Sign in to follow this  
DGC

COWLING

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAYOU KNOB

Not increasing the number of tickets available for away fans did you no favours did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you shouldn''t have mentioned about desperate you were to win the game..........

Strange I never noticed that odd birthmark on his cheek before.[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1090183a.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="morty"]Strange I never noticed that odd birthmark on his cheek before.[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1090183a.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Drawing a winky on Simon Cowlings face is possibly one of the most childish things ive ever seen and a new low for you right there Morty.........But it didnt half make me laugh may ass off :) :)hehe never noticed it before either !!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="morty"]Strange I never noticed that odd birthmark on his cheek before.[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1090183a.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Drawing a winky on Simon Cowlings face is possibly one of the most childish things ive ever seen and a new low for you right there Morty.........But it didnt half make me laugh may ass off :) :)hehe never noticed it before either !![/quote][:D]

This might only be me. But you know when city have a bad result. And you may have had a few beers to numb the pain. And you wake up on Sunday morning and for a fraction of a second you are happy cause you have forgotten, then you start to remember and all of a sudden it comes back and it hits you all over again. Tomorrow at around 7am when I wake up and think, ''no that wasnt a dream it is reality'' my thoughts will then move to Clowning and the realization dawning in his mind that he is thought of by large swaithes of eastern England as an utterly pretentious cock who owns a mickey mouse club who''s wheels are falling off and will be luckey to make the play offs That moment will be sweet for me. Sweet dreams city fans.

he must have lost an absolute packet on police presence today...there were hundreds of them! all down to that gobby little shit stirrer.

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]he must have lost an absolute packet on police presence today...there were hundreds of them! all down to that gobby little shit stirrer.[/quote]

Theres a good story for you Archent what is their normal police bill and what was it today