Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

DOC IN THE FRAME

Gary Doherty, much maligned and having a good season.

Did anyone else notice Doc in the photo of Cody scoring making a run into the box late in the game.

He was captain and leading by example just like he was bursting a gut last week.

Good on ya Gary. Despite some detractors there are a lot of fans who really appreciate what you bring to the team.

I thought he did his captains job really well last night and was a real leader on the pitch.

When will you Gary Doherty freaks get over the fact that he was called out for being a liability when he was one?

He has not been called out in ages, and yet here is another thread moaning about how people dared criticize before.

Get over it, Nancy. Time to butch up and move on.

i thought he was man of the match against brentford.. from what i remember in all the excitement  he made a couple of absolutely crucial blocks ..i think  he should get at least a years extention to his contract asap [:D]

I''m not the one who named himself Rudol(f) Phucker, am I. How does Rudol feel about it? I wouldn''t know about Brokeback Mountain as I never saw it, but it''s still making an impression on you, I see. There have been other movies since then ya know.

ha ha we`ll soon have some right on  shirtlifter on here saying " what is it about gay men that your afraid  of ? are you in denial  ? "  [:D]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Gary Doherty, much maligned and having a good season.

Did anyone else notice Doc in the photo of Cody scoring making a run into the box late in the game.

He was captain and leading by example just like he was bursting a gut last week.

Good on ya Gary. Despite some detractors there are a lot of fans who really appreciate what you bring to the team.[/quote]the renaissance is testament to his abilities and I''m extremely happy...............................he owes us a season like this next year in the Championship before things even up though.

[quote user="Scottlarock"]he owes us a season like this next year in the Championship before things even up though.

[/quote]

He doesn''t owe us anything.

He''s done a bloody good job for us before this season.

This time round the difference is that he''s got a good manager and a good team around him not like last year when it was basically him and only 2 or 3 others fighting for the cause.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Time to butch up and move on.[/quote]

Oh, you bitch!
[img]http://gaygamer.net/images/hard-gay-may.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

How does one ''Butch up'' though Chopsy?

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Time to butch up and move on.[/quote]Oh, you bitch![img]http://gaygamer.net/images/hard-gay-may.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

[/quote]I don''t know, I''m not a homosexual.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Time to butch up and move on.[/quote]

Oh, you bitch!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t know, I''m not a homosexual.

[/quote]

Houston?

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Time to butch up and move on.[/quote]Oh, you bitch![img]http://gaygamer.net/images/hard-gay-may.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

[/quote]I don''t know, I''m not a homosexual. [/quote]

Houston?

[/quote]Houston?  He has a problem.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Tony DaWonderful"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]

Oh, you bitch!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t know, I''m not a homosexual.

[/quote]

Houston?

[/quote]

Houston?  He has a problem.

[/quote]

Do you reckon he his hard though, with all that Butching up?

Look, all I was trying to say was.....85th minute and Ginger Pele is bursting into the box for Hoolahan''s cross alongside Cody.

If a picture paints a thousand words....

BTW Nascar is utter cr@p!

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Scottlarock"]he owes us a season like this next year in the Championship before things even up though.

[/quote]

This time round the difference is that he''s got a good manager and a good team around him not like last year when it was basically him and only 2 or 3 others fighting for the cause.

[/quote]yeah, so much so that we got hammered 7-1 and he got dropped instantly when the good manager turned up - in his last 150 appearances he''s played 35ish good games and the rest of the time he''s been woeful and a clear target for any striker with ambition and a hint of pace.He has had a few good performances before this season but he clearly owes us this type of form..........against opposition in a better league.I feel he does owe us consistency and concentration.GJP.....can you give me some examples of when he''s done a ''bloody'' good job for us before this season please rather than some jingoistic tosh because we''re doing well.

[quote user="pennywise "]ha ha we`ll soon have some right on  shirtlifter on here saying " what is it about gay men that your afraid  of ? are you in denial  ? "  [:D][/quote]But seriously, what is it about gay men that you''re afraid of? [:)]And no, I''m not "some right on shirtlifter"!

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah, so much so that we got hammered 7-1 and he got dropped instantly when the good manager turned up - in his last 150 appearances he''s played 35ish good games and the rest of the time he''s been woeful and a clear target for any striker with ambition and a hint of pace.

He has had a few good performances before this season but he clearly owes us this type of form..........against opposition in a better league.

I feel he does owe us consistency and concentration.

GJP.....can you give me some examples of when he''s done a ''bloody'' good job for us before this season please rather than some jingoistic tosh because we''re doing well.

[/quote]

Well he won player of the season? You''re not a bad player if you win that, oh hang Lee Croft? Hmmm