because barristers are claiming they are not yet available? Nothing to do with the FA at all I''m afraid, though I doubt they''re happy about the delay - so let''s hope they don''t subscribe to the popular theory that this is nothing more than a delaying tactic by Norwich City. Could backfire if so...[/quote]

Oven chips or chips form thechip shop because if they were from the chip shop I would be seeking substantial compensation to reimburse the money I spent on the chips you have just urinated on plus the mental trauma it has caused.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="GMF"]The original statement on the Club site suggested that this is a Football League matter, rather than the FA.[/quote]

And why is it people start threads With ( IS it me) ? its Just like calling Canary call and asking Neil how are ya

[/quote]

well spotted pete nor.. i  assume you have reported this so he can be taken in for questioning by the message board gestapo  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

well spotted pete nor.. i  assume you have reported this so he can be taken in for questioning by the message board gestapo  [:D]

[/quote]

yer, why is it people get up early just to make funny comments on here,Or is it just me who noticed that lol