Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

We did our talking on the pitch....

As we have throughout the whole Cowling episode. All the pre-match talking was done by Cowling! For weeks on end!! Whilst our club kept a dignified silence. The following sums it up for me. Lambert and the players did the talking for 90 minutes and it spoke volumes.

This sums it up for me : -

Yes, I was there. I was lucky because I don''t make many Saturday away games but it worked out for me today. I would have been gutted to miss it. I saw a lot of posters too. Ran into Graham, Gazzathegreat, Tilly, Kathy, Hissing Sid. Missed Smudger and Inchy but would love to have shook their hands[Y]

That link conveys what so many of us felt today. And had felt in the lead up to the game where our whole club has been first class!

Sorry CIB, I must have missed it. Great to see this board so busy after a win. It''s a first for me, this usually only happens when we lose to piswich.

I was jisting NN, it''s ok, I have sorted out a caution for you, it''s not a criminal record, but it will show on the Pinkun PNC, you have admitted the offence of adding another post when one is there...

Yer it is good to see lots of people on here, even better as we are all happy and confident.

They threw us out Nutty, I couldn''t restrain myself when Oli did his little shimmy and then planted it. I had done so well up till then sitting on my hands in the west stand[:D]Would have loved to bump into you buddy but we were in SAS style disguise...lol[;)]