Sign in to follow this  
Sooty57

Just one more thing Mr. Cowling........

Thanks for giving our board a kick up the bum on day one.

Also, thanks for putting so much pressure on your players before the recent match against us that they folded like a deck of cards once the first goal went in.

That''s two favours you''ve done us. I know it''s a bit cheeky to ask for another one so soon, but if your team could see their way clear to beating Leeds on Saturday they would be doing us a massive favour.... and realistically you DO need the points.

Come to think of it, for a man who hates us so much, you have really been a big help.

I just find it amusing that win, draw, or lose, that pr@tt Cowling will have something to pee him off

Funny old business football.  The odd thing about The Tinpot Club v The Very Famous Club Wot Once Beat Bayern Munich yonks ago is that we actually LIKE our owner unlike the majority of posters on here some of whom, whether the Very Famous Club is promoted, will be enshrined in a forthcoming Guardian G2 piece including the messages which Archant were not quick enough to delete but which we screen grabbed before they woke up (Wiz you know what you did on Gunn''s living daughter is but one example).

Working title is "Let''s be havin you? Actually they don''t want her at any price."

If you go up that will have even more impact.  Good luck for the rest of the season.[:D]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]...we actually LIKE our owner [/quote]

We like him too, for the reasons outlined above. That doesn''t mean he isn''t a plonker though

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Funny old business football.  The odd thing about The Tinpot Club v The Very Famous Club Wot Once Beat Bayern Munich yonks ago is that we actually LIKE our owner unlike the majority of posters on here some of whom, whether the Very Famous Club is promoted, will be enshrined in a forthcoming Guardian G2 piece including the messages which Archant were not quick enough to delete but which we screen grabbed before they woke up (Wiz you know what you did on Gunn''s living daughter is but one example).

Working title is "Let''s be havin you? Actually they don''t want her at any price."

If you go up that will have even more impact.  Good luck for the rest of the season.[:D]

[/quote]I like how you keep name dropping G2. I''ve seen it a few times on here. But you''re actually going to run with a ''nasty comments are found on an interenet message board'' story?The shocking news that some unhinged people post unpleasant things and that responsible companies go out of their way to remove them? This hasn''t been done before? This isn''t the most obvious thing that the democratisation of the internet has achieved - a speakers corner for the deranged and overzealous? I''m surprised, though I shouldn''t be - news is all about cycles, after all. I do like your rhetoric though - find me one post on here that says we''re a big club because of a win 15 years ago and I might give you a little credit.

[/quote]

Is that the "royal we" Cam? It''s a shame the Colchester multitudes don''t seem to share your view judging by last Saturday''s attendance. 3,601 wasn''t it, or nearly 40% down on your season''s average? Against a pretty good team too. Perhaps more than a few concluded that Cowling''s strategy with Norwich backfired against the club. How did Mr. Boothroyd really feel  Cowling''s approach ( may I say interference ) affected the outcome of the game with Norwich? Have you been able to gleen any journalistic insight? I would love to have been a fly on the wall at Boothroyd''s home that night.

[quote user="Allez17"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

I like how you keep name dropping G2. I''ve seen it a few times on here.

But you''re actually going to run with a ''nasty comments are found on an interenet message board'' story?

The shocking news that some unhinged people post unpleasant things and that responsible companies go out of their way to remove them?

This hasn''t been done before? This isn''t the most obvious thing that the democratisation of the internet has achieved - a speakers corner for the deranged and overzealous? I''m surprised, though I shouldn''t be - news is all about cycles, after all.

I do like your rhetoric though - find me one post on here that says we''re a big club because of a win 15 years ago and I might give you a little credit.
[/quote]

Speak for yourselves.  That is what I think we are reporting lest it get missed by people not on the Pink ''Un.  Not everyone is on it.  I think we should all try to broaden the audience whenever we can don''t you?[+o(]

[/quote]

I''m sorry. You''re not a Norwich fan, but have over 5000 posts? Rock on.

[quote user="Sooty57"]Thanks for giving our board a kick up the bum on day one. Also, thanks for putting so much pressure on your players before the recent match against us that they folded like a deck of cards once the first goal went in. That''s two favours you''ve done us. I know it''s a bit cheeky to ask for another one so soon, but if your team could see their way clear to beating Leeds on Saturday they would be doing us a massive favour.... and realistically you DO need the points. Come to think of it, for a man who hates us so much, you have really been a big help.[/quote]

Excellent.

I spoke to a Col U fan at the chip van last night.

Apparently, the reason for the low gate in the week was:

1) No money..everyone spent it on Xmas pressies.

2) Midweek game.

3) Too cold.

4) Effects of the NUFC drubbing.

5) Global warming.

6) Quantative easing.

7) There''s too much money in football.

8) Agents.

9) Wrong type of rain.

Funny, they said nothing about global prices of tin and pots.

[/quote]

FAO Pete.... I don''t think I signed up on this message board for leeches like this village idiot to come along and use quotes in national newspapers. Cam has a few hardcore fans on here who will never see that he is just a washed up nobody claiming to be an important somebody. He has previously stated he makes money from being on this board which is pretty sad in itself yet I find it a little immoral given the ways this is done. Add to this the increasing amount of antagonising posts I do not see why he should continue to be allowed on the forum.

