Sign in to follow this  
Levi Stubbs

Michael Wynn-Jones

[quote user="kdncfc"]

Not a good idea to rock the boat at the moment but let''s not forget that Smith and Jones are largely to blame for the fact we are in league 1 in the first place, I still can''t see how with them at the helm we are going to go any higher than mid table in the Championship simply because they don''t have the money but at this moment in time I think we should at least be grateful we seem to be moving in the right direction at long last.

[/quote]Agreed, I will forgive them for their past sins after all they did get McNally in, which IMO has been the key to our success, but I shall not forgot they got us into this mess in the first place.

Who said anything about organising a protest? The question was I was asking was who would vote against him being re-elected? Tbh the response is exactly the one I was expecting and thats fine ''cos everything is rosy in the garden is''nt it?It would also be the response,I am sure,if things were not going so well on the pitch particularly from you!I will be putting my hand up regardless,as I have done at previous agm''s, when the same motion has been put regarding Smith,Doncaster and Barry Skipper.And on those occaisions as I recall things were far from rosy either on the pitch off it!    It''s a matter of principle for me,the same as it is for Delia''s disciples lauding her with plaudits no matter that the evidence suggests that she,and he are not deserving of them!. 

untill we find a mega rich owner delia and jones are the best people to have in charge ( now that we have macnally influencing football matters) they have always had the club at heart yes they made mistakes regarding footballing desicions but the safety of our club is in good hands imo. Voting jones out would effect that.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Don''t worry Butler, I am sure you are guaranteed the more enjoyable evening. Lucky old me is working, so will be looking for someone to do a full report on here. Nutty, hope you take your shorthand pad![/quote]

No way Gazza!

I know when I''m out classed. City Angel is the "Ricardo of the AGM''s"[Y]

I will report back though... but maybe with an alternative view[;)]

[/quote]

Not sure if I can make it now so don''t rely on me taking notes. Sorry.

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]untill we find a mega rich owner delia and jones are the best people to have in charge ( now that we have macnally influencing football matters) they have always had the club at heart yes they made mistakes regarding footballing desicions but the safety of our club is in good hands imo. Voting jones out would effect that.[/quote]He could''nt be voted out unless he and she decided to vote against the motion themselves! A show of hands against - even if it was unanimous,could and would of course,be overuled because of the number of shares they jointly hold.Democratic the agm is''nt!

[quote user="A change gonna come..."]Who said anything about organising a protest? The question was I was asking was who would vote against him being re-elected? Tbh the response is exactly the one I was expecting and thats fine ''cos everything is rosy in the garden is''nt it?It would also be the response,I am sure,if things were not going so well on the pitch particularly from you!

I will be putting my hand up regardless,as I have done at previous agm''s, when the same motion has been put regarding Smith,Doncaster and Barry Skipper.And on those occaisions as I recall things were far from rosy either on the pitch off it!   

It''s a matter of principle for me,the same as it is for Delia''s disciples lauding her with plaudits no matter that the evidence suggests that she,and he are not deserving of them!. 
[/quote]

I don''t think anyone has suggested organising a protest as such. It''s just that, as you rightly say, voting against the re-election of M-Dub is academic in that it can''t actually prevent him being re-elected. So it only has protest value. My point was that if these people, who are putting their hands up regardless (but not  in protest) were to sit together there would be more chance of being noticed amongst all the luvvie duvvies at the luvin. Even more important now as it seems that many of those who feel like you can''t make it this year. Otherwise the luvvie duvvies are going to have it all their own way again.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Don''t worry Butler, I am sure you are guaranteed the more enjoyable evening. Lucky old me is working, so will be looking for someone to do a full report on here. Nutty, hope you take your shorthand pad![/quote]

No way Gazza!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that''s a shame CA. I am terrible at these things but there must be someone willing to step into Angel''s shoes this time.

Is anyone else from here going[:^)]

Maybe Tangie could take a pad and some crayons...

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

No way Gazza!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that''s a shame CA. I am terrible at these things but there must be someone willing to step into Angel''s shoes this time.

Is anyone else from here going[:^)]

Maybe Tangie could take a pad and some crayons...

[;)]

[/quote]I''m thinking of going Nigel.Gave it a miss in recent years but may wander down tomorrow.

[quote user="ricardo"]

I''m thinking of going Nigel.

Gave it a miss in recent years but may wander down tomorrow.
[/quote]

Well now.. the master himself would make even Angel redundant[Y]

I will shake your hand and buy you a drink Rickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy![B]

I will be the one at the bar with the M-Dub Out T-Shirt[;)]

Beaus is the one with the matches[;)]

To the original poster:

Perhaps you would prefer to have Gaydamak run our club?

