Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Top billing on Football league show.

A few things from the coverage I''d like to bring up:1) The pitch. My God the fact that we were able to demolish them on that surface when ours is so well-maintained speaks volumes. All credit to the lads, it was like playing in a bog.2) Tierny(sp?) should have walked for his "challenge" on Hoolahan. He kicked at him studs up, disgusting that the ref didn''t send him off.3) Hendo''s red card is unquestionable. Filthy.4) Superb finishing all-round, Aidy may say we were gifted, the truth is we were clinical and even the Doc pulled off a finish worthy of Holt. Well taken goal by Oli as well.Ultimately, superb result and let''s go catch Leeds.

At the risk of sounding a lightweight, stayed up to watch it - loved it all over again. Front row today, drenched, couldn''t give a monkies. No voice left - will have to write a note for her to tell her what i want for dinner tomorrow. Cracking day. Night all.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]

[quote user="ncfc4life"]O what a legend Paul lambert is![/quote]

Loved his little grin when waving at our fans and the col utd fans. LEGEND[Y]

[/quote]Yeh he made sure he waved at all the Norwich fans ! Legend

[quote user="ncfc4life"]O what a legend Paul lambert is![/quote]

Never a truer statement, Lambert reminded me of a pumped up boxer entering the ring with his gestures and quality facial expressions, he was absolutly loving it.

I got a bit annoyed with the way they were billing the game as a ''local derby'' and referring to us and Colchester as ''rivals''... I sent a text to put them straight, but fell asleep before they read any messages out so not sure if they read it... I''m sure I wasn''t the only one to comment on their mistake, though, so hopefully the watching public won''t be fooled into thinking there''s any history between our clubs, other than Cowling''s recent goading...