Sign in to follow this  
barclay_canary

Simon Lappins song???

Can someone please explain to me what the lower barclay are singing about Lappin? we have heard it a few times but cant quite catch what it is they are saying. Something to do with Spanish?  or is this the king of Spain thing?  someone please tell us, the ones who havent quite got it yet???? (save the idiot calling for another time please) lol

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]its the most childish,stupid song i have ever heard and i for 1 dont sing it.its pathetic[/quote]

I bet your bloody bundle of laughs to go for a pint with [:(]

[quote user="pennywise "]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]its the most childish,stupid song i have ever heard and i for 1 dont sing it.its pathetic[/quote]

I bet your bloody bundle of laughs to go for a pint with [:(]

[/quote]

LOL

[quote user="Captain Holt"]Henry, you look un-naturally white in that picture........[/quote]I''m a vampire mate ... either that or its the stupid flash on my camera [;)].

and your suggestion for an alternaitve is?

Good to see the Spanish flag flying in the lower Barclay today....What with a couple of our recent regular songs starting "Ole, Ole,...", could we have some Spanish themed half time entertainment?

Who''s for bull fighting? ...or maybe a little siesta?

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]Good to see the Spanish flag flying in the lower Barclay today....What with a couple of our recent regular songs starting "Ole, Ole,...", could we have some Spanish themed half time entertainment?

Who''s for bull fighting? ...or maybe a little siesta?[/quote]Or a Chorizo based pie at half time, yum..........

[quote user="Simon Lappin King Of Spain"]Or a Chorizo based pie at half time, yum..........[/quote]Mmmmmmmmm chorizo [:D]Stalls outside the ground with those massive pans full of paella before the game would go down a treat [Y]

I''ve also just spotted a facebook group about it, already has around 300 members. Personally I think it''s our most original song, some of the others get a bit boring after a while.

OTBC

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Simon Lappin King Of Spain"]Or a Chorizo based pie at half time, yum..........[/quote]Mmmmmmmmm chorizo [:D]Stalls outside the ground with those massive pans full of paella before the game would go down a treat [Y][/quote]

or a paella pie? might not be very nice but it sounds quite amusing, should contain no mussels or other shell fish though, far too much effort to eat that at the footy, hand held foodstuffs only please!!!!

Because of the amount of times he outstretched his arms, flung them in the air I couldn''t stop singing to myself.... Simon Lappin points for spain, he likes pointin''

The song thing was put to him in the last canaries world prematch interview and he was clearly amused by it and beamed with a huge smile throughout. I''m convinced he loves it and its only a matter of time before he starts to acknowledge it on the pitch, the way Holty and Lambert respond to their chants. More Spanish flags, please

[quote user="FU MAN SHOE"]The song thing was put to him in the last canaries world prematch interview and he was clearly amused by it and beamed with a huge smile throughout. I''m convinced he loves it and its only a matter of time before he starts to acknowledge it on the pitch, the way Holty and Lambert respond to their chants. More Spanish flags, please[/quote]He responded yesterday. When he took a corner at the Barclay he gave us all a little clap and a smile.