Sign in to follow this  
K Lo

Why are Leeds still BBC's top Leage One story?

Yeah, I noticed that, but in all honesty who gives a toss! The only important thing is the League table and that is not biased nor does it lie.We are top of the League sing we are top of the League!

I was going to say does the BBC website editor have a think for Chris Martin? Lot''s of pictures of him ;)

Because 2nd vs 4th is a bigger game than  1st vs 16th.

Should have been watching SSN just then-

Adverts, followed by Premiership, followed by Champioship, followed by SPL, followed by Premiership again...

More adverts, then endless discussion about Victor Moses, before they finally moved onto League One with ''Norwich won 2-1 against Hartlepool today to stay top of League One'' which was swiftly followed by Leeds highlights.

Marvellous.

its probably better that we are not in the attention!

if we were the players would feel more pressure.!! when people started saying leeds were almost there they started to stumble. hopefully they miss us and we continue our form!

Because we''re raping the FA cup, It''s not like we''re miles behind you, we''re 3 points with 2 games in hand and our kit is prettier than yous [(A)]

And with my "White with blue and gold trimmed glasses" I see..

LEEDS UNITED ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL CLUB

norwich

[quote user="the1englishman"]Because the media is amazed they got a win.

Were not news because we are expected to do the buisness ![/quote]

wrong.

We''re a much bigger club than you, much more of a story, and when you are 7 points clear with 2 games in hand, and not just the 3 points that will be made up, thats when you have earned top of the table.

Simple really

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="the1englishman"]Because the media is amazed they got a win.

wrong.

We''re a much bigger club than you, much more of a story, and when you are 7 points clear with 2 games in hand, and not just the 3 points that will be made up, thats when you have earned top of the table.

Simple really[/quote]I agree.... unfortunately

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="the1englishman"]Because the media is amazed they got a win.

wrong.

Simple really[/quote]Why do all these Leeds cunts feel a need to brag on a NORWICH CITY message board?

[quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="the1englishman"]Because the media is amazed they got a win. Were not news because we are expected to do the buisness ![/quote] wrong. We''re a much bigger club than you, much more of a story, and when you are 7 points clear with 2 games in hand, and not just the 3 points that will be made up, thats when you have earned top of the table. Simple really[/quote]

But yet, young grasshopper, only once you have caught those who have overtaken you may you come here to preach such utter turnips.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="the1englishman"]Because the media is amazed they got a win.

wrong.

Simple really[/quote]I agree.... unfortunately [/quote]

fair play mate, I don''t mean to sound arrgoant.

as for the turnip fella, i will return when we overtake you, and if we win the league, i will come and congratulate you on finishing 2nd, and if you win the league, i will come and celebrate our promotions with you and congratulate you on winning the league. All good

Probably the biggest club in the world, perpetual champions of Europe and a true criterion of humility...

I cant believe that people on here have the audacity to question the mighty Leeds? They''re the nearest thing we have to footballing omnipotency on this planet.

Be thankful that we are allowed to grace the same star system as them.

[quote user="Apathy FC"]Probably the biggest club in the world, perpetual champions of Europe and a true criterion of humility...

I cant believe that people on here have the audacity to question the mighty Leeds? They''re the nearest thing we have to footballing omnipotency on this planet.

Be thankful that we are allowed to grace the same star system as them.[/quote]

lol, I did laugh out loud :-D

you succeeded mason!

Norwich 2.17 points per game

LEEDS 2.22 per game and taking FA cup headlines too with the way we''ve performed.

You may be top but also points per game average also do not lie and Leeds are the best team in the division because they have won more points average.

Oh and we are a bigger club!!

I see you have moved the goalposts yet again. You must have been abused as a boy to be such a dick you are.

[quote user="spainboy"]Norwich 2.17 points per game

LEEDS 2.22 per game and taking FA cup headlines too with the way we''ve performed.

You may be top but also points per game average also do not lie and Leeds are the best team in the division because they have won more points average.

Oh and we are a bigger club!![/quote]You''re an outstanding addition to the Pink Un forum.

[quote user="spainboy"]Norwich 2.17 points per game LEEDS 2.22 per game and taking FA cup headlines too with the way we''ve performed. You may be top but also points per game average also do not lie and Leeds are the best team in the division because they have won more points average. Oh and we are a bigger club!![/quote]

At this moment in time you are a comparable club to us with a more illustrious history but even though it''s nice to have good memories from the past it''s the future that matters and you''ll never get anywhere near the Premier league title or a Champions league final again which means you are likely to remain far closer to us status wise in the future.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="spainboy"]Norwich 2.17 points per game LEEDS 2.22 per game and taking FA cup headlines too with the way we''ve performed. You may be top but also points per game average also do not lie and Leeds are the best team in the division because they have won more points average. Oh and we are a bigger club!![/quote]

At this moment in time you are a comparable club to us with a more illustrious history but even though it''s nice to have good memories from the past it''s the future that matters and you''ll never get anywhere near the Premier league title or a Champions league final again which means you are likely to remain far closer to us status wise in the future.

[/quote]

Why? We have one of the biggest fan bases in England... Leeds the city, in Economical terms are getting better and better... We are one of the biggest cities in England... We''re clearly a club back on the rise having ridden of debts and making a profit... Why will we never compete there again?

I don''t think it''s impossible for Norwich to even compete up there, all they need is a new stadium to really start bringing in the money.... I just think your ''argument'' was more of poor opinion with no backing up rather than an argument...

[;)]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="the1englishman"]Because the media is amazed they got a win. Were not news because we are expected to do the buisness ![/quote] wrong. We''re a much bigger club than you, much more of a story, and when you are 7 points clear with 2 games in hand, and not just the 3 points that will be made up, thats when you have earned top of the table. Simple really[/quote]
Why do all these Leeds cunts feel a need to brag on a NORWICH CITY message board?

[/quote] It makes me laugh! All you hear from them is about their great history and what a massive club they are. But they feel they need to go on other teams forums to defend their belief that they are the best team in Division 3! Must be a real high point in that great history!

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="EssexWhite"][quote user="the1englishman"]Because the media is amazed they got a win. Were not news because we are expected to do the buisness ![/quote] wrong. We''re a much bigger club than you, much more of a story, and when you are 7 points clear with 2 games in hand, and not just the 3 points that will be made up, thats when you have earned top of the table. Simple really[/quote]
Why do all these Leeds cunts feel a need to brag on a NORWICH CITY message board?

[/quote] It makes me laugh! All you hear from them is about their great history and what a massive club they are. But they feel they need to go on other teams forums to defend their belief that they are the best team in Division 3! Must be a real high point in that great history![/quote]

Listen, all this boils down to one thing... We''re still in the JPT and you are not... [8-)] ...GET OVER IT [8-)]