Or the Glazers?

Or Hicks and Gillett?

Or Gudmundsson?

Or Jimmy Russo?

Or Ridsdale?

Or Shinawatra?

Or Robert fukking Chase???

Or Munto Finance?Oh, sorry, that''s the other NCFC!Or Evil Santa, Ken Bates?Or Simon Jordan?Or a hairdresser from Hong Kong?...

Yeah - or Peter Cullum!We''d be in administration now and looking forward to playing Oxford Utd next season.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Maybe in the past but lets face it you are only judged on your last game and this year the board have got it right. If Wyn - Jones was voted out I think this would be the order of the next events.

1. Delia would announce she is withdrawing her backing.

2. Banks and secured creditors would recall their loans

3. Club would go into administration and be docked 10 points

4. Ground would be sold

5. Administrator would stop certain players playing to protect their assets, and then sell them all at first oppurtunity

6. McNally would leave closely followed by his good friend Paul Lambert Please do not upset the apple cart now, they maybe responsible for bad decisions in the past but we cant change them. We can however help with the future by supporting what they are doing now.[/quote]

Utter nonesense.

Delia and MWJ would use the majority shareholding to out vote anybody challenging their position.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

Not a good idea to rock the boat at the moment but let''s not forget that Smith and Jones are largely to blame for the fact we are in league 1 in the first place, I still can''t see how with them at the helm we are going to go any higher than mid table in the Championship simply because they don''t have the money [/quote]

That is the issue.

[quote user="LQ"]Yeah - or Peter Cullum!

We''d be in administration now and looking forward to playing Oxford Utd next season.

[/quote]

Is that just a personal opinion, or an unquantified statement from the now defunct SCG?....

Please keep tight hand on nurse

For fear of finding something worse.

Like it or not they are there until they decide not to be. So that cannot be the question.

Thats two poets in one post!

Good grief!

With most of you lot around maybe we should all be glad that Delia''s still in charge - well still has the last word shall we say. ''Mary'' had a little lamb.........[8]

Thank goodness for our three hardheads.

OTBC

Lovely old job[Y]

Delia''s still in charge, she has the last word and we''re top of the league.[Y]

Shame it''s not her up for re-election.

I see the usual posters have managed to "put her pinny on Winny"[:O]

After due consideration of the pros and cons. And taking on board what has been said on this thread. I intend to raise my hand in support of the re-election of M-Dub!

See y''all at the luvvieduvvieluvin[:-*]

I think some of these posters are scum cnuts who are sleepers and want to cause sht and rifts ain our club! Though it could be the usual moan at anything brigade who just love to moan and would moan at the beer going up 1 p or the pies aint hot or the programmes are crp value etc...Mcnally and the board have been doing a brilliant job in very difficult circumstances in this fottballing climate! ..A lot better than most clubs,yet some still want to vent sht! FFS!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Lovely old job[Y]

Delia''s still in charge, she has the last word and we''re top of the league.[Y]

After due consideration of the pros and cons. And taking on board what has been said on this thread. I intend to raise my hand in support of the re-election of M-Dub!

[/quote]

Even if we were only in mid table you still wouldn''t have voted against her and her hubby Nutty would you?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Lovely old job[Y]

[/quote]

Even if we were only in mid table you still wouldn''t have voted against her and her hubby Nutty would you?

[/quote]

See.. you are obsessed woman!!

Still trying to pin the pinny on Winny!

It''s M-Dub who''s up for re-election not Delia[:-*]

Still, I guess that''s what happens when you are married to a woman who wears the trousers. Bit like Dennis Thatcher.

I wonder if your hubby is often confused with an angel[;)]

Are you coming tonight[:^)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Good grief!

With most of you lot around maybe we should all be glad that Delia''s still in charge - well still has the last word shall we say. ''Mary'' had a little lamb.........[8]

Thank goodness for our three hardheads.

OTBC

[/quote]

As long as "mummy" provides the milk to suckle... why move onto solids?

It''s the "mother fixation" syndrome from which many an adult male (in years) suffers for life.....

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]

I think some of these posters are scum cnuts who are sleepers and want to cause sht and rifts ain our club! Though it could be the usual moan at anything brigade who just love to moan and would moan at the beer going up 1 p or the pies aint hot or the programmes are crp value etc...Mcnally and the board have been doing a brilliant job in very difficult circumstances in this fottballing climate! ..A lot better than most clubs,yet some still want to vent sht! FFS!

[/quote]Scum cnuts who have spent hundreds of pounds on shares just for the purpose you descibe eh? TW*T!