This may sound like crying to Mummy and maybe it is but I have grown tired of the same old BS. Cam you contribute F all to this board and only have self gain in mind. The sooner you piss off the better!

Go away Cam, you''re boring.Actually, I''ll go as very as "Extremely tedious"You bring nothing to the debate other than your ego.

[/quote]Who is REALLY going to care about a screenshot from this website?! The club certainly won''t.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]Who is REALLY going to care about a screenshot from this website?! The club certainly won''t.[/quote]To be quite honest though, if he is using these message boards in such a way then I am very surprised he hasn''t been banned. Surely any content here is property of Archant?

[/quote]

How many of us have screen grabbed the above post [;)]

Cam, I assume you will be including the date of the postings in your piece so the reader can get the true timeframe context.

[quote]The odd thing about The Tinpot Club v The Very Famous Club Wot Once

Beat Bayern Munich yonks ago is that we actually LIKE our owner[/quote]Maybe that''s because you think he represents you, which is interesting in itself.  I mean, the bloke made his money off a few basic web pages that enabled people who don''t understand complicated jobs to arrange complicated job interviews for highly technical staff, and then claim 10-33% of the highly skilled and technical staffs'' income for not much more than forwarding a CV by email or, at a push, fax.  Not exactly a Nobel Prize winner is he, not even a celebrity chef.  And he''s only actually at Colchester because he couldn''t afford West Ham if we''re honest.Initially Cam, there was more give and take in the relationship you had with this board - you''d throw in some potentially interesting snippets of transfer information in between the banter, attempted to rub along with people here.  But for whatever reason, your fault, our fault, McNallys / Cowlings fault, whatever - this relationship is becoming increasingly toxic - I hope it''s not effecting your relationship with the girl upstairs, what''s her name again, Construct ?   Maybe you should give yourself a little break from the wind-ups, all that Colchester means to the less, er, excitable fans on here is 6 points after all.I''d be staggered if you could find a buyer for that piece incidentally, for the same reasons as Allez.  And if you did release that, it wouldn''t be about the money would it.  Which brings me back to my original point - maybe you like Mr Cowling because you see a lot of yourself in him ?

The odd thing about The Tinpot Club v The Very Famous Club Wot Once Beat Bayern Munich yonks ago is that we actually LIKE our owner.[/quote]

Go fry your face you utter, utter twonk.Oh and get the **** off our forum.

[/quote]

Go away. Please.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

FAO Pete.... I don''t think I signed up on this message board for leeches like this village idiot to come along and use quotes in national newspapers. Cam has a few hardcore fans on here who will never see that he is just a washed up nobody claiming to be an important somebody. He has previously stated he makes money from being on this board which is pretty sad in itself yet I find it a little immoral given the ways this is done. Add to this the increasing amount of antagonising posts I do not see why he should continue to be allowed on the forum.

This may sound like crying to Mummy and maybe it is but I have grown tired of the same old BS. Cam you contribute F all to this board and only have self gain in mind. The sooner you piss off the better!

[/quote]

Hear hear.

[/quote]

Of course you like you''re owner, he''s an idiot like yourself.

Oh and for your information I don''t know what the majority of our fans think of Delia (I personally think her heart is in the right place & all she''s ever done is try to help this club) and neither do you, so stop making up silly little posts. Good boy....

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Allez17"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

I like how you keep name dropping G2. I''ve seen it a few times on here.

But you''re actually going to run with a ''nasty comments are found on an interenet message board'' story?

The shocking news that some unhinged people post unpleasant things and that responsible companies go out of their way to remove them?

This hasn''t been done before? This isn''t the most obvious thing that the democratisation of the internet has achieved - a speakers corner for the deranged and overzealous? I''m surprised, though I shouldn''t be - news is all about cycles, after all.

I do like your rhetoric though - find me one post on here that says we''re a big club because of a win 15 years ago and I might give you a little credit.
[/quote]

Speak for yourselves.  That is what I think we are reporting lest it get missed by people not on the Pink ''Un.  Not everyone is on it.  I think we should all try to broaden the audience whenever we can don''t you?[+o(]

[/quote]

You''re full of shi* camulturd, just print and be damned, you''ve been saying the same old crap for 6 months now! ''I did one on Miss Gunn'' did I? well, I wouldn''t even with yours pal!

Camuldonum, I have never had anything to say about any of your posts, despite some very strangely worded put downs you have given to posters, in an attempt to take the higher ground.  You do come across as slightly supercilious if you don''t mind me saying so.  This is probably due to the fact that you feel you are intellectually higher up the scale than most posters on here (or probably any message board).

I do feel that you have let yourself down on your last few posts in this thread though.  They appear to contain a whole vineyard full of sour and come across as very childish.  Just thought you should understand that, and maybe re-evaluate future posts.

By the way, Allez17 has just intellectually blown you out of the water.  Or that''s how it seems to the uneducated unlike yourself.

Warmest Regards

Muddy

Cam what do you hope to gain by publishing a few messages on this message board?

And why are you more interested in NCFC affairs on here ather than spending time on your own boards with your own fans?

Can I add my name to the growing rank of posters who used to think Camul brought something interesting to this board and is sad to see that he has now disappeared up his own anal passage.

Give us the heads up when your ''article'' appears in G2. I''ll make a note to buy a different newspaper that day [:|]