Sign in to follow this  
Half Man Half Biscuit

Norwich fan required (apply within)

Hi,My name is Danny and I run the European Football Weekends blog. I''m covering the Brighton v Norwich match for the site on Feb 13th. Is there anyone on these pages who''d like to answer a few questions about your club? If so then can you let me know and I''ll be in contact.European Football Weekends is read by over 10,000 a month and recently won a When Saturday Comes Web Award. So you''ll be getting a bit of publicity, not that you need it of course. Cheers! [;)] Danny

[quote user="Half Man Half Biscuit"]Great stuff lads! I can''t seem to access my PM''s on here so maybe you can drop me an email. Then the audition process can begin [:D][/quote]On the quick link list, bottom right hand side of the page, on the drop down menu should be on there [;)]

[quote user="morty"]Regarding your username, I used to love that band lol.
[/quote]

All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit
Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch

Superb.

Thanks AJ, the PM''s now work or rather I now know how to work them. Anyone who wants to give it a go either PM or email me and I''ll choose the best answers to represent NCFC with.I wish I could offer free Dukla Prague away kits for all those who reply! I don''t paid for running the site though and I refuse all offers of adverts. There are enough people ripping football fans off as it is, I don''t want to add my name to that sorry list. EFW is a public service [;)]

Hi,I had a great response to the questions and the article will go out this week on the site along with the answers from some of you Norwich fans. I have another favour to ask though (sorry). Do any of you have any photos that I could use to accompany the piece? I need about five or six shots of your fans, Carrow Road, anything really that you think will show you off in a good light to the rest of Europe.Please get in touch if you can help, it would be really appreciated. I can offer any advice on fans travelling to Brighton in return. Pubs, food or anything you need to know.Cheers Dannywww.europeanfootballweekends.co.uk

[quote user="barclaybabe"]i will be up for it, as im going[/quote]

Good job Kathy did not say that BB.

people must have old pics of cardiff or wembley maybe a pic from city hall when we won the championship.that sorta pic would be far better than a few away fans at a league one match, munich stadium or san siro might be good too

maybe you should start a new thread asking for photo''s and state wembley cardiff view from city hall when winning championship etc most people have already clicked on the thread thinking your looking for people to answer questions and not bother reading to the end of the thread.. or maybe e mail archant asking if they have any pics

I know it is a photo off the internet but a good one all same, of the yellow army at Cardiff: [url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/Play_off_Final_in_Cardiff_2002.jpg[/url]

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]people must have old pics of cardiff or wembley maybe a pic from city hall when we won the championship.that sorta pic would be far better than a few away fans at a league one match, munich stadium or san siro might be good too[/quote]I have some good pictures of the Play-off Final in Cardiff if he wants them he can PM me by all means.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Its only my opinion"]people must have old pics of cardiff or wembley maybe a pic from city hall when we won the championship.that sorta pic would be far better than a few away fans at a league one match, munich stadium or san siro might be good too[/quote]

I have some good pictures of the Play-off Final in Cardiff if he wants them he can PM me by all means.
[/quote]

Me too Smudge - also got lots of pics from Arnhem, Milan, City Hall Civic Receptions in 1985 and 1986 etc etc.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Its only my opinion"]people must have old pics of cardiff or wembley maybe a pic from city hall when we won the championship.that sorta pic would be far better than a few away fans at a league one match, munich stadium or san siro might be good too[/quote]I have some good pictures of the Play-off Final in Cardiff if he wants them he can PM me by all means.[/quote]

Me too Smudge - also got lots of pics from Arnhem, Milan, City Hall Civic Receptions in 1985 and 1986 etc etc.

[/quote]Were these ones taken on your Polaroid or Pinhole Camera Horny??? [^o